Will you have pizza Tuesday?

• Yes

• No

• Should I tip the driver? What if it’s carry out?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
I'll have a slice of the best kind of pizza—pineapple.
pineapple-pizza-today-tease-171117_d3a395fb8320ef6c9e57c1e0a25ea0c3.jpg

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Debating if I want to order a gluten free pizza for lunch.

I'm envious of all of you that can eat a normal pizza.

Onix555

Apr 23, 2019
UK
tenor.gif

I would love some pizza, but my dad wants to have steak so 🤷‍♂️
Friday i guess

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Well damn if I only knew earlier, had kebab for dinner today. Maybe tomorrow, would that still be in the spirit of the celebration? And I did eat pizza just last sunday, is it too soon for another one?

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
crappy frozen pizza i have laying around or some slices from the place down the block but i have to walk in snow and freezing temps ? 🤔

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I unintentionally bought a frozen pizza yesterday without realizing what today was, guess I know what dinner is.

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
Just put a Totino's in the toaster oven.

I just ordered from Pizza Hut last week, and I try to limit myself to one delivery pizza a month.

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
is Canada allowed to participate? I should finish the chicken I have in the fridge before it goes bad but... I suppose I could trash that shit and order something overpriced through Doordash... again. god dammit.

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
Ordered a sausage and mushroom pizza for the Superbowl and had the leftovers last night.

No pizza for me. I'm good

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Told y'all I'd fuck around and get one. This is "The Bentley." Provolone-mozzarella blend, soppressata, chorizo, spicy honey and I added pepperoni and olives. Also stopped next door at Sloppy Mama's BBQ to grab cole slaw because theirs is amazing and I love cole slaw with pizza. Dude even hooked me up with a large for price of a small.

1231buj2h.jpg

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
Told y'all I'd fuck around and get one. This is "The Bentley." Provolone-mozzarella blend, soppressata, chorizo, spicy honey and I added pepperoni and olives. Also stopped next door at Sloppy Mama's BBQ to grab cole slaw because theirs is amazing and I love cole slaw with pizza. Dude even hooked me up with a large for price of a small.

1231buj2h.jpg

Aww shit that looks good, local place? I miss working in the office, so many pizza places around there.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Aww shit that looks good, local place? I miss working in the office, so many pizza places around there.

Yeah just two locations in the DC area and one is across the street from me. They're on a limited menu due to COVID but they also have empanadas and do breakfast bagels which are supposed to be amazing, though never had myself.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Haven't had a pizza in months but had to make an exception today. It's a shame there weren't many pizza deals, but they're usually pretty cheap anyway if you order from a chain.

meowdi gras

Banned
Feb 24, 2018
I ate what was left of the turkey bacon this morning, so we just had pineapple and pesto on bestie's pizza. Was still very yum.