• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HussiZooT

Beware the Monkey's Paw
Nov 16, 2017
So I was just going through old video game reviews on YouTube (because what else would you do at work) and stumbled across Everything Or Nothing.

Man, what an outstanding game that way. For me, that game has been the best James Bond game ever made. It had the perfect blend of everything and the graphics, for an early PS2 game were mindblowing.

Anyway, back to the topic. We haven't seen a James Bond game since 2012's abysmal, 007 Legends. It's been 6 years and we still don't know who will take up the James Bond license for video games ever since Activision didn't renew theirs in 2013.

Also, what type of James Bond game would make you want to dive deeper into the world of 007?

An action RPG?
A third person shooter?
A first person shooter?
A Telltale styled game?

I would personally love it if either Ubisoft took the license or it went to Sony since EA and Activision have already had their share of the license. Probably make it a Third Person Action RPG.

Who would you want to be taking on the James Bond videogame license?

OP
OP
HussiZooT

HussiZooT

Beware the Monkey's Paw
Nov 16, 2017
Can a mod move this thread to Video Games? I'm not sure how it got added to Hangouts.