• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dalik

Nov 1, 2017
Ctrl + f
Chris x Pierce
Wrex x male Shepard
Sorey x Mikleo

Yaaas era.
Can i add Dorian x Iron bull

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
hltDnXYaajt63_spznz1tIERmcDPspK7DaL1wl3TkVGJQyHcRj2oHGQfLkAa7I2JxKJMQAnO_QQc0s7WBYcnbisOf--wSVW1y6sCak2txhSHdmUNHcxQjkF4ae2XejnEmr116mi_nliiPxNwvQ

But actually, either Amberprice or Pricefield. You can't make me choose! The Tempest (and the sections just before and after) are easily my favourite romantic scenes in video games.

Deleted member 61002

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2019
fpt0esfovix31.jpg

Joker and Kasumi from Persona 5 Royal. I lover her entire story arc and how she plays of Joker. They just look good together and frankly she's the only romanceable character I really like seeing paired with the MC.
mhewptohf9511.jpg

Kanji and Naoto from Persona 4. I just think it's cute dammit.
Kingdom-Hearts-3-Remind-DLC-early-buy-bonus-PS4-Theme-Sora-and-Kairi-Tetsuya-Nomura.jpg

Sora and Kairi. It took way to long for Kairi to get any sort of respect but I just love her entire relationship with Sora over the course of the series and their fight together in Remind is beautiful.
EBN6KayXkAEEtR5.jpg

Nero and Kyrie from Devil May Cry. Kylie is sadly underdeveloped but there's something I just enjoy about how unapologetically wholesome this relationship in such a chaotic series, especially if you go into side material.

It's always hilarious to me that Nero's referred to as a punk by everyone when he's the only one of the main cast who actually settled down with his girlfriend/fiancee to help run an orphanage and a pretty much pro-bono demon hunting shop. Literally the only reason the main antagonist of DMC 5 is able to get the drop on him is because he wanted to offer the person he thought was homeless a hot meal. During the game he actively thinks about Kyrie and ends up calling her 200 miles up a demon tree to talk with her before the final confrontation. Compared to the rest of the cast Kyrie has made sure Nero's turned out damn well adjusted.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
Leon Belmont and Sara Trantoul

c9d0fadb52c888d45c04e73d4005cd2c.jpg

Not much, if anything, is shown of it, but the fact that Sara was sacrificed to have her soul placed in the Whip of Alchemy to make it the Vampire Killer is poetic. The love Leon and Sara felt for each other is what fuels the destruction of evil throughout the series. And every Belmont after Leon is able to save their beloved, even though he was forced to give up his.

It's tragic, and beautiful.

OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Lara Croft x Samantha Nishimura was one of the few good things from TR2013. Don't tell me they aren't a couple.

tomb1.jpg

DGS

Nov 2, 2017
Tyrol
Nate and Elena.

At the time my partner and I had a rough time too. We played the game together and could relate to the story. That driving scene alone... a lot of tears, a lot.

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
Kurisu and Okabe from Stein's Gate
maxresdefault.jpg

Also:

Drake and Elena

uncharted-4-nathan-and-elana.jpg

Estelle and Joshua (Trails in the Sky)

original.jpg

Edit: Elly and Fei from Xenogears is another great one

039949fd899d2f2ddb2b61c3aad69fcf.0.jpg

OP's choice is another winner of course.

Last edited: