• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SArcher

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think this is pretty much BS. According to the guy who saw the test screening
John gets killed shortly after the events of T2. Edward Furlong is probably doing a few voice lines for young John and that's it.

Heid

Jan 7, 2018
Who is hell still has hope for this franchise.

Its like Alien, Predator or Star Wars. The new films have nothing going on other than cashing in on the aesthetic of the first movies and maybe a cameo from the original cast. Just how many stinkers can a franchise get away with lol

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing is allowed to be a surprise anymore.
Yyyyyyup

Gettin this info out there because the fans are riled up
Then I gotta tell you about my response to this information based on my source from a test screening who gave me a 12 word summary
And everyone needs to know about it ahead of time
I'll have you know that I have half my review already written
Watching the movie is really just a formality

The internet was a mistake

Last edited:

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Who is hell still has hope for this franchise.

Its like Alien, Predator or Star Wars. The new films have nothing going on other than cashing in on the aesthetic of the first movies and maybe a cameo from the original cast. Just how many stinkers can a franchise get away with lol

This is/was it for me. They are erasing the sequels, Cameron is "back", Hamilton is back, they have a decent director... if shit was gonna turn around, this would be it.

That first trailer didn't look like they were turning things around at all, though. So, I have pretty quickly lost faith. Massive CGI explosion-fests is not what I want out of a Terminator movie. They can sit there all day and say this is more in line tonally with the first two movies. But, that trailer looks 100% like every other worthless sequel they have made. I would love to be surprised. But, I doubt I will be.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
Stills from those two moments.

M6p0rLJ.png

PeN9wIB.png
Okay, yeah, those are definitely the battlefield models of the liquid metal prototype

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Fake edit: Wait, does he mean CGI of him now/as a kid, or does he actually have a role?

Excited either way, I'm really happy for Edward Furlong. I remember hearing it hurt him really bad when he was unable to reprise the role in later movies, mainly do to his personal troubles IIRC.

I say again, good for him. This genuinely pleases me.

....but I kinda wish it wasn't advertised as it would be a nice surprise to see in the movie...