• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fukanaga da gawd :o

Felix!

Looks excellent. Fully back on this train.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Black woman 00 huh ? neato
Trailer itself wasn't super interesting, random shooting scenes here and there for no reason. Looks good still;

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
Intriguing.

No time to die. Maybe time to get kneecapped, though.

Last edited:

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
I'm very intrigued by this trailer, very dark & mellow most of the time, maybe too dark even... and at the end it gets more Bond-y like.

I'm in, look pretty great to me!

Oct 27, 2017
Jr3M.gif

verygooster

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Part of me is "cautious" because I was also excited when the SPECTRE trailer dropped but considering where this one is supposedly headed and this cast is too good for this movie to be a stinker so I'm pretty into it.

butalala

Nov 24, 2017
I'm interested to see how/if Phoebe Waller Bridge's influence is felt on the final movie.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seriously I think I'm most excited for Jeffrey Wright's Felix returning after 12 long years.

The Bookerman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ohhhh that new 007 is totally gonna be an evil henchman(woman?)

Ana de armas.... just marry me right now.... wow.

Deleted member 2625

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ha that looks pretty good. tying together a lot of threads (and starting a big new one)

the Love Boat font still makes me laugh

didn't know about
Malek

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Well that looks pretty good, but then so did the last so I'll remain just a bit skeptical. I wasn't aware Blofeld is in this, I imagine he's mostly a cameo but I hope they can redeem this version of the character some.

Zoso

Oct 27, 2017
Wow. Looks a hell of a lot more promising than Spectre. I'm so excited for all the great talent involved.

DOBERMAN INC

Oct 27, 2017
Love the cinematography and the scenery already, surprised how much I'm anticipating this one.
Great cast too.

Theecliff

Oct 28, 2017
not a great trailer but i'm sure it'll turn out okay. hoping the Blofeld shit is kept to an absolute minimum.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
Did they just take the plotlines of the last 4 Bond films and cram them into one movie?

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
Was that the Rami reveal? Because I wasnt aware he was in it and that was a fucking awesome reveal for me.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Looks great, but - and i'm just gonna say it - i fucking do not care for motorcycle chases. Not one bit.

They always look kinda clunky, i always end up playing 'spot the stunt double / CGI face'

Was the Rami reveal? Because I wasnt aware he was in it and that was a fucking awesome reveal for me.

they released promotional material with all the important characters, including Rami.

To me, the only surprise here is the fact that they're bringin back Oberhauser Blofeld

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not going to lie, I'm getting Spectre vibes with this. A full-to-bursting supporting cast, Blofeld sharing screen-time with another main villain, a focus on James Bond's psyche. I'm optimistic Cary Fukunaga will be able to steer the ship, but then Sam Mendes was also a great director too.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Looks great, didn't realise it was a Fragile origin story.
Only in Chapter 7 no spoilers.

Cookie

Oct 26, 2017
I'm in, looks incredible. Need to finish Spectre, it's the only Bond film I never actually finished it was so boring.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not going to lie, I'm getting Spectre vibes with this. A full-to-bursting supporting cast, Blofeld sharing screen-time with another main villain, a focus on James Bond's psyche. I'm optimistic Cary Fukunaga will be able to steer the ship, but then Sam Mendes was also a great director too.

I suspect (or at least hope) that the Blofeld stuff will be minimal and probably only part of the first act. But I've been wrong before.

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
Is that Fragile from the visionary Hideo Kojima Videogame Death Stranding?
Should do wonders for the recognition of this film.