• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

qaopjlll

Oct 27, 2017
Clearly a person who was unable to multiply 17 by 6 during a Howard Stern interview and excused herself by claiming that multiplication didn't have practical real-world applications is totally qualified to run the World Bank.

Jeffapp

Oct 29, 2017
WTF does she even know about this shit.

She ran a huge business! (Actually ran a paper mover organization no bigger then a mom and pop shoe repair)

So working in the construction industry in Philadelphia I heard a story where a now large construction company started out doing drywall back in the day. One of their jobs was a trump hotel and maybe 26 year old ivanka was put in charge. She would come in one day tell them to do something, next day change her mind then change it again. Would yell at workers then go on crying fits until she got her way.
At the end of job trump refused to pay the agreed amount saying they made to many mistakes and held up the job. They took him to court fought for a year or two then gave up. Finally trump paid with a check for half the contract dated a couple days after they started the job.
Today because of what a asshat he was they are the reason he has never had any properties in Philadelphia.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
Once this shit show is over, someone really needs to review the so called checks and balances in place for several institutions. The US Government and the world bank are clearly too easy to manipulate.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this sounds like a bad thing but any kind of reaction would require me to pretend i know what the world bank is, so, eh.

Deleted member 9986

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Imagine applying to lead the world bank without the actual qualifications, wouldn't you be terrified even when accepted? What would you do? Just pretend to know things?

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
You know I have always thought that the US have laws against nepotism at high levels of government. Cue how shocked I was a few months into the Trump's administration. How in the world is this even reasonable. Even actual dictators have more tact.

Oct 25, 2017
I have a feeling this news story is a plant where they float Ivanka's name around, and then pick someone equally as unqualified, but everyone is relieved at the appointment because it isn't Ivanka.

dejay

Nov 5, 2017
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together – mass hysteria.

Every time I come on here the world gets weirder.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Such a wretched family, her husband brought considerable more suffering to Palestinians, his daughter never misses an opportunity to plug her brand via government platform, such is the corruption in the White House.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
She's sooo pretty though, and wealthy. She deserves anything she wants!

Says millions of stupid Americans.

AwareSnake

Oct 27, 2017
Putin :" keikaku means plan, comrade. "
ZRQ5t9j.jpg

Algorum

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Dec 23, 2018
I have no words when it comes to this whole administration. Such an utter disaster.

Oct 30, 2017
Can you imagine an economist's life work of studying models to develop sustainable, worldwide prosperity being undermined by Trust fund child Ivanka Trump and her narrow set of interests?