• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

How many of the listed games/projects will be shown on the 12th?

• 1-3

Votes: 44 8.7%
  • 4-6

Votes: 104 20.6%
  • 7-10

Votes: 172 34.1%
  • 10-15

Votes: 126 25.0%
  • 15-20+

Votes: 59 11.7%

• Total voters

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
Every announced or rumoured XGS project :

• Project Tatanka (Reported) - Some variant of a Battle Royale in development for Halo Infinite at Certain Affinity (Source : Windows Central Report)
  • Halo : The Endless (Trademark) - Recently filed for trademark by 343 (Source : Trademark)
  • New Halo Project (Rumour) - Distinct from Halo Infinite (Source : Jez Corden)
The Coalition
  • New IP (Rumour) - A new IP built in UE5, that is supposedly smaller than a full sized Gears game (Source : Jeff Grubb)
  • Gear 6 (Rumour) - Supposedly scheduled to release after The Coalition's new IP (Source : Jeff Grubb)
  • The Gears Collection (Rumour) - A collection of all the Gears games in one package, similar to the MCC (Source : Hinted at by Tom Warren)
Turn 10
  • Forza Motorsport Reboot (Officially Announced) - A reboot of the Forza Motorsport series, built on an upgraded version of their Forza Tech engine ( Source : Trailer)
Rare
  • Everwild (Officially Announced) - A new IP from Rare, led by Louise O'Connor (Conker) as executive producer and according to recent reports now Gregg Mayles as creative director (Director of Banjo Kazooie, DKC, Battletoads, Viva Piñata and more) (Source : Trailer)
  • Golden Eye 007 (Rumour) - An official release of the Golden Eye 007 HD remaster (Source : Jeff Grubb)
Mojang
  • Minecraft Spinoff #1 (Teased and Reported) - Two Minecraft spin-offs were teased during a trailer at Minecon Live and separately reported by Windows Central (Source : Windows Central Report)
  • Minecraft Spinoff #2 (Teased and Reported) - Two Minecraft spin-offs were teased during a trailer at Minecon Live and separately reported by Windows Central (Source : Windows Central Report)
Playground
  • Fable (Officially Announced) - A reboot of the Fable series by Playground Games (Source : Trailer)
  • FH5 Expansions (Officially Announced) - Two upcoming expansions for FH5 are set to release as part of the expansion pass (Source : Store)
Ninja Theory
  • Hellblade 2 (Officially Announced) - A sequel to Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice (Source : Trailer)
  • Project Mara (Officially Announced) - A seemingly first person psychological horror game (Source : Dev Diary)
The Initiative
  • Perfect Dark (Officially Announced) - A reboot of the Perfect Dark series in co-development with Crystal Dynamics (Source : Trailer)
Undead Labs
  • State of Decay 3 (Officially Announced) - A new entry in the State of Decay series, made in UE5 (Source : Trailer)
Compulsion
  • Project Midnight (Reported) - A new IP that is a single player narrative driven third person game in a dark southern gothic setting (Source : Windows Central Report)
  • Project Velvet (Rumour) - Very little is known about this project other than it is tied to Compulsion, it is set to release after Project Midnight (Source : Jez Corden)
Obsidian
  • Grounded (Early Access) - A survival RPG that is currently in early access and is suppose to release in 1.0 this year (Source : Dev Diary)
  • Avowed (Officially Announced) - A first person RPG set in the Pillars of Eternity universe (Source : Trailer)
  • The Outer Worlds 2 (Officially Announced) - A sequel to The Outer Worlds (Source : Trailer)
  • Pentiment (Project Missouri : Reported) - A non-combat RPG from Josh Sawyer (FNV Director) that is a 16th century murder mystery game (Source : Windows Central Report and Jeff Grubb)
  • Fallout New Vegas 2 (Rumour) - Early talks about a FNV sequel of some kind are in discussions between Microsoft and Obsidian (Source : Jeff Grubb)
InXile
  • Project Cobalt (Reported) - A first person Steampunk RPG being built in UE5 (Source : Windows Central Report)
  • Secondary Project (Rumour) - Very little is known about this project, other than it was in the infancy of pre-production at the end of 2020 (Source : Brain Fargo)
Double Fine
  • Multiple New Projects (Teased) - According to Tim Schafer and DF's Fig page they are currently working on multiple new projects, one of which is rumoured to be multiplayer (Source : Fig)
World's Edge
  • Age of Mythology DE (Rumour) - A definitive edition of AoM is supposedly the current project at World's Edge (Source : Jeff Grubb and Jez Corden)
Xbox Game Studios Publishing
  • As Dusk Falls (Officially Announced) - (Developer : Interior Night) - An interactive drama that explores the tangled lives of two families across thirty years in small town Arizona (Source : Trailer)
  • Contraband (Officially Announced) - (Developer : Avalanche) - A co-op smuggler's paradise set in the fictional world of 1970s Bayan (Source : Trailer)
  • Project Dragon (Reported) - (Developer : IO Interactive) - An online connected world fantasy RPG, described as behind the back Diablo (Source : Windows Central Report and Jeff Grubb)
  • Project Indus (Reported) - (Developer : Oxide Games) - A turn based 4x strategy game similar to Civilisation, with city building, empire advancement, espionage, diplomacy and warfare (Source : Windows Central Report)
  • Killer Instinct (Rumour) - (Developer : Bandai Namco) - A sequel to the 2013 KI reboot (Source : Windows Central )
  • Project Shaolin (Reported) - (Developer : Brass Lion) - A Wu-Tang themed third person melee action RPG with 4 player co-op, with supposedly an anime aesthetic and music produced by the Wu-Tang Clan (Source : Windows Central Report and Jeff Grubb)
  • Project Belfry (Reported) - (Developer : Stoic) - A side scrolling action game similar to Dragon's Crown with an art style similar to Princess Mononoke (Source : Windows Central Report and Jeff Grubb)
  • Kojima Project (Reported) - (Developer : Kojima Productions) - A cloud based game…. that's it (Source : Venturebeat Report)
  • 1 vs 100 (Reported) - (Developer : AltSpace) - A new 1 vs 100 game (Source : Venturebeat Report)
  • Project Vonnegut (Shadowrun : Rumour) - (Developer : Unknown) - Supposedly attached to the Shadowrun IP (Source : Jeff Grubb)
  • Project Suerte (Reported) - (Developer : Certain Affinity) - A Monster Hunter inspired game (Source : Windows Central Report and Jeff Grubb)
Alpha Dog
  • Mighty Doom (Limited Release Testing) - A Doom IP mobile game (Source : App Store)
Arkane
  • Redfall (Officially Announced) - A first person open world 1-4 player vampire shooter, that is supposedly Arkane meets Borderlands according to play test leaks (Source : Trailer)
  • Project BlackSky (Rumour) - Nothing is known about this project other than it's in development at Arkane Austin and was targeting 2023 at one point (Source : GeForce Leak)
Bethesda Game Studios
  • Starfield (Officially Announced) - The next single player RPG from BGS (Source : Trailer)
  • Elder Scrolls VI (Officially Announced) - The next entry in the Elder Scrolls series (Source : Trailer)
  • SpyTeam (Rumour and Trademark) - A new IP that is supposedly in some stage of development at one of BGS's secondary studios (Source : Trademark)
ID Software
  • New ID Project (Rumour) - A new project from ID that has been rumoured to be Quake (Source : Job Listings)
Machine Games
  • Wolfenstein 3 (Project Relic : Rumour and Teased) - A sequel to TNC (Source : GeForce Leak and Pete Hines)
  • Indiana Jones (Project Platinum : Officially Announced) - A new Indiana Jones game in the early stages of development, that is also executive produced by Todd Howard (Source : Announcement)
Round House
  • Unknown - Nothing is known
Tango
  • Project Hibiki (John Johanas : Rumour and Teased) - A new game from John Johanas the director of the TEW1 DLC and TEW2 is in development according to Shinji Mikami (Source : Interview and GeForce Leak)
Zenimax Online

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I forgot about stuff like fable, man MS has so much going on i'm literally forgetting AAA announced titles

I think we see all of the currently announced 1st party titles in some fashion and about 3-4 rumored titles

HanzSnubSnub

Oct 27, 2017
I expect a good show since they have a huge staple of studios in their wheelhouse that should start bearing fruit soon

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Out of what's here?
Halo DLC, Gears Collection, Forza Motorsport, Forza Horizon 5 DLC, Everwild, shadow drop for the Golden Eye Remake, Hellblade 2, Grounded 1.0 trailer/release, Avowed, Pentiment and Starfield. Those are what I legitimately think we'll see.

My hope is that we'll see Killer Instinct. I don't think we're going to see nearly as much as listed here, have a feeling like a lot of it is a bit further out, and they probably want to avoid announcing things too early.

Tyche-42

Sep 29, 2021
I feel confident about:

- Starfield
- Redfall
- Pentiment
- Forza motorsport
- Avowed
- Contraband
- ZoS' new IP

Not sure about any of the others but could have more. To be honest all I need is Starfield gameplay, everything else is just a bonus.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Gonna play it relatively safe and go with these:
  • Halo : The Endless (Trademark) - Recently filed for trademark by 343 (Source : Trademark)
  • The Gears Collection (Rumour) - A collection of all the Gears games in one package, similar to the MCC (Source : Hinted at by Tom Warren)
  • Grounded (Early Access) - A survival RPG that is currently in early access and is suppose to release in 1.0 this year (Source : Dev Diary)
  • Avowed (Officially Announced) - A first person RPG set in the Pillars of Eternity universe (Source : Trailer)
  • Forza Motorsport Reboot (Officially Announced) - A reboot of the Forza Motorsport series, built on an upgraded version of their Forza Tech engine ( Source : Trailer)
    • FH5 Expansions (Officially Announced) - Two upcoming expansions for FH5 are set to release as part of the expansion pass (Source : Store)
  • State of Decay 3 (Officially Announced) - A new entry in the State of Decay series, made in UE5 (Source : Trailer)
  • Project Cobalt (Reported) - A first person Steampunk RPG being built in UE5 (Source : Windows Central Report)
  • Redfall (Officially Announced) - A first person open world 1-4 player vampire shooter, that is supposedly Arkane meets Borderlands according to play test leaks (Source : Trailer)
  • Starfield (Officially Announced) - The next single player RPG from BGS (Source : Trailer)
  • Golden Eye 007 (Rumour) - An official release of the Golden Eye 007 HD remaster (Source : Jeff Grubb)
  • Minecraft Spinoff #1 (Teased and Reported) - Two Minecraft spin-offs were teased during a trailer at Minecon Live and separately reported by Windows Central (Source : Windows Central Report)

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
My current first party list:
  1. Grounded 1.0 release trailer (very likely a 2022 release)
  2. Project Missouri/Pentiment from Josh Sawyer reveal (high chance of a 2022 release)
  3. New Machine Games game announcement trailer ("Relic", likely Wolfenstein 3, medium chance of a 2022 release)
  4. New TangoGameworks game announcement trailer ("Hibiki", non-horror game by John Johanas, small chance of a 2022 release)
  5. Forza Motorsport gameplay demo (high chance of a 2022 release)
  6. GoldenEye 007 Remaster
  7. Redfall gameplay demo (first half of 2023)
  8. Contraband gameplay trailer (2023)
  9. Avowed gameplay trailer (2023)
  10. Starfield deep dive (first half of 2023)
  11. New Zenimax Online game announcement trailer(2023?)
Guessing new reveals, Xbox Publishing, and updates on existing games is a bit more tricky but I think if you include that you're in the 15-20+ category easily.

Last edited:

Raigor

May 14, 2020
Starfield, Redfall, Forza 8, Avowed, Pentiment gameplay is 100% going to be shown.

Pretty confident.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is the big one, can't believe it's nearly a week away

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
I'd say 7-10.
  1. Something Halo related
  2. Forza Motorsport
  3. Goldeneye
  4. Avowed
  5. Josh Sawyer Game
  6. As Dusk Falls
  7. 1 vs 100
  8. Starfield
  9. Redfall

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I honestly don't care if they announce new games, they have so many announced games.

I want to see gameplay of the games they announced and I want them to look good also some release windows would be fantastic too.

Finally, give me a new Banjo Kazooie.

Eamon

Prophet of Truth
Apr 22, 2020
I'm predicting we'll see a decent number of first party projects:
  1. Persona 5 Royal for Xbox | Game Pass
  2. RedFall & Thanksgiving Beta Announcement
  3. Forza Horizon 5 + Jurassic World: Dominion & Year 2.0 Content
  4. Forza Motorsport
  5. Valheim for Xbox | Game Pass
  6. Homeworld 3 | Game Pass
  7. Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes | Game Pass
  8. Final Fantasy 7: Remake Integrade for Xbox | Game Pass
  9. Grounded 1.0
  10. As Dusk Falls
  11. Star Wars: Jedi Survivor
  12. Tiny Tina's Wonderlands | Game Pass
  13. Sea of Thieves & The Fight for Monkey Island
  14. Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course
  15. The Painted Body
  16. Jet Set Radio Future 20th Anniversary Remaster | Game Pass
  17. Fallout 76: Expeditions "The Pit"
  18. Enter the Wu-Tang
  19. Battletoads: Season 2
  20. Assassins Creed: Rift
  21. GoldenEye 25th Anniversary Edition | Game Pass
  22. Avowed
  23. A Plague Tale: Requiem | Game Pass
  24. Midnight Suns | Game Pass
  25. Contraband
  26. SpyTeam
  27. Dragons Dogma 2
  28. Gears of War: The Marcus Fenix Collection
  29. Starfield
  30. Banjo Redooie

Deleted member 93062

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
I'm predicting we'll see a decent number of first party projects:
  1. Persona 5 Royal for Xbox | Game Pass
  2. RedFall & Thanksgiving Beta Announcement
  3. Forza Horizon 5 + Jurassic World: Dominion & Year 2.0 Content
  4. Forza Motorsport
  5. Star Wars: Jedi Survivor
  6. Valheim for Xbox | Game Pass
  7. Homeworld 3 | Game Pass
  8. Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes | Game Pass
  9. Final Fantasy 7: Remake Integrade for Xbox | Game Pass
  10. Grounded 1.0
  11. As Dusk Falls
  12. Tiny Tina's Wonderlands | Game Pass
  13. Sea of Thieves & The Fight for Monkey Island
  14. Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course
  15. The Painted Body
  16. Jet Set Radio Future 20[SUP]th[/SUP] Anniversary Remaster | Game Pass
  17. Fallout 76: Expeditions "The Pit"
  18. Enter the Wu-Tang
  19. Battletoads: Season 2
  20. Assassins Creed: Rift
  21. GoldenEye 25th Anniversary Edition | Game Pass
  22. Avowed
  23. A Plague Tale: Requiem | Game Pass
  24. Midnight Suns | Game Pass
  25. Contraband
  26. SpyTeam
  27. Dragons Dogma 2
  28. Gears of War: The Marcus Fenix Collection
  29. Starfield
  30. Banjo Redooie
Banjo Redooie sounds so good 😂

I haven't met somebody who thought P5R was hitting Game Pass, but Wolfenstein wasn't getting a reveal. This is a new one for me

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
This was a good roundup OP! Good job on it!
I'm thinking we're gonna get like 10 of those things but how much of them is the unclear part… I would love to get some avowed gameplay but not sure if they'll wait till next year to show that off and focus more on star field this year

Deleted member 93062

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
This was a good roundup OP! Good job on it!
I'm thinking we're gonna get like 10 of those things but how much of them is the unclear part… I would love to get some avowed gameplay but not sure if they'll wait till next year to show that off and focus more on star field this year
I think it'll be Avowed gameplay trailer and Starfield deep dive, then next year Avowed deep dive.

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
Looking through that list I saw 13 I felt seemed like possibilities with a few others in the "maybe" category. So yeah, should be an interesting show unless they really manage to fuck it up, in which case it'll still be interesting just not in the good way.

gothmog

Oct 28, 2017
NY
I would prefer if they showed 4-6 games with release dates that are planned to launch this year. That and some Starfield game play.

Eamon

Prophet of Truth
Apr 22, 2020
Banjo Redooie sounds so good 😂

I haven't met somebody who thought P5R was hitting Game Pass, but Wolfenstein wasn't getting a reveal. This is a new one for me
With FF7Remake and P5 off that list of exclusive games on PSN*, I am now in the camp of #believe but I remain skeptical on W3.

Hope its coming, even if its 2023.

*at least thats what I saw posted on here. Have no idea if its legit

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
7-10 sounds like a good amount.

I am hoping for more though. especially since it's Microsoft as well as Bethesda. I don't think they'll want to do multiple releases from a single dev though

Deleted member 93062

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
With FF7Remake and P5 off that list of exclusive games on PSN, I am now in the camp of #believe but I remain skeptical on W3.

Hope its coming, even if its 2023.
I guessed FF7R was coming to the showcase in April after looking at exclusivity windows. June 16th would be 6 months after the game released on Epic. I don't believe the game can release on PC Game Pass if it's on Epic. The game was listed to release on PC in June 2022 in the Nvidia leak, so that is probably the Steam release date. It getting removed from exclusive games on PSN convinced me something was definitely happening.

I'm not 100% sure on Persona 5 yet. Wolfenstein 3 I still feel pretty confident in. 🤞

I don't think they'll want to do multiple releases from a single dev though
Obsidian walking in like
wwe-vince-mc-mahon.gif

Winnie

Mar 12, 2020
I'm mostly sure on these:
  • Project Tatanka
  • The Gears Collection
  • Forza Motorsport Reboot
  • Golden Eye 007
  • FH5 Expansion
  • Grounded
  • Avowed
  • Pentiment
  • As Dusk Falls
  • Project Belfry
  • Redfall
  • Starfield
  • Wolfenstein 3
  • New IP (Project Kestrel : Rumour and Teased)
With these as optional:

• New ID Project
  • Project Hibiki
  • Project Shaolin
  • Project Midnight
  • Project Mara
  • New The Coalition IP

Darkstorne

Oct 26, 2017
England
Man, they have so much they could show that there simply isn't enough time in the event. That's a pretty good position to be in.

I'd love it if the event was 100% Starfield =P But honestly, with the delay to next year, I wouldn't be surprised if Starfield only gets a short trailer again and they save the big gameplay reveal for a separate showcase early/mid 2023.

Oct 27, 2017
I Just hope they have meaningful next gen only experiences set before Starfield in the spring. Really annoying that I've barely had an exclusive next gen games on my series.

Fabtacular

Jul 11, 2019
  1. 343 - Halo Forge + Coop shown (nothing else)
  2. Coalition - Short teaser for new IP. Next-year release.
  3. Turn 10 - Forza Motorsport. This year.
  4. Rare - Golden Eye Remaster. Next year. Nothing on Everwild.
  5. Mojang - Nothing.
  6. Playground - FH5 DLC / expansion. No Fable.
  7. Ninja Theory - Hellblade 2. Next year.
  8. Initiative - Nothing.
  9. Undead Labs - Nothing.
  10. Compulsion - Project Midnight teaser. No date.
  11. Obsidian - Grounded 1.0 trailer. This year. Pentiment teaser. No date. Avowed cutscene + minimal gameplay trailer. No date.
  12. InXile - Nothing.
  13. Double Fine - Nothing.
  14. XGS Publishing
    • As Dusk Falls - This year
    • Contraband - Cutscene + minimal gameplay trailer. No date.
    • [nothing else]
  15. Arkane - Redfall trailer. Spring 2023.
  16. Bethesda - Starfield. Summer 2023. Some dumb FO76 stuff.
  17. ID - Quake teaser. No date.
  18. Machine Games - Nothing.
  19. Tango - Nothing.
  20. Zenimax Online - Some dumb ESO stuff.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Imo the question isn't if they'll show some of these games, the better questions is if they'll get meaningful reveals/ showings. I expect to see a lot of their first party stuff, ever since their acquisition spree tehy've had no problem showing their games in dev, which is good, but they've been stingy on showing how hte game plays (partly because a lot of these games are in early dev). You can get away with that with a few games, but when so many get show with CG trailers, it starts to become an annoying trend more than a "let's show one or two things that are far off amongst the cool gameplay videos for the stuff we have coming out soon)

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
Just to add more reasoning I think they might sprinkle some of these in other events

m23

Oct 25, 2017
This is a very good round up, thanks OP! In terms of what you listed, this is what I expect at the show:

The Coalition
Turn 10
Rare
Playground
Compulsion
  • Project Midnight (Reported) - A new IP that is a single player narrative driven third person game in a dark southern gothic setting (Source : Windows Central Report)
Obsidian
  • Pentiment (Project Missouri : Reported) - A non-combat RPG from Josh Sawyer (FNV Director) that is a 16th century murder mystery game (Source : Windows Central Report and Jeff Grubb)
Xbox Game Studios Publishing
  • As Dusk Falls (Officially Announced) - (Developer : Interior Night) - An interactive drama that explores the tangled lives of two families across thirty years in small town Arizona (Source : Trailer)
  • Contraband (Officially Announced) - (Developer : Avalanche) - A co-op smuggler's paradise set in the fictional world of 1970s Bayan (Source : Trailer)
  • Project Indus (Reported) - (Developer : Oxide Games) - A turn based 4x strategy game similar to Civilisation, with city building, empire advancement, espionage, diplomacy and warfare (Source : Windows Central Report)
  • Project Belfry (Reported) - (Developer : Stoic) - A side scrolling action game similar to Dragon's Crown with an art style similar to Princess Mononoke (Source : Windows Central Report and Jeff Grubb)
Arkane
Bethesda Game Studios
Zenimax Online

That's a lot of games...

canderous

Prophet of Truth
Jun 12, 2020
My prediction for first party:

1. Halo Infinite: A preview trailer for upcoming stuff — season 3, coop, forge. End with a cryptic teaser for The Endless campaign expansion.
2. Avowed: Gameplay trailer, release window reveal
3. Pentiment / Josh Sawyer game: Reveal, gameplay trailer, and launch date (this year)
4. Grounded 1.0 trailer and release date
5. Sea of Thieves: Another big tie in like Pirates
6. Forza Horizon 5: Expansion 1 shadow drop after the show. Expansion 2 teaser. One of them is Jurassic World tie in (lol)
7. Forza Motorsport: Trailer and short gameplay demo, releases this year
8. Redfall: Trailer and short gameplay demo, no specific date just 1H 2023. Tune into Quakecon for deep dive.
9: Starfield: Trailer and long-ish gameplay demo with Todd narration (5-10 minutes), just 1H 2023 release window
10. inXile steampunk RPG: CGI trailer reveal, no date
11. Project Dragon (io interactive): In-engine/cgi reveal trailer, target year date
12. Project Belfry: Gameplay trailer reveal, coming within a year
13. Fallout 76 and ESO: quick update trailers to summarize what's coming
14. Wolfenstein 3: I'm a believer. It's coming this year, lol
15. Zenimax Online new IP reveal (kickass CGI trailer like their ESO ones), no date
16: id Software: Quake reimagined reveal/teaser, telling us to tune into Quakecon for more. No date.
17. "One more thing" - Halo BR

The rest indies and 3rd party, with a few big game pass drops (assuming they will have around 30 games like last year)

Btw I think Gears Collection could be a thing but that's a bone they throw to Geoff.

Last edited:

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wouldn't surprise me if the Gears Collections releases much sooner than expected.
With 2 and 3 already being 4K/60, and 1 already having the Ultimate Edition, it does seem like it could be a pretty fast development turnaround for this one. A holiday 2022 release would soften the blow a bit with their currently dead holiday exclusives window.

Rippa

Feb 15, 2018
I'm just interested in The next FORZA and more gameplay/action/exploring from Hellblade 2.

Apr 4, 2018
Vancouver, BC
My Guesses

Forza Motorsport Reboot
FH5 Expansion
Hellblade 2
Grounded
Avowed
Starfield
Indiana Jones

Maybe:
Project Mara
State of Decay 3
Fable
Minecraft Spinoff
Everwild
Halo Infinite Expansion or Battle Royale Mode

AndyVirus

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
100%:
Starfield
Redfall
Forza Motorsport
Forza Horizon 5 Expansion 1

Very likely:
Avowed
Hellblade 2
As Dusk Falls

Unannounced I expect:
Gears Collection
Stoic new IP
Compulsion new IP (CG teaser)
Coalition new IP (CG teaser)

Updates/DLC for: Halo Infinite, Minecraft, Grounded, Fallout 76, Sea of Thieves, Age of Empires

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
Honestly, between XO, Gamescom, SGF Kickoff, TGAs and Tribeca, they could share the wealth.

In terms of what we could see...

Here's what I'm confident about:

- Starfield
- Avowed
- Forza Motorsport
- Pentiment
- Belfry
- Forza Horizon 5 Expansion
- Grounded
- Halo in some capacity (Tatanka?)
- Contraband

Fairly Confident:
- Something else from Bethesda
- One of the publishing games
- Goldeneye 007
- Midnight
- Gears Collection

50/50 On:

- Coalition New IP
- State of Decay 3
- Hellblade 2
- Fable
- Cobalt

Love to see but not holding my breath:

- Perfect Dark
- Everwild
- Elder Scrolls VI Title Reveal

Not sure about the rest

ravnelis

Prophet of Regret
Jan 1, 2018
Wow, the OP made me realize how big Xbox got, and they are yet to officially swallow Activision Blizzard. I will definitely tune in to see what's cooking.

If I had to bet, we will finally see Starfield and Forza. I would guess that an update on Everwild is long overdue, but with so much in the oven.. it's hard to make a guess!

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I think Halo Infinites BR has a good chance of showing up actually. I think its going to come faster than The Endless.
Forza Horizon 5 expansions and Forza Motorsport might both show up
Starfield is announced
Avowed is likely
Im praying for KI to show up
Hellblade gets release date
Some wierd codename games I cant keep up with will show up too