• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
257.jpg

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
Nintendo has seen what happened to Sonic, they're not having any of that... "fan enthusiasm".

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yes and Dark Samus isn't actually a sexy woman under her armor.

The internet knows. The internet doesn't care.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not saying fans will stop, I'm saying the whole Peachette thing was predictably disowned by Nintendo. I am aware Nintendo can't delete the "Peachette" folder from your PC :P
Was more referring to the idea that this kind of stuff didn't happen to Mario before the Bowsette thing.

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This means nothing! They made possession canon in Mario Odyssey. Anyone can possess Toadette and use the mushroom as her. All Nintendo did is add an additional step to the process.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How common is that anyway? I've seen more parodies of sexy Dark Samus than actual sexy dark Samus.

Also...SA-X is right there if you really wanted to do that anyways,,,
I've seen it a few times but your right that the parody seems more common.

I just never got the "uhm actually she looks like this" comments.

Like that was going to actually stop anyone.

PepsimanVsJoe

Oct 26, 2017
Nothing happens if Luigi or anyone else tries to grab the crown.
It's a Toadette exclusive.
Though now I wonder why she has such a thing in the first place.

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
Duh, that's because Bowser uses the Buster Crown to become Bowsette. I thought everybody knew that.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Why would it be called bowsette anyway? It would be Bowseach or peacher. If the crown is turning then into peach.

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
Wait are... are people taking this as serious condemnation of Bowsette? I can't tell. That's a dumb take if so. It was never going to be real.

DuvJones

Oct 30, 2017
Wait are... are people taking this as serious condemnation of Bowsette? I can't tell. That's a dumb take if so. It was never going to be real.

That is what I am trying to understand here, unoffical character is unoffical. That was the expected answer. Not that it is going to stop anyone (like the Sheik debate), but this was the expected response to a fan-comic induced meme.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
They already knew. It won't stop the fad, and now Luigi will get more of it.