• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Ivanka Trump is reportedly under consideration to lead The World Bank

Oct 27, 2017
Clearly a person who was unable to multiply 17 by 6 during a Howard Stern interview and excused herself by claiming that multiplication didn't have practical real-world applications is totally qualified to run the World Bank.

Oct 29, 2017
WTF does she even know about this shit.
She ran a huge business! (Actually ran a paper mover organization no bigger then a mom and pop shoe repair)

So working in the construction industry in Philadelphia I heard a story where a now large construction company started out doing drywall back in the day. One of their jobs was a trump hotel and maybe 26 year old ivanka was put in charge. She would come in one day tell them to do something, next day change her mind then change it again. Would yell at workers then go on crying fits until she got her way.
At the end of job trump refused to pay the agreed amount saying they made to many mistakes and held up the job. They took him to court fought for a year or two then gave up. Finally trump paid with a check for half the contract dated a couple days after they started the job.
Today because of what a asshat he was they are the reason he has never had any properties in Philadelphia.

Oct 25, 2017
Once this shit show is over, someone really needs to review the so called checks and balances in place for several institutions. The US Government and the world bank are clearly too easy to manipulate.

Oct 27, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Deleted member 9986

User requested account closure
Oct 27, 2017
Imagine applying to lead the world bank without the actual qualifications, wouldn't you be terrified even when accepted? What would you do? Just pretend to know things?

Oct 26, 2017
You know I have always thought that the US have laws against nepotism at high levels of government. Cue how shocked I was a few months into the Trump's administration. How in the world is this even reasonable. Even actual dictators have more tact.

Oct 25, 2017
I have a feeling this news story is a plant where they float Ivanka's name around, and then pick someone equally as unqualified, but everyone is relieved at the appointment because it isn't Ivanka.

Nov 5, 2017
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together – mass hysteria.

Every time I come on here the world gets weirder.

Oct 25, 2017
Such a wretched family, her husband brought considerable more suffering to Palestinians, his daughter never misses an opportunity to plug her brand via government platform, such is the corruption in the White House.

Oct 30, 2017
Can you imagine an economist’s life work of studying models to develop sustainable, worldwide prosperity being undermined by Trust fund child Ivanka Trump and her narrow set of interests?