• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 8118

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
With winter swinging around the corner in full effect, we're met with holidays that offer lots of downtime for us to indulge in our favorite games, or the cold which makes us want to stay inside and dream in another universe.

Whether the game is old or new, what are you going to be up to on your warm evenings inside?

My most anticipated game is coming to Xbox One Dec - 13th
PUBG-Titel-PlayerUnknowns-Battleground.jpg

fortnite%20battle%20royale.png

Throwing back with PGR4 (my winter racing game of choice)
project+gotham+racing+4+boxart+xbox+360+racing+game.jpg

Company of Heroes (Yes, I still play this game. Probably one of my favorite games to play during the winter)
257986-company-of-heroes-game-of-the-year-windows-front-cover.jpg

Of course the obligatory Battlefield 1 and such.

Last, but not least, if any of you are looking for someone to squad up with on PUBG for Xbox One, I'm one that would be down.

WizdogC

Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to getting Assassin's Creed Origins from gamefly and just getting cozy and losing myself into a vibrant open world.

After that I'm planning on playing through just the campaign for Battlefront. Was considering COD but I'm not hearing stellar things about it.

And of course Mario. I started Zelda back in spring but didn't get into it, might jump back in.

CQC

Oct 25, 2017
Going in hard this WInter.

Xenoblade, Nier, Xenoblade X, Nier Automata, Zelda BOTW, and Xenoblade 2 are on my lists to beat before mid January.

Oct 29, 2017
Xenoblade 2, zelda botw, horizon complete edition, possibly nioh complete edition. Also mario+rabbids possibly if it goes on sale black friday.
Getting the rest of the moons in mario odyssey in between other games.

energon

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna play some more Super Mario Odyssey and maybe some more NieR Automata
Getting DOOM on the 10th of November
Maybe NBA 2K18 on Black Friday if it's 30 dollars or below
Getting Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on the 1st of December
Getting some more Switch games for Christmas, namely LA Noire, Resident Evil, Azure Striker Gunvolt, End is Nigh, and maybe Sonic Forces.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
We'll see. It's an ongoing process. As for now I hope to at least get through the following by New Years: Dishonored 2, Watch Dogs 2, and The Last Guardian.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
I'm pretty sure I'm done with new purchases for the year, save for Battlefront 2 and maybe PUBG, so I'll just be going through my backlog.

Right now I'm still juggling Wolfenstein 2 and Assassin's Creed Origins. The latter keeps drawing me in more but I look at my PS4 dashboard and week at my unfinished games..
  • Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Yakuza Zero
  • The Last Guardian
  • Nioh
  • Ruiner
  • Telltale Barman & GOTG
  • Mass Effect Andromeda
  • Resident Evil 7
  • Megaton Rainfall
  • The Long Dark
  • Hellblade
  • Zelda BOTW
So yeah...I have a few titles to keep me busy into 2018. lol Also because of the season and given the next one is coming, I think a replay of Red Dead Redemption will be in order too!

Tchetil

Oct 28, 2017
I have a long-ish break from university this Christmas, and I'm looking to play a whole bunch of games:

• Star Wars Battlefront 2
  • Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD (I always play at least one Zelda game around Christmas)
  • The Witcher 3
  • Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
Also because of the season and given the next one is coming, I think a replay of Red Dead Redemption will be in order too!

Oh man, I should do this as well. Gonna have to use my superpowers if I'm to have any chance of finishing all these games.