• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 31, 2017

Zone of the Enders HD Collection, PS3
Amplitude, PS3
Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)
Super Mutant Alien Assault, PS Vita

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Steep is the perfect game for the next few months, with winter and snow coming.

Hopefully in March/April we see a big change.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Played Steep during a free weekend on Xbox and thought it was fun but not enough to make me pull the trigger and pay money for it. Might check it out for free though.

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Steep is pretty much a perfect "I'd like to try it but not actually pay money for it" game.

Savantcore

Oct 28, 2017
Haha every year they get a chance to impress a million new potential PS+ subscribers and every year they blow it.

yellow wallpaper

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 17, 2017
Have steep on pc and love it, look forward to getting some trophies on the PS4. Anyone know if it's 60fps on the pro?

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Will definitely play Steep, that's a good get for me. I believe I played a beta for Portal Knights? I don't remember anything about it, but I might check it out.

Wandu

Oct 27, 2017
Ill check out both games. Haven't played a snowboarding game since SSX Tricky.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I'll take Steep for sure.

Don't they normally have a couple of extra smaller games? Like crossbuy Vita/PS4 games or whatever?

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, relative to the GWG lineup, this is pretty lame. I hope they step it up for the last two months of Vita and PS3.

weebro

Banned
Nov 7, 2018
giphy.webp

Real

Oct 28, 2017
Steep is a cozy ass game. To release it during the winter time is pretty fire.

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
I love how Sony totally stopped to promote the PS3/Vita games already in those videos when the official deadline is set to March.
It would be interesting to see how well Plus will do with only two Ps4 games if the level doesn't improve a bit.

Deleted member 50969

Banned
Dec 17, 2018
Not a bad month, will try Steep.

Portal Knights doesn't look that bad, a bit sluggish but not bad.

Here's a video of gameplay:

weebro

Banned
Nov 7, 2018
I love how Sony totally stopped to promote the PS3/Vita games already in those videos when the official deadline is set to March.
It would be interesting to see how well Plus will do with only two Ps4 games if the level doesn't improve a bit.

Yeah where the hell are the Vita games?

Deleted member 25606

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Kind of eh...I think steep is good to be honest, enjoyed what I have played, but it's already on PSnow so I have no real reason to be excited about this.

Will try portal knights though.