• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SaviourMK2

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
CT
User Banned (1 Week): Racism; inflammatory generalizations on the basis of nationality
Saudis are just disgusting. Nothing I hear about them is good the more time goes on for me.

Retsudo

Oct 28, 2017
Goddamn this is some bleak stuff. Poor guy, going out like this. Fuck SA!

I dread to imagine the stuff they've done already to be so efficient. Jesus fucking christ

RedOnePunch

Oct 26, 2017
Fuck these guys and their oil money. More reason to move on from oil, but that's not happening anytime soon.

And they know they'll get away with it because those in power in the US sold their country and their souls for money. They don't give a fuck

Last edited:

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
The Onion managed to be funnier while being far darker to the point where my jaw dropped a bit

20181016_202454.png

Maybe because it plays more on the stupidity of Pompeo.

I like the Onion but this is a little too much. I doubt the victim's family would appreciate the satire.

Oct 25, 2017
This is from March 21st.

The Saudi Crown Prince bragged Kushner (who had access to the presidential daily brief) gave him the names of "disloyal" royal family members. A week later, dozens of those people were arrested in a violent purge. This is not a fucking coincidence.

moneywoes

Nov 17, 2017
Man that's honestly scary. Yet another reason I loathe authoritarian governments like Saudi, Russia, China etc. Hope they don't get away with this.

Xx 720

Nov 3, 2017
Just sickening, I'd say release the tape but this poor man's family shouldn't hear it, so awful..

S-Wind

Nov 4, 2017
You haven't been paying attention to news over last month? Google Canada Saudi Arabia. Our relationship is done. Only weapon sales were contracts agreed to during Harper administration.
Yes, I am aware of the the deteriorating relationship between the Trudeau government and Saudi Arabia.

That doesn't change that the Trudeau government honoured those contracts.

As far as I am concerned, the Trudeau government is also complicit.

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, I am aware of the the deteriorating relationship between the Trudeau government and Saudi Arabia.

That doesn't change that the Trudeau government honoured those contracts.

As far as I am concerned, the Trudeau government is also complicit.

What kind of a sign would that send to other governments, if our government didn't honour past contracts? That's never a way to do business. That's on Harper's government. If Trudeau signed a new contract, that would be on his government. But to do in business in bad faith like that is a bad sign to governments we actually want to do business with.

Oct 28, 2017
It could also be a sign of not allowing the murder of journalists by your business partners, and if that do that their contracts will be cancelled.

I do understand the real politik of the situation though, but fuck it.

S-Wind

Nov 4, 2017
What he said ^

Not dealing with tyrannical shit lords > questionable business contracts entered into by previous governments

MrMephistoX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And Saudi Arabia is a US ally again because? Seriously these guys did 9-11 and are evil bastards. Oh but Iran is bad because the Ayotolla says mean things about us? At least women there can show their faces and drive and most of the Iranian and Persia people I've met are perfectly lovely . I'd rather ally with the Iranian people than fundamentalist nut jobs like the Saudi's any day of the week.

Thanks Eisenhower and the CIA.

anamika

May 18, 2018
And Saudi Arabia is a US ally again because?

Money. I don't know why folks keep asking this again and again. Like the US is some moral beacon or something. At the end of the day, money is all that matters to the United States of America. That is always what has mattered to the USA. Trump is being honest when he says that if the west stops selling weapons to the Saudis, they will go to Russia or China for their weapons. And hence the West will continue to be allies with them.

Obama authorized the Saudi led massacre in Yemen because it means billions of dollars sales of American weapons that can be used to blow up innocent people to bits. What happened to this guy is terrible, but far worse has been done by the Saudis with American support and logistics. Literally hundreds of children are dying in Yemen right now. Does anyone care about them?

MrMephistoX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Money. I don't know why folks keep asking this again and again. Like the US is some moral beacon or something. At the end of the day, money is all that matters to the United States of America. That is always what has mattered to the USA. Trump is being honest when he says that if the west stops selling weapons to the Saudis, they will go to Russia or China for their weapons. And hence the West will continue to be allies with them.

Obama authorized the Saudi led massacre in Yemen because it means billions of dollars sales of American weapons that can be used to blow up innocent people to bits. What happened to this guy is terrible, but far worse has been done by the Saudis with American support and logistics. Literally hundreds of children are dying in Yemen right now. Does anyone care about them?

It's despicable but both sides of the media don't cover it. The only place I've consistently heard coverage of the Yemen attrocities is on NPR.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
I have no faith that the US government will do a god damn thing. No one in power in the US will do a god damn thing. They will talk abut in the end nothing will happen.

Deleted member 2109

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That just horrifying.

We didn't do shit about their ties to the 9/11 hijackers so I doubt we'll do anything here.

Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK that was scary as hell!!!

Goddamn it's like a Hostel movie! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccckkk! I can't even begin to imagine what kind of EVIL you must harbor in your own self to order and commit that kind of act! Goddamn horrifying!

The Namekian

Nov 5, 2017
New York City
What the hell...

From all the surreal news that we've been witnessing those past few years I think this one takes the top spot.

Ok, let's suppose that this journalist had found something against MBS or any of his cronies, so incriminating as to be reason enough to get rid of him. I mean...sounds plausible, right? Because otherwise why would they kill a dissident no one really pays attention to, because he writes for an American newspaper that will never be read in SA?

Then comes the 2nd part of the story...if they wanted to kill him, why not just use a silenced gun in a bathroom or something and be done with it? Why go all the way with torture and gore?

I really don't have a clue that could tie the whole affair together. It makes no sense, doesn't matter how you look at it.

Only answer I can think of is plain Evil and a feeling they would get away with it with only minor rumors about a missing journalist.

The fact that everyone knows how they killed him, I don't think that possibility crossed their mind, so they did it as viciously as possible to torture him.

Glory

Alt-Account
Banned
Oct 9, 2018
At the end of the day everyone here is hold their nose and accept this as a cost of doing business because they don't want to pay $8.65 a gallon for gas. That includes progressives and liberals.

Gorger

Oct 25, 2017
Norway
Reading that made me literally sick to my stomach, I can't even imagine what listening to that audio can do.

In the 70-80's when the FBI started to coin the term"serial killer" they used the recordings from victims of the Toolbox murderers when they were pleading and screaming as they were stabbed, tortured, raped and murdered to desensitize FBI trainees in the reality of death and murder. Recordings like these are supposedly so gruesome and horrifying they can give you PTSD and lasting psychological scars. One of the lead detectives during the investigation was so haunted by them it let to his suicide.

boi

Nov 1, 2017
What the hell this is disturbing to read. I feel like I have to throw up a little.

Kaguya

Jun 19, 2018
As he started to dismember the body, Tubaigy put on earphones and listened to music. He advised other members of the squad to do the same.

"When I do this job, I listen to music. You should do [that] too," Tubaigy was recorded as saying, the source told MEE.
How often does he do this?!

Rosenkrantz

Jan 17, 2018
This is like reading a black comedy about dumbest members of the intelligence world doing a black op in their own country's consulate with a horrifying realization that it happened in reality. Did they really think they can do shit like that without any repercussions? If they can get away with it then we need a new organization in place of UN.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Reading this makes me want to puke. Having done anatomy dissections on human bodies as well as watched autopsies, I can almost visualize what happened to him and its disgusting. To cut him up while he's alive. The Saudi government is abhorrent and pure evil.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
7 minutes seems like a mighty long time when you're getting cut into pieces.
And it sounds they had fun doing it. Absolutely barbaric and inhumane.

Dynamite Cop

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Can't say I'm surprised. The more materialistic and "crazy rich" that nations become, the more shitty they treat people. People rely on their garbage too much for things to change any time soon.

Jan 2, 2018
The world will do shit. Even our Dutch government is starting to downplay it.

The Saudis are too far up our asses. And with our I mean almost the complete western world.

Imagine if a country like Russia or Turkey did this. Hell any other country besides Saudi Arabia.

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
Hell on Earth. RIP. I feel so sorry for this guy. I cannot believe what humans will do to other humans. I feel sick after reading this.

Jimrpg

Oct 26, 2017
Yep cant see anybody doing anything about this. Seriously in one week people will have forgotten about this. Its just news.

Literally nothing happened with MH17, because the dutch and malaysia were too small to do anything about it. Same will happen here because its just one man. Even if the president of united states was killed by the saudis i doubt anything would happen to bring the real killers to justice and i mean the real masterminds not the ones that did the killing. Protected species and all that.