• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Maybe John Cena will play Joker.
1nto1n.gif

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I doubt Joker will even be in it considering this is coming after Birds if Prey. I would bet most of these actors are playing side characters or goofy/lesser known squad members, and I'm here for it.

Amiablepercy

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
California
sheeeeyit

the DC redemption arc begins

It began a bit ago but this cast is fucking nice. So many lesser appreciated but no less amazing character actors. My boy David Dastmalchian is firing on all cylinders with his own films, his Marvel work, and now more DC Work. Based on who he is playing (Polka-Dot Man) he is not long for whatever DC comics earth Suicide Squad is taking place lol.

david-dastmalchian.jpg

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
I'll watch.
Cena as Peacemaker will be brief. Get his stupid face on there. Maybe a couple of stupid lines. Typical stupid Cena appearance.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
That sure are names.

I honestly don't know most of them.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Flula Borg and Pete Davidson?

Man, I really really want to not care about this movie after that last dumpster fire, but that's an interesting cast.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
They're gonna run out of actors to put in superhero movies soon enough lol
Disappointed that Karen Fukuhara's Katana isn't appearing tho

Pendas

Oct 28, 2017
So that's why Gunn chose D-list villians like Polka Dot Man, Ratcatcher and King Shark.... he's probably going to kill all of them by the end of the film. It is called "Suicide Squad" after all.