• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
As soon as i clicked this thread it started raining..

Pretty spooky

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I saw someone driving really crazy in the rain and was thinking that they weren't going to last long driving like that.
Then a little later I saw their vehicle in very small pieces all over the shoulder and embankment. Cops were swarming the scene.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Raining all of a sudden here in Anaheim.

Just had super close lightning just now. It was so loud and for so long. The ground shook from it. Kinda crazy

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Orange County here, been raining for the last hour. While I was playing Persona 5, in an oddly fitting coincidence.

Raining all of a sudden here in Anaheim.

Just had super close lightning just now. It was so loud and for so long. The ground shook from it. Kinda crazy

I felt it too, pretty crazy.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like it will rain for the next 4 or 5 days starting Monday. I can't wait. Everything is so lush already. This spring in socal will be glorious.

Getting out of the club last night in pouring rain wasn't fun but I slept like a baby afterwards because of the ambient raindrop sound.

Poody

Oct 27, 2017
Woke up to a gloomy ass morning with heavy rain in dtla. Took the dog downstairs for a pee and ran my ass back upstairs to bed. I got my Nest in full heat mode.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Driving on the 134 this morning was terrifying, there was so much water sprayed up by passing cars and trucks that I could barely see more than 20 yards ahead of me, not to mention the risk of hydroplaning. *shudder*

And now it's gorgeous. Go figure.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm at Disneyland right now and the park is dead. Its pouring so any ride that has a line that goes outdoors has a 10 minute wait. Even Space Mountain is only like a 30 minute wait.

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
I'm at Disneyland right now and the park is dead. Its pouring so any ride that has a line that goes outdoors has a 10 minute wait. Even Space Mountain is only like a 30 minute wait.
Oh man. I love Disneyland in the rain. The wait times don't really bother me, so the shorter waits are a nice perk at most, but I just love the feeling of being at an amusement park in the rain. Only bummer is that outdoors rides like the Incredicoaster probably won't be open.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man. I love Disneyland in the rain. The wait times don't really bother me, so the shorter waits are a nice perk at most, but I just love the feeling of being at an amusement park in the rain. Only bummer is that outdoors rides like the Incredicoaster probably won't be open.

Incredicoster is still open. Problem is the rain stings ur face when ur moving that fast.

MrMephistoX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As a Portland native who moved here only 3 short years ago I take full responsibility.

Bonus: I got to Pomona from Pasadena in under 30 minutes to pick up a tankless water heater since ours broke over the weekend and I had to work from home to handle it.

Zhengi

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
This morning I was driving on the 170 S and there was a blue pick up truck that had an accident around Victory. The truck had gone over a stone barrier on the right lane and landed on top of the barrier with its headlight facing the sky. We thought it was really weird how that truck ended up in that position.

Malverde

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Incredicoster is still open. Problem is the rain stings ur face when ur moving that fast.

lol I pass by Disney almost every day but I haven't been in years. Had to google "Incredicoster." Didn't realize they had rebranded California Screamin'. I think it looks worse but then again I also don't like what they did to Tower of Terror so maybe I just hate change.

jstevenson

Developer at Insomniac Games
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Burbank CA
lol I pass by Disney almost every day but I haven't been in years. Had to google "Incredicoster." Didn't realize they had rebranded California Screamin'. I think it looks worse but then again I also don't like what they did to Tower of Terror so maybe I just hate change.

I finally rode it yesterday and it's cute and has way more story than it did before. The pre-ride video is very self-aware about the whole situation

I think overall there was little need to Pixar theme the pier, but what they did was well done, and the characters in the tunnels is fun and does feel more Disney than the original coaster.

So overall I think it's an improvement, I guess.

Now the Tower of Terror on the other hand.....

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Man it's freaking COLD AND WET. 46° and wet here in Ventura County right now.

It's Southern California! We're supposed to be 75° and Sunny 365!

Oct 25, 2017
In Chatworths, been raining fairly strongly all day. Luckily I work 5 mins from home so I don't have to suffer through the traffic.

Poody

Oct 27, 2017
Dtla has been raining non-stop from light to heavy showers. Love this weather, now I have an excuse with my dog not to take him hiking.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I hate driving around in the rain. People around here seem to forget how to drive.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
WHY IS IT SO WET.

WHAT IS THIS GREEN FUZZY STUFF GROWING ON THE GROUND AND ON THE SIDES OF MY EXTERIOR BRICK WALLS.

WHY IS IT SO DARK.

WHY ARE THE HILLS NOT BROWN?!