• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
sunnys014-1-1200x500.jpg

Welcome to the OT for the 14th season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, which currently ties it with Ozzie & Harriet as the longest running live-action sitcom of all time. With the show already renewed for a 15th season, it will likely pass that as well.

Trailer:

Garble Slew

Oct 27, 2017
Atlanta, Georgia
First ep was decent. The frequent use of
gash
got some good laughs out of me but I'm also the kind of person who reacts to inner wincing, due to crude and offensive content, with laughter. I can imagine that ep was off putting to some people but thats kind of Sunny in a nutshell.

Phineous_2

Oct 29, 2017
First episode was pretty good. I laughed hard a number of times. Feels like a long time since the show spent so much time in Frank and Charlie's place.

This ep made me hopeful this season is better than the last one. S13 had moments and a couple good episodes, but otherwise was my least favorite season.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Shit, missed first episode. I thought these went up on Hulu. Watching Nightman Cometh right now due to sadness.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
First episode isn't an all-time great, but it feels like a classic "Gang Does X" mess-around, and the ending to the Frank/Charlie story was a nice payoff.

Watching Nightman Cometh right now due to sadness.

The Gang Dines Out has the happiest ending!

Apr 8, 2018
Really enjoyed the season opener. Wasn't a huge fan of S13 tbh, but I got a hunch this season will hopefully turn out better.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Strong 1st episode. Plenty of laughs and cringe. Also bonus points for Britt Lower from Man Seeking Woman and Tania Fox (aka Emily Bloom).

andrew

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty good premiere. I most enjoyed Dennis's complete apathy for the scheme, too funny. Charlie and Frank's Eastern European mirror images were amusing too.
Season was good but I maybe in the minority but I didn't care of Macs dance routine.
I didn't like that ep much either. It's impressive McElhenney trained to perform that, sure. Not in to the episode overall though.

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
Episode was plenty entertaining, had lot's of laughs. One thing is bothering me though, I binged a couple of seasons just before watching this and I can't not see the changes in their faces in this new season (and in s13 too). Rob, Glenn, and Kaitlin all look noticeably weird to me now that it's distracting.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
Episode was plenty entertaining, had lot's of laughs. One thing is bothering me though, I binged a couple of seasons just before watching this and I can't not see the changes in their faces in this new season (and in s13 too). Rob, Glenn, and Kaitlin all look noticeably weird to me now that it's distracting.
my partner pointed it out, but they've all clearly had some work done. I think that's kinda just the price you pay in hollywood. a little botox and a nip/tuck here or there.

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
Holy shit, this was a complete return to form. Mac shitting in the toilet to keep the ruse going

Nov 1, 2017
Really enjoyed both episodes, the latest one a little more so. Charlie's reactions killed me. That first "Fuck you" had me rolling.

Arkestry

Oct 26, 2017
London
Fucking hell, that final line from Mac "Put on the auto-motion plus" was perfect. They're such awful, awful people.

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
Charlie's F bomb was great lol he didn't understand a thing from watching the film but he was so outraged