• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bramblebutt

Banned
Jan 11, 2018
Alex Jones getting banned from Twitter is the beginning of real fascism. Not the children in camps. Believe me, I'm a washed up actor.

Fuck off man

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
You know its so weird how these people coming out in favor of Alex Jones don't seem to have the same tolerance for outspoken people of color.

Its just so strange. Something very weird about it. But I can't put my finger on exactly what it is.

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hey guys, it's Mr. slippery slope here. If you ban Alex Jones then everyone will be banned!

Canklestank

Oct 26, 2017
I've never read James Woods nor seen any of his presence on the internet.
An Era poster told me he was an idiot. Believe me that I know nothing about him.
That said, fuck James Woods.

Jan 10, 2018
"I've never read Alex Jones nor watched any of his video presence on the internet. "

Begging for the I don't believe you gif

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
wonder if mister woods has ever blocked someone from tweeting him.
that would be realy fascist if you ask me.

_ifigured

Oct 29, 2017
yeah if you look historically at all those fascist regimes where the social media platforms dictate what an inane, dipshit stance this is.

Oct 25, 2017
He's not banned from the internet, he's banned from a data silo. Maybe Alex Jones can make himself useful and bring back RSS to the masses.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
No its not

The whole idea of a slipperly slope is stupid to begin with

"when does the madness end"

Umm when you say it ends. You know.... by participating, engaging, being active. How lazy of an argument can you get with slipperly slopes. My god

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
"I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, but believe me, I know what I'm talking about. Trust me."

Forearms

Oct 25, 2017
James Woods is an insufferable twit. Why even tweet on the subject if you have no clue about the ideas the person espouses? What a dumbass.

Mistouze

Oct 26, 2017
Yup, we should keep on slipping and ban James Wood too. Then all the way down to the dumpster till will reach Trump.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
James Wood is annoyed because now he has nothing else to do, Alex Jones and the like such bubbles is what he enjoyed, now they are hard or impossible to access for most people so it pisses him and others off. It's quite funny. They miss their fascist, hateful, conspiracy security blanket. Maybe they'll just spiral out of control or hopefully come to their senses but Fox News unfortunately still exists. Nazi chickens without heads.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Reminder that Disney is still totally OK with this waste of oxygen and all the horrid shit he spews being associated with their brand but fired James Gunn for making a couple of off-color jokes a decade ago even after apologizing for them.

Aselith

Oct 27, 2017
I've never trusted a man more than one that feels the need to ask me to trust him 2 times in four sentences.

Chibrou

Oct 27, 2017
Paris
Since when expelling someone who doesn't respect the rule of the place is a slippery slope ?
Does the eviction of a mad ranting drunk guy in a bar is a slippery slope ? "Oh, no they will soon throw out regular people enjoying peacefully their drink"

Oct 27, 2017
He's right. If you deplatform a conspiracy-theorist and a hatemonger whose views have actively harmed people, then what's next? Deplatforming every political show? Silencing people? Murdering millions? Sky's the limit. Real fascism right here.

Pyramid Head

Oct 27, 2017
A slippery slope to a beautiful world where people like Woods and Jones are born, live and die with as few people as possible ever being exposed to their whiny bitch voices.

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Banning a fascist is where fascism starts. Also no one banned him from the internet, let him do his crap on his own sites.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
He's not banned from "the internet", he's banned from specific platforms, which is and should be well within their rights, but I am not shocked that James Woods is far too stupid to understand that.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He isn't banned from the internet, if he wants to create his own platform he can do that. Companies have no obligation to carry material that is in clear violation of their TOS.

Is ejected and banned from one nightclub for groping women and fighting bouncers :

<Big Nightclub has banned me from ever expressing or experiencing joy>

Denamitea

Nov 1, 2017
He's not banned from the internet, for one. Also, why say anything at all if even you say you have no understanding of the situation? Fuck off, James

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Belfast

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone who makes regular use of "trust me" or "believe me" to bookend their statements is only telling me that they can't be believed or trusted on the subject.

AlsoZ

Oct 29, 2017
Allowing people like Alex Jones to have media influence despite a proven track record of constant lies was the actual slippery slope.

Status
Not open for further replies.