• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DMC5 or Sekiro?

• DMC5

Votes: 345 17.5%
  • Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Votes: 716 36.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 752 38.2%
  • Yoshi's Crafted World

Votes: 155 7.9%

• Total voters

Mr. Fantastic

Alt-account
Banned
Apr 27, 2018
I thought it'd be interesting to revisit this thread considering what we now know and the demos we've tried since the last thread on this subject. I for one am hyped as fuck for both, but I probably won't be getting both on the same month.

So ERA, which very hyped and anticipated action game are you getting in March? Good ol' Dante or new kid on the block Sekiro?

BeaconofTruth

Dec 30, 2017
Devil May Cry 5. From Softwares brand of baby combat can wait, our lord n savior Dante is back baby!!!

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I already pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition for Devil May Cry 5, but I may also pick up Sekrio if I have the extra cash. I hope to own both eventually.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
I'm trying to decide which platform to pick DMC5 up on. I'll likely get Sekiro on PC, but I kind of fancy playing DMC5 on console... I'm guessing Xbox One X is probably going to be the best?

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Out of curiosity, what other big releases are out this month? I'm drawing a blank. It kinda feels like March as a whole is defined by these two titles.

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
If I had to choose one, I'm more likely to buy Sekiro. Neither is still the most likely option, though.

StarPhlox

Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
All of the above. DMC, Sekiro, and Yoshi's Crafted World.

Of course, the only one of those 3 that I've pre-loaded already is YCW.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Already pre-ordered Sekiro. Was going to wait on DMCV for the inevitable special edition but after the final trailer if I can shuffle my budget I will get it this month too.

rahji

Oct 25, 2017
Both games look awesome, so both games it is. The next weekend is already blocked for Dante.

Oct 27, 2017
Both day one, although my hype level is not quite the same for each games.

I'm not particularly a hardcore fan of DMC (I played the first one, DMC 4 and DmC from Ninja Theory) but the smoothness of the demo will make me jump on board next week.

As for Sekiro, well, my game of the generation so far is Bloodborne and for the previous gen it's Dark Souls, so I don't need to develop much.

Eumi

Nov 3, 2017
DMC5.

I haven't personally seen anything from Sekiro that makes me want to play it. Nothing about the game has grabbed me, whilst literally everything they've shown off about DMC5 has looked phenomenal.

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
The right answer will always be both. Imagine not buying the only high profile character action game on the system and Miyazaki's next game.

[Sigma]

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Both. Wont start Sekiro until im completely finished with Devil May Cry 5.