• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Danzflor

Oct 27, 2017
Every time I wonder who is this for, then I remember there are some excentric video game collectors out there and there's a market for these.

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
KbBlSfp.png

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
This is the same brand that was in MGSV, isn't it?

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
The "Sam" type looks cool but is pretty much a generic wayfarers design...I like the "Deadman" style in the abstract, but I feel it could only be worn by a 1970s movie producer or Liam Gallagher.

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
This is the most Blade Runner type movie shit ever. I personally think it's so cool and on message, but if this was any other game I think people would be ripping all this merch/monster energy drink shit apart.

Winstano

Editor-in-chief at nextgenbase.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
I've still got a couple of pairs from the MGSV promotional trail... Pretty cool, but I have absolutely zero chance of pulling them off, so they've been sat on a shelf for years

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I already have the Kaz sunglasses, they're good looking glasses but I had hoped the camo prints were all the way see through, they're pretty annoying to read with in the sun because you're looking at dark camo spots

Winstano

Editor-in-chief at nextgenbase.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Do it, you only live once

I actually bit the bullet and went to get some lenses custom cut for the red pair that I had, but they were eye-wateringly expensive, so ended up just flogging most of the frames... If anyone's interested, I've still got 2 sets for sale!

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
They should slowly secrete black liquid that drips down your cheeks to create the visual effect from the game.

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc
if you wear these it automatically blocks out people saying MGSV was bad, buying pairs for my whole family

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They look nifty. I like the fact they're all polarised, too.

Last edited: