• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
So I was watching the Nintendo NY reactions to the Direct, very positive environment, Smash hype was huge.

When the third party sizzle wheel was happening everyone was cheering for all the third party games (including Just Dance) being show off...Other then Fifa, when Fifa was shown all there was was booing.

Like it's kind of insane that went from "unprecedented partnership" to where we are now. I would love if someone sat down with both Nintendo and EA reps and just go straight to the point and ask them what happened.

16:56

Oct 28, 2017
Bronx, NY
I was there, and nobody cared about anything from EA during the Direct screening. I was surprised at the people cheering for Just Dance. I guess some people within the crowd enjoyed it.

Nanashrew

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, EA really has not done much for the audience at all for many generations now. And often times when their games come to a Nintendo platform, they're not very good ports, something is missing, or it's just very different altogether.

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
... its a fifa game, you honestly thing a bunch of people salivating over 30 minutes of smash are going to be into Fifa?

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
No Reaction Threads – To prevent clutter we will lock all reaction threads during E3. A reaction thread is a topic about a hot take or some other personal reaction to anything that did or did not happen during E3. Examples include "Why wasn't the PS5 announced?", "Did Ubisoft just win E3?" & "I can't believe the Walmart Canada leak was completely real, except for Splinter Cell". These sort of topics can be discussed within already existing threads such as the conference threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.