• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rodrigolfp

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Thanks everyone!

The Wii is hooked up to the PVM because the motion controls go buck wild when pointed at the modern TV. Also, it's an amazing 240P emulation powerhouse for the stuff I refuse to buy because it's too expensive.

Like Neo Geo!
Wii pointer should not go wild on any TV. The problem may be your sensor bar placement.

Bamboo

Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow, that's a pretty nice setup you put together in the last year! Thank you for sharing!
Also, I love the cable clutter. There is no clean solution and you should appreciate it for what it is (which is a tangly mess).

How much time did it take you to put it all together? Just last year? And how much money did you spend (if you wanna say so)?

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
That is a real cute PVM setup and like the stand for it with one issue; no room for speakers. How do you have the audio setup on it since I doubt you are satisfied with the mono speaker on the set itself. Really like the gscartsw position and may steal it for use on my setup.

Galdius

Oct 25, 2017
Hm, interesting. I'm guessing that accounts for all the buttons on the bottom of the monitor? That's pretty cool! I love the look of it but im not sure I personally would be able to justify one if the price is high.

That's right.

Well, it's more expensive than a regular CRT. I had the same doubt you have now until I bought mine. The image quality is amazing, specially if you use the SCART cables. I also started playing a lot more retrogames than I used to.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
It looks great but we already have a dedicated thread for posting your setup.

www.resetera.com

Post your gaming setup: 2019 Edition

Welcome to the annual Post Your Gaming Setup thread. A tradition started over 10 years ago - from one legacy forum to the next. Post your gaming setups, living rooms, game collections, office setups, PC setups, furniture choices, any other home designs, and portable setups. This thread can be...

Status
Not open for further replies.