• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019

Elon Musk to Acquire Twitter

/PRNewswire/ -- Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by an entity wholly owned by Elon...

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Every single Twitter board member is responsible for anyone who dies as a result of this.

Warhawk4Ever

Banned
Jun 23, 2021
Congratulations Elon! You've bought yourself $40 billion dollars of bots, possible European regulation, and a platform that will most likely lose relevancy.

Oct 25, 2017
I will eat my hat if Trump remains unbanned for longer than 24 hours from this point. Enjoy the last moments of sanity before every goddamn tweet was a headline.

Ashlette

Oct 28, 2017
Aaaand that's that. Good luck to the leftists who stay and endure the inevitable chudwaves.

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
I can't believe it. Dude just woke up one day and bought one of the biggest social media platforms in the world. Fuck billionaires

OP
OP
Helix

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019

Elon Musk to Acquire Twitter

/PRNewswire/ -- Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by an entity wholly owned by Elon...

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
This goober
_103330503_musk3.jpg

Why does he even want it?
There's gonna be a lot of answers, but to put it broadly he wants the power and influence.

Yep. A number of abusrdly wealthy folks move in on media platforms.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Eat the fucking rich. Fuck him.

Edit - Will be deleting my account shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.