1. Thuddert

Thuddert

#4thepayers

2. Augemitbutter

Augemitbutter

they should just give you discounts for playing and trophies. i know one region already got it but the rest is still behind.

3. 7threst

7threst

LMAO!

4. Log!

Log!

Paying to play online is a scam already and you want to give them more money?
    [​IMG]

5. Budi

Budi

[​IMG]

6. N.Domixis

N.Domixis

PlayStation 1% Club

$10,000/year

Get all games for free. I would day one.

7. You're gonna have to imagine it.

8. Ze_Shoopuf

Ze_Shoopuf

How about no.

Sony if you’re reading this thread please forget you saw it.

9. Machado

Machado

OP is not coming back is he?

10. Knight613

Knight613

There's nothing preventing OP from simply subscribing to all of Sony's services if they really want to give Sony that much money every year.

11. WarRock

WarRock

This is amazing.

12. Segafreak

Segafreak
    Member OP

To the people asking for lower tier subs, don't worry I got you fam, I'll make the thread when PS Platinum becomes real.

Already emailed the idea to Shu and the gang.

OP is here.

Uh what, the idea is to save money on bundling, why the fuck would I sub to each service separately if there is no savings to be made?

13. Pimienta

Pimienta

then people say there are no astroturfers here xd

14. AllEchse

AllEchse

They wouldn't make Platinum discounts cheaper.
    They would just make Plus discounts worse so that Platinum ones seem nicer.
    I dont think it would make sense.
    It would just put more gates in front of you if you dont pay.

15. Knight613

Knight613

If it makes you feel better, you get more rewards points on PSN purchases for the more PSN services you subscribe to. I think it's like 5x the points for Sony Rewards on anything you buy on PSN for subscribing to Plus, Now, Vue, and Music. :P

16. Yurinka

Yurinka

What they should do is to release PS Now in Sonyland (Spain)

17. Mr. Fantastic

Mr. Fantastic

Thread backfire? In my ERA?

It's more likely than you think.

18. Sesuadra

Sesuadra

In one thread we have people angry at Nintendo for 20€ a year or 5€ a year in a family plan for eight

And here we have people who want to pay more.

Like...come on lol

19. No publisher will ever agree to let their pre-order only cost $30. The vast majority don't even do discounts now.

20. Windrunner

Windrunner

They can instead start offering new first party games on PS Now so one of their existing subscriptions becomes worth a damn.

21. Planet

Planet

So you want Sony to combine Plus and Now and pay less for that than Now costs now? Sounds like a good plan.

22. Halabane

Halabane

I find this whole thing a hidden way to end up charging you more in the long run because you are constantly giving them money up front. Not even sure what the discount would do for you if you have all those Now games to play why buy even more games?...so while you are playing that game you bought at discount for a month or two you are not using Now...but you are paying for it, is it more than your discount?...you need spreadsheets for this crap. Its not worth it.

23. Jedi2016

Jedi2016

Yeah, but what if I don't give a shit about PSNow?

24. Halabane

Halabane

I knew the pot legalization thing was going to be problem.

25. turbobutts

turbobutts

stop

26. Imran

Imran

One time I was at a panel and one person walked up to the audience mic and asked a question that literally ended with "How do I give you guys more money?" I cringed into my seat.

This thread kind of reminded me of that.

27. neon_dream

neon_dream

Look what these companies have done to you.

28. Sir Blaming

Sir Blaming

Op, maybe you should stop posting because at this point, it looking like your ass is doing the talking and not your mouth. Should have just walked away from this mess you made

29. Ponn

Ponn

It’s not just just Nintendo fans. There are idiot fanboys all over.

30. Segafreak

Segafreak
    Member OP

Then don't bundle PS Now and just give me the discounts. I'd pay for a service if I could get half off Sony 1P and select 3P games.

Nothing cringier than people who explicitly have to state they cringe.

Could be, but then again what I propose is discounts on new games which are never on Plus anyway.

no

"mess" lmao, the fuck are you talking about?

31. SageShinigami

SageShinigami

32. Hecht

Hecht
    Welp Administrator

This thread is about the Playstation subscription service. Please knock it off with all of the fanboying (regardless of platform) and system-warring.

33. elenarie

elenarie
    Developer at DICE Verafied

Imagine how prices will magically jump over night in that case. ;) Who is going to pay for those discounts?

34. Bud_Brigman

Bud_Brigman

35. Chromie

Chromie

Unsub from PS+ and tell me Bloodborne is free.

36. Dizastah

Dizastah

Nah....I'm good OP. Thanks.

37. Ryengeku

Ryengeku

lol...wow. I don't shop through the avatars and themes page often but this is just unreal. $20 for a single Avatar. The price of being unique I guess..... yet there are sooooo many more unique Avatars included in bundles or just by themselves for just a single dollar but a jpeg of a diamond?....alright lol

38. Cynn

Cynn

PS Now isn’t even worth being bundled.

39. Dog

Dog

I'll pass.

40. Pyro

Pyro

Nah.

41. Freezasaurus

Freezasaurus

Never thought I'd see people campaigning to spend more money. The current PS+ service is fine for what I need, personally.

42. Segafreak

Segafreak
    Member OP

My ideas are just way too avant garde for most people in here. We're heading towards a sub based future, and it could go either way, but one thing is for sure, the subs are not gonna disappear, in fact there's gonna be more choices and more options. Who knows it might be even better than I imagine, Sony might just put their games on it for free instead of discounts, MS with GamePass is already willing to put 1P titles on it on day one.

Sure there's a discrepancy in their 1P output and you might make the case it's easier for MS to support that infrastructure but that is about to change with their new commitment and studio buyouts, they wouldn't have introduced GamePass without making that new commitment.

And about bundling different services, that thing is just gonna happen and there's gonna be savings to be had with it, GamePass+Gold makes more sense than buying each separately, all the "spend even moar munizz?!" posts in here are just embarrassing.

43. Risk Breaker

Risk Breaker

Subscriptions suck. It's basically the epitome of GaaS that most people seem to hate so much, and rightfully so.

That goes for this but also Gamepass, etc.

44. Just pay for PS and Now

45. Mass_Pincup

Mass_Pincup

Everyone would jump on that and it's going to give them less money.

It's never going to happen.

46. All I want is Playstation Plus Lite - much cheaper, ONLY online play and cloud saves backup - I dont need these free games or additional discounts.

47. I still dont understand why Sony are not utilising the music and movie side of their business and the PS+ and PS now all into 1 subscription...

48. Dolobill

Dolobill

Sony is not going to let you pay less for your games and allow you to keep them. You’re dreaming.

49. Pimienta

Pimienta

edit: posted twice

50. Dreamboum

Dreamboum

Platinum thread