Grimminski

Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
How much would it hurt for white celebrities to call out white boys being racist fucking cunts?

it's right fucking there.

This shit is an easy PR win, and yet...

Edit: Scratch that, I forgot american media is a racist fucking shit hole.

OP
OP
BWoog

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
How much would it hurt for white celebrities to call out white boys being racist fucking cunts?

it's right fucking there.

This shit is an easy PR win, and yet...

"I prayed that the situation wouldn't get out of control which is why I had a big shit eating grin and did nothing to defuse my classmates' aggression."
JLC: Shit, sounds good enough for me I guess.

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
Why are people still doing this in 2019? I don't get it. There are not two sides to a person wearing a MAGA hat, just like there are not two sides of the story when a guy is wearing a swastika. That's all there is too it, full stop.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
boogie2988_middle_by_digi_matrix-db3h3ud.gif

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
"I believed that by being motionless..."

What a load of fucking horseshit lmao

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Btw this really pissed me off.. ugh, there's really no limit for the deplorable to say "he no angel" for the victims.

Resilient

Oct 25, 2017
when you have the choice between being a shit idiot or being a nice, normal human being, and you choose shit idiot. it's just wowiez.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
She's usually very anti trump and the wall etc so I don't think she's both siding it for the usual reason. She might not have seen the longer video with the shitty kids behaving like complete shitheads.

Nude_Tayne

Jan 8, 2018
earth
If only MLK Jr and the KKK had met in the middle and found common ground. There are two sides to every story after all.