• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bman94

Oct 28, 2017
Just curious on what people's top 5 played games are in terms of hours played on the Switch. With it being a brand new console with quite a variety of games I think it would be fun to see everyone's play styles. Like me for instance, I don't even have breath of the wild, which would probably make my list seem weird to some of you.

To check this, once you start up your Switch, go to your top left icon on the main page to go to your profile page. Under "Play Activity" it will show hours played for all of your games. Be warned however, that this is not like the Wii U or 3DS where it shows you the exact number, it would say "Played for 35 hours or more" for the title so be mindful of that. Also it doesn't put it in numerical order of hours played so you have to do that yourself. Also for whatever reason this information of hours played is unlocked after about two weeks.

With that being said, let's get started!

My top 5 Most played Switch games:
1. Stardew Valley - 80+ Hours Played
2. Sonic Mania/Super Mario Odyssey - 20+ Hours Played
3. Splatoon 2 - 15+ Hours Played
4. Ultra Street Fighter II/Pokken Tournament DX/Puyo Puyo Tetris - 5+ Hours Played
5. Fire Emblem Warriors - 4 Hours played.
Purchased Switch around July

Grim Patron

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 180 hours.
Splatoon 2 140 hours
BOTW 125 hours
Stardew valley 60 hours
FE warriors 55 hours

New Donker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Zelda: 160 hours
Splatoon 2: 85 hours
Stardew Valley: 60 hours
Mario: 55 hours
Xenoblade 2: 45 hours.

I added up my total play time across all games and got 600+ hours. The most I've ever spent with a console in a year.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
Yo, Splatoon 2 fell off my activity like a rock.

Informal estimate: Zelda, Mario, Sonic Mania, Puyo, and Fast RMX.

Status
Not open for further replies.