• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

x3sphere

Oct 27, 2017
I want this family out of politics but sadly can see it happening. Some of the excuses I've seen people give for Ivanka (even some on the left) is ridiculous, she's totally complicit in her father's administration.

OP
OP
alexi52

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
People saying this can't happen I'd like to remind you how the average Trump voters are they actually welcome dictatorship

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
She's basically a robot programmed to push the Trump business and political agenda while making you think she's a moderating influence in his life when there's no real evidence that she's had any effect on policy. Neither her nor Jared should be anywhere near that office if we can help it.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Her party is anti-woman so she would only have a chance through dem party. Thankfully no one on the left would vote her as candidate.

The only chance she has of winning on the right is if all the Republican nominees are women and it turns into some sort of popularity contest not because of her political might.

Also is super sad she pretends her party believes in women. They would vote in a racist white guy over any decent candidate.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
It's obvious. It's why they fought so hard for security clearances. It's why they put up a stink about "leave his children out of this."

They don't want her treated the way they treat upcoming politicians.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Imagine the time line where the first female president of the USA is another Trump.

Yeah... someone else please.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
Her party is anti-woman so she would only have a chance through dem party. Thankfully no one on the left would vote her as candidate.

The only chance she has of winning on the right is if all the Republican nominees are women and it turns into some sort of popularity contest not because of her political might.

Also is super sad she pretends her party believes in women. They would vote in a racist white guy over any decent candidate.
Yeah exactly, she's too left and a woman. How is she getting through the primary?

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
The right isn't gonna vote for a woman so she's boned. Also, anyone close to Trump is definitely going get dragged down with him once he inevitably goes down in flames.

ZealousD

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
At least she is more liberal/left leaning than her father.

"Perception is more important than reality. If someone perceives something to be true, it is more important than if it is in fact true. This doesn't mean you should be duplicitous or deceitful, but don't go out of your way to correct a false assumption if it plays to your advantage."

― Ivanka Trump, The Trump Card: Playing to Win in Work and Life

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
It will hurt a lot if she gets elected as the first Woman US Prsident......It will be devastating.

On the other hand, Trump's base hate women even more than immigrants.

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
It will hurt a lot if she gets elected as the first Woman US Prsident......It will be devastating.

On the other hand, Trump's base hate women even more than immigrants.
Yup. My former coworker who is a woman HATED Hilary and said she had no right to be president as a woman. Fucking bizarre.

Oct 25, 2017
This would be enough to make me abandon voting entirely. No point in participating when the political process is held hostage by morons.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
I half believe Mueller is waiting for NY to fix up that double jeopardy loophole, because all of the Trumps are severely fucked when it comes to the states. AG James isn't going to do the same thing all these other white dudes before her did by letting this kind of high financial criminality slide.

papermoon

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I still have this meme from after the election. Let's see if it stays a joke.
NdynO5F.jpg
She's basically a robot programmed to push the Trump business and political agenda while making you think she's a moderating influence in his life when there's no real evidence that she's had any effect on policy. Neither her nor Jared should be anywhere near that office if we can help it.

"now make a fist and slowly ease it up under your chin"

2nbwppf.jpg

Maledict

Oct 25, 2017
People saying this can't happen I'd like to remind you how the average Trump voters are they actually welcome dictatorship

This isn't actually new or specific to Trump. Blue collar Nixon supporters said exactly the same thing about him (you can listen to one on the Slow Burn podcast at the time). The types of people who support lunatics like him want a dictator - a literal strong man.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
yeah I don't think prisons have a traditional election process or political titles, but all the more power to her if she wants to change that
maybe it'll be like a school president sorta thing

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully climate change has destroyed us before then and the remnants of humanity have begun hunting down garbage like the trumps and other people that allowed it to happen.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
I mean, maybe. Trump is worse than she is and somehow became president. And I say as someone who hates Trump that she'd at least be better than him by some margin.

Not on any most wanted lists, though, that's for sure.

modoversus

Oct 25, 2017
MĂ©xico
Sure, why not? White supremacy does not care about skill, experience or even being mentally healthy. Just promote to an angry base and she can get whatever position on the American government she wants.