• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Me and my family went to the sand dunes back in the early 2000's and we were there after dark. Well, we were walking back and saw a light on top of the dunes that seemed like it was a motorcycle, because it moved kinda fast on top of the dunes. We stared at it for awhile then all of a sudden it looked as if it fell off the back side or something because it just vanished. Few weeks later we saw a thing about someone missing from the area.

Deleted member 21431

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Just after I moved into my house, my partner went out and left me alone in bed with just the dog for company in the house. The dog came up the stairs and laid down outside the bedroom door, but as he laid down he groaned as he had arthritis. At exactly the same time, I sneezed and I swore I heard someone say "bless you". To this day, I am not sure if I misheard the dog groaning or whether there was something else there with me. I just laid there in shock for 5 minutes as the voice was so clear and loud.

Last edited:
OP
OP
You Pay This Much
Oct 25, 2017
Portland, Oregon
Just after I moved into my house, my partner went out and left me alone in bed with just the dog for company in the house. He dog came up the stairs and laid down outside the bedroom door, but as he laid down he groaned as he had arthritis. At exactly the same time, I sneezed and I swore I heard someone say "bless you". To this day, I am not sure if I misheard the dog groaning or whether there was something else there with me. I just laid there in shock for 5 minutes in shock as the voice was so clear and loud.
That's wicked! That would be creepy as hell if I was the one to experience that, but that's like the stuff of movies. I love it! Let's keep it going guys! Only a few real answers at this point. I am too excited to read all your stories for it to be THIS slow! ._.

daTRUballin

Oct 25, 2017
Portland, Oregon
I'll just share a story that I've already told before back on the old forum, but it bears repeating since not everybody's read it of course.

I remember waking up in the middle of the night about 10 years ago when everybody else in the house was sleeping. I heard some strange music coming from outside. The window in my room was open and I clearly remember hearing that the music was coming from outside and not somewhere inside the house. I don't remember what the music was at all, but I remember that it was a very familiar melody of some sort. Like I've heard it before somewhere. It might've been one of those songs from those old wind up dolls that are made to help babies sleep or whatever.

I remember looking out the window and I just couldn't tell where it was coming from. It didn't make any sense, but now I think it possibly could've been one of our neighbors getting a baby to go to sleep? But I don't think any of our next door neighbors had a newborn baby at the time and the music was so crystal clear that I'm not sure it came from someone's house.

Strangely enough, at the time I wasn't creeped out by this at all and just thought it was weird despite being a kid, but looking back now, it definitely was a bit creepy. I still wonder what the hell that music was and where it was coming from to this day.