• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2017
User was banned for one week for posting in bad faith and ignoring previous warnings.
Just Because I Put Up A Few Of These Signs Doesn't Mean I'm An Alt-Righter, Hell, I'm Not Even A Republican. ( Didn't Vote Trump Cause I Have Common Sense, Didn't Vote Hillary For The Same Reason lmao )

Yet I Have Common Sense And I Know Being White Isn't Automatic Racism. People Should Know This.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Generally, but in the race to the bottomless pit of edgy Leftism "it's okay to be white but let's unpack the political issues of the day" just becomes "it's not okay to be white".

The ultra terrible Leftist communities do the latter. Less nuance, doesn't require intelligence, but sounds good.

Oh yeah? Where?

And like I don't me some obscure blog... I mean show me a sustainable movement based on that.

MBeanie

Oct 27, 2017
Just Because I Put Up A Few Of These Signs Doesn't Mean I'm An Alt-Righter, Hell, I'm Not Even A Republican. ( Didn't Vote Trump Cause I Have Common Sense, Didn't Vote Hillary For The Same Reason lmao )

Yet I Have Common Sense And I Know Being White Isn't Automatic Racism. People Should Know This.

Since when was that in dispute? No one is inherently racists, its a learned trait, which is why the severity attached to it is so great.

This does nothing to elucidate that obvious fact.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
I'd love to ask these fuckers what sort of discrimination they have endured during their lifetimes.

Have Any of them been called a sand n****** and had drinks thrown at them? Had rocks hurled at them as a kid and called racist names? How about being called a terrorist cause they have a beard? Are they about to be deported cause their white? I'm about to cause I'm brown.

Yea it's ok to be white, especially since they aren't being the ones discriminated against.

TheMikado

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Since when was that in dispute? No one is inherently racists, its a learned trait, which is why the severity attached to it is so great.

This does nothing to elucidate that obvious fact.

To be fair I already explained where it came from and who said what. I can post respective information from the articles if you want.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"I just want to be able to be proud of my race".

Be happy, not proud. No reason to be proud. You are white? Well guess what. You didn't do shit to become white, it was a genetic accident.

Unless it's the human race it's being talked about, Im not proud of the human race. It's a bad race. We keep killing ourselves over stupid things like who's sky daddy got the biggest dick.

lowmelody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

White people that paint white people as victims is 'automatic racism'.

If you put these signs up, you're at least a useful idiot to alt-righters and republicans which is no better. Not even a little bit.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017

One... Same question posed to you... show me a meaningful movement to say it's not ok to be white... you are reacting to nothing...

Two why do you insist on capitalizing every word?

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
They were posted at my school recently, but have already taken down because the poster has no prior approval (of course).
Our school sent out email specify this:
In addition, it is clear that these flyers are part of a wider national strategy of disruption on college campuses as described in a recent Washington Post article.
My friend told me that they even were posted on the LGBT+ club sign outside the cafeteria. This was disgusting.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man

This is the most backwards post I've read in awhile. But most of your posts are, it seems you say shit like this and derail the thread by defending your stupid stance.

Oct 30, 2017
One... Same question posed to you... show me a meaningful movement to say it's not ok to be white... you are reacting to nothing...

Two why do you insist on capitalizing every word?

1. Look On Twitter, You See A Bunch Of People Going "fuck white people" And "White People Are Evil" I Shit You Not I've Seen Some Of These Tweets Before

2. Keyboard Issues.

Terrell

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
"I'm oppressed, too!", say people who clearly have no understanding that oppression isn't a "prize" worth winning just because it gives you attention.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
I'd love to ask these fuckers what sort of discrimination they have endured during their lifetimes.

Have Any of them been called a sand n****** and had drinks thrown at them? Had rocks hurled at them as a kid and called racist names? How about being called a terrorist cause they have a beard? Are they about to be deported cause their white? I'm about to cause I'm brown.

Yea it's ok to be white, especially since they aren't being the ones discriminated against.

Basically some people think whiteness is under attack because there's been such a push to accept all races/creeds/nationalities/etc.

I think it's similar to Christians who get upset over the push for "Happy Holidays" instead of "Happy Christmas." Christians think they are being persecuted when really it's just a push to be more inclusive.

I can kinnnnda understand the general sentiment of white people not knowing how to react to being shamed over how minorities have been treated in the US... but wow do you have to be a fragile white person to need a campaign to know it's OK to be white haha.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
counterposters saying "it's also Okay to not be white" should be posted right besides every poster, that sure will drive them nuts.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
1. Look On Twitter, You See A Bunch Of People Going "fuck white people" And "White People Are Evil" I Shit You Not I've Seen Some Of These Tweets Before

2. Keyboard Issues.

No sorry I said meaningful movement... not people on twitter.

2. What kind of keyboard issues causes you to capitalize only the first letter in every word?

Carfo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
it's OK to be white is like saying it's OK to breathe air. it's ALWAYS been OK to be white, it's ALWAYS been OK to breathe air.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Just because I wear white hoods doesn't mean I'm part of the KKK. I'm just really into the fashion statement.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States

Being white isn't automatic racism.

Hanging signs that attest to the virtue of your whiteness is racism. White people have never collectively been the victim of any cultural or sociocultural unbalance in all of history - especially not in the United States. This "it's okay to be white" is a racist response to cultural criticism. If you look around you and see other races fighting back against oppression as a personal attack on your whiteness, you are a racist. What are your "it's okay to be white" signs in response to? The fact people want to be equal to you?

If you don't feel like you're a racist and don't want to be a racist, don't hang racist signs.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
I Don't Exactly See How I'm De-Railing This Thread, Want To Explain How?

Your first post is a total derailment.

What did you think was gonna happen when you say" I put up a few posters"

Did you want us to congratulate you or are you derailing?

Oct 30, 2017
No sorry I said meaningful movement... not people on twitter.

2. What kind of keyboard issues causes you to capitalize only the first letter in every word?

I Made A Mistake There

And Someone Must Have Thought It Would Have Been Funny To Change My Keyboard Settings And I Keep Forgetting To Change It Back, I'm Actually Gonna Do It.. Now, While I Still Remember That Shit

okayfrog

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't respond to ShamelessZeroMain, guys. He greentexted above. He is obviously a 4chan troll.

lowmelody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The problem is that it's not a straw men. The left legitimizes these cretins and help them recruit by playing into "all White people are the problem" tropes.

Folks that enable or deny white supremacy or privilege are 'the problem.' An overwhelming amount of them happen to be white. What part of this is so mysterious?

Oct 30, 2017
Being white isn't automatic racism.

Hanging signs that attest to the virtue of your whiteness is racism. White people have never collectively been the victim of any cultural or sociocultural unbalance in all of history - especially not in the United States. This "it's okay to be white" is a racist response to cultural criticism. If you look around you and see other races fighting back against oppression as a personal attack on your whiteness, you are a racist. What are your "it's okay to be white" signs in response to? The fact people want to be equal to you?

If you don't feel like you're a racist and don't want to be a racist, don't hang racist signs.

i'm not even white.. i happen to be Japanese.

And While It's Okay To Be White, It's Okay To Be Any Other Race Too. That's What Most Of The People Hanging Up The Signs Are Saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.