• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
https://newsupermariobrosu.nintendo.com/characters/
unknown.png

Show's over, folks. Pack it up.

PsionBolt

Oct 27, 2017
Is "sorry Luigi" an allusion to that one comic where Luigi dressed up as Peach? That's a pretty deep cut. Or wait, he might have also done that in one of the Mario and Luigi RPGs... Neat reference either way, though.

mute

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Lame

Swing for the fences next time Nintendo.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Let đź‘Ź Luigi đź‘Ź Wear đź‘Ź The đź‘Ź Crown đź‘Ź

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Well that's only because Bowser ain't yet playable in Mario. We'll see what happens when he's playable in the next game...

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017

I think it's more or less confirmation he in the very least actually enjoys drag?

But like, they're just not letting him have the crown specifically.

Yes but is that in the original text or just some weak damage control in the translation?

Probably a joke by the localization team, but mechanically in the game as confirmed since the demos, any other character who gets the crown just gets 10 coins.

Mesoian

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
If I could draw, I would make a picture of Kamek hacking the crown for bowser.

Bowsette is nothing new, but let's keep that train-arollin'.

SweetSark

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Hem, hem.....
Only Toadette can use the Super Crown because she is a woman!!!
Clearly the Writer said that for Luigi because he is a little boy.
Girls, go wild!!!

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
So she became Princess Peach after Princess Toadstool because she was still undergoing her metamorphosis, correct? I'll have it no other way.

PsionBolt

Oct 27, 2017

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
I know what you're trying to do, OP, but you can't stop it. Bowsette is immortal.

Deleted member 13642

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean no fun and all but I can definitely see what they're thinking from a business perspective. Tie their family-oriented brand in with some of the most fucking disturbing drawings on the INTERNET, home of all disturbing shit? (Full disclosure, the only shit I've really seen of bowsette was super gross because my discord friends are assholes, I'm sure there's lots of wholesome and or great art out there) They have nothing to gain and possibly quite a bit to lose. Maybe once it's lost some heat in a few years, it'd be a cool idea to whip out for nostalgia purposes.

It'd be like disney endorsing a snow white camgirl putting stuff up her butt. Which happens.

Sources say.

Araujo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
They tried to bury Bowsette but ended up powering up cross dressing luigi.

Nintendo never learns...