• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Already have it in my Steam library and I don't know how.

cnrm

Oct 25, 2017
I'm assuming the rights are reverting back to Ubisoft. Ubisoft owns the IP but Housemarque self-published the PC version for some reason. Unless there's another reason I'm not understanding?

Dogui

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Last edited:

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017

transience

Found the ultimate water hazard
Oct 27, 2017
I love this game. It's in my top 30 or so games. I hate it every time Housemarque announces a shooter or something that isn't somewhat similar to Outland.

F4r0_Atak

Oct 31, 2017
Home
Question, when a game gets delisted on Steam but then comes back, what is usually the reason for that? Changing publisher? Expired license?

EDIT: P.S. >> (Being delisted for now? Hmmmm... could it be true? Could Housemarque be the studio that MS will acquire? XD)

Deleted member 7450

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Have it on PC, but played only for a bit.

It wasn't accepting my joystick+xce360 and I couldn't be arsed to edit the .ini to remap the assinine original keybindings.

One of these days tho.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
I feel the game wasn't perfect as a Metroidvania and could have used a bit of variation and progression but some of the art is gorgeous and as with all Housemarque games, the bosses are epic and pose a decent challenge. Worth playing in my opinion.