• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

menacer

Dec 15, 2018
After that god awful wildfire last year and Southern California's drought issue this should be welcome.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
It was dry here in Koreatown, then booming thunder for a few minutes and it just started pouring.

That's the best. It's like the rain announcing itself.

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
My phone has gotten 3 severe flood warnings for the area. If I look at a severe flood warning map, the whole county is basically dark red.
Considering my county was ground zero for massive fires for the past two years, it's not great atm.

Thunder is booming outside, haven't seen actual lighting and thunder storms happen so often like this since I was a kid up in Monterrey.

Last edited:

leeky

Oct 27, 2017
In the area for work. What is going on today? Was traveling up to Santa Monica from Anaheim and traffic has been wild. First time in CA so this is all new for me.

Spenny

Oct 25, 2017
San Diego-ish
I haven't been able to consistently do my nightly runs in over a month. Now I know how it feels for people from other states who normally experience actual winter. I hate it.

Last edited:

menacer

Dec 15, 2018
I live in the Northeast and every time a heavy rainstorm happens my phone goes off with an emergency alert warning off a "flood warning" and it's usually just a heavy downpour that lasts 30 minutes and doesn't amount to nothing.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017

Beautiful!

Edit: as far as future water conservation goes, I just tried oat milk recently, which tastes pretty great (I tried the unsweetened Quaker Oats kind) and requires 5-6 times less water to produce than almond milk. I highly recommend it.

Last edited:

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Hope it rains soon. Finally bought a rain jacket last week...after all the rain stopped lol....

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Forecast says its gonna the rain the next 3 days straight here in Orange County.

200.gif

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It was raining really hard in the LAX area about 30 minutes ago. I'm really loving the rain. It reminds me of the rains in the mid 90s.

SpecX

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Pretty amazing, forgot what it was like to experience rain lol. We actually got some hail over here for a few minutes.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Shit was terrifying sounded like thunder three times but around the same time, super loud

It was amazing.

Just came back from the dentist right before it started to pour and I have an hour before going to work.

Sitting here on my desk while listening to the rain drops outside, I reeeeeaaaally wanna call out lol.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't expecting it so soo. Woke me up at 6 in the morning with an "huh, rain...OH SHIT MY DOG!" His doghouse is underneath anoutdoor patio ceiling so he's dry but I still don't want to leave him out there. He's chilling on his indoor bed now

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It was amazing.

Just came back from the dentist right before it started to pour and I have an hour before going to work.

Sitting here on my desk while listening to the rain drops outside, I reeeeeaaaally wanna call out lol.
It sounded like nothing before, each one louder than the next one, like an explosion.

but still kinda awesome to be living in LA while this rarely ever happens, makes you feel something considering that I moved here.