• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
Oh he was absolutely watching. Someone posted his comments on his truth social platform where he was losing his shit over them.

There's no way Trump would not watch a young, attractive woman dare to question his stable genius. How else would he be able to put her down to all who have to listen to him whine.

Totally clears the President, thank you!

(but does nothing against ketchup stains on the walls)

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
I (and no doubt many of us) am amused at the thought of Donald Trump watching impotently as all this truth is laid out, no doubt throwing food, screaming, and raging on his fake Twitter, which provides no release because no one reads it.

But you know what really makes me giggle? The scenario where something that's actually false slips through. Where, for a moment, however small, he's actually in the right for once, and still can't do anything but rage at his TV.

People say he truly believes his own bullshit. But I have no doubt that he can tell the difference between getting called out on his own lies, and having an actual lie told about him.

So if there is some small detail in yesterday's hearing that wasn't accurate, all I have to say about it is: fuck you, Donald Trump. I hope it feels bad.

BFIB

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If it makes anyone feel better, just got out of the Hall of Presidents at Disney and Trump was booed loudly.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Surprise witness bolsters Hutchinson testimony wrt Trump wanting armed people allowed into his rally.

giphy.gif

Calling them "police and military" (which surely some were,) the slippery fuck.

Teusery

May 18, 2022
posted?

www.cnn.com

Secret Service officials deny Trump presidential vehicle incident - CNN Video

Officials from the US Secret Service have announced that Tony Ornato and Bobby Engel, the agents named in Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony, are willing to testify before the Jan. 6 committee and dispute Hutchinson's account of an alleged incident involving then-President Trump. CNN's Josh Campbell...

Says they're willing to testify that it didn't happen/happen like that

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
posted?

www.cnn.com

Officials from the US Secret Service have announced that Tony Ornato and Bobby Engel, the agents named in Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony, are willing to testify before the Jan. 6 committee and dispute Hutchinson's account of an alleged incident involving then-President Trump. CNN's Josh Campbell...

giphy.gif

Put that Trumpy fuck Ornato under oath.

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
posted?

www.cnn.com

I'm willing to testify that I heard Trump grabbed some woman by the pussy

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
posted?

www.cnn.com

"But Trump DID know about the armes protestors and their intent to go to the Capitol?"

" I PLEAD ALL THE FITHS"

The circus about this minor part continues. Great. With how deliberate the witness was about it being a story told to her and what happened, as well as the committee really having their act together so far, maybe there's evidence of them telling her or of Trump doing it. Who knows.

The media should be nonstop talking about the REST of her damning testimony, though, not this.

Oct 28, 2017
Surprise witness bolsters Hutchinson testimony wrt Trump wanting armed people allowed into his rally.

Her entire testimony is credible, not some stooge.
posted?

www.cnn.com

They wont. Like the other Trump stooges, they wont testify and will make up some excuse why they wont. Look at Ginni Thomas. A week or two ago she was "ready to testify under oath" then she backed out.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm going to guess they wouldn't let her spill those beans if they didn't know it was true so unless they didn't and just threw it out there or the agents are lying which is honestly shocking from someone in that position. Lets wait and see.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
I'm going to guess they wouldn't let her spill those beans if they didn't know it was true so unless they didn't and just threw it out there or the agents are lying which is honestly shocking from someone in that position. Lets wait and see.
The agents in question were trump loyalists who pence apparently thought might murder him or something on Jan 6 and refused to ride with them.

Last edited:

Isilia

Mar 11, 2019
US: PA
They're going to focus real hard on this car incident because it was something she cannot prove. So may as well muddy the waters.

I'm waiting for that agent to not testify for some inane reason.

Oct 25, 2017
The agents murdering Pence thing seems a bit out there, but Pence's team was concerned "he'd be shipped off to Alaska" against his will during the vote count/confirmation.

julian

Oct 27, 2017

Oh wow. That certainly adds some clarity to the speech.
posted?

www.cnn.com

Yes and discussed extensively. It's nothing until they testify under oath.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami

There's tons of examples of Trump's own words backing up allegations against him and it never means anything to the right. They're willing to ignore all and everything in their effort to protect white supremacy.
Yes and discussed extensively. It's nothing until they testify under oath.
And they better be careful, the House investigators have set perjury traps before. I wouldn't doubt that they have some kind of receipts they haven't revealed.

Oct 25, 2017
Things to remember. It is getting very well shown that Trump and his WH and legal apparatus and ratfucker apparatus were coordinating with a known white nationalist terrorist threat to hold onto power. They use threats and acts of violence to achieve their goals, not bake sales. The Proud Boys are facing decades in prison for seditious conspiracy, which really won't be all that hard to connect to the Trump DC Hotel crew. The Proud Boy/Oathkeeper leaders flipped.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
They're focusing on the steering wheel story deliberately. It's the easiest one to argue against cause it's all hearsay.

Let's see them deny all the other testimony. Invite them to the hearing and then ask what happened on Jan 6. I suspect a lot of "the fifth" answers

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
They're focusing on the steering wheel story deliberately. It's the easiest one to argue against cause it's all hearsay.

Let's see them deny all the other testimony. Invite them to the hearing and then ask what happened on Jan 6. I suspect a lot of "the fifth" answers

Exactly. The fact that the entire fascist media machine is churning on all cylinders denying this one small, irrelevant aspect of the testimony while not saying a peep about any other part lets you know that the committee has receipts for everything else she testified about. They are completely fucking guilty and grasping desperately at any dangling thread.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Exactly. The fact that the entire fascist media machine is churning on all cylinders denying this one small, irrelevant aspect of the testimony while not saying a peep about any other part lets you know that the committee has receipts for everything else she testified about. They are completely fucking guilty and grasping desperately at any dangling thread.
In fact that points to the committee intentionally having her include it which means they have receipts and are likely setting up a trap of some sort

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
In fact that points to the committee intentionally having her include it which means they have receipts and are likely setting up a trap of some sort

I posted earlier I thought the steering wheel thing was a honeypot set up by them to enrage trump so much he forces his people to testify it wasn't true, then the committee has them under oath for other questions.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
I sort of wish the limo story was never brought up. It was second hand hearsay and there were far more damning events in the testimony.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Calling them "police and military" (which surely some were,) the slippery fuck.

Pretty sure Trump's referring to the security for the event when he says "military, secret service, police, law enforcment", who stopped those "hundreds of thousands" from coming into the area with the stage. Trump often goes off on tangents like that when speaking. His stupid stream-of-consciousness bloviating can be hard to follow. But he wasn't calling the people who didn't go through the mags "police and military" (though of course we know some were).

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, that's some dark shit and that idiot is saying Trump for President still, insane but money eh.

Pence isn't saying "Trump for President". He's even stupider than that: he thinks he has a shot. He's saying Trump is awesome, they're friends, "'we' accomplished so much", etc, but not actually saying he wants Trump back. He's so delusional, he thinks Trump voters will totally back his best buddy Pence if Trump doesn't run himself.

Oct 26, 2017
I sort of wish the limo story was never brought up. It was second hand hearsay and there were far more damning events in the testimony.

I was starting think this too, but then I agreed with the others it could be a great honeypot. If the SS agents come to testify under-oath, do you think they'll just ask one question and then end the hearing 5 seconds later? Of course not. They'll spend the next hour asking questions (which they already know the answers) which shows Trump's intent or state of mind in other circumstances.

And like I said earlier, we're past the point where "muddying" the media water even matters. There is a real criminal exposure now for a lot of parties after it was revealed Trump knew about the violent armed crowd and wanted them to march to the capitol. That revelation also probably made Trump unelectable even in a GOP primary for 2024 because he'll be so unelectable in the General.

What I want to know is when Trump said to remove the MAGS, was that order actually carried out? If it was, oh boy...

Tackleberry

Oct 31, 2017
Alliance, OH
It was brought up for a reason...

They wouldnt have ANYTHING mentioned unless they can have it proven with other testimony or evidence.

You notice that this is the ONLY thin the TrumpMob goes after, because they cant refute ANYTHING else. The ACTUAL criminal shit.

The limo incident just shows he's out of his mind, but the action isn't illegal.
Allowing heavily armed people into a rally to set up an armed riot? THAT is illegal.

Trump and his goons are going to get nailed to the wall. The DOJ has all this info, and more above that.
With the PB and OK arrests, seizing Eastman's phone and other actions.. they aren't far off from issuing indictments on the top level of the pyramid

Oct 28, 2017
lol holy shit

And of course when he couldn't get his way, he tried to do it anyway. Get the crowd to move on its own, and for his team to readjust.
It's why he said he'd go with them to the Capitol. It's also why I totally believe the limo story. The man has a one track mind and will absolutely try to coerce the driver to take him to the Capitol even though they told him no.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
It was brought up for a reason...

They wouldnt have ANYTHING mentioned unless they can have it proven with other testimony or evidence.

You notice that this is the ONLY thin the TrumpMob goes after, because they cant refute ANYTHING else. The ACTUAL criminal shit.

The limo incident just shows he's out of his mind, but the action isn't illegal.
Allowing heavily armed people into a rally to set up an armed riot? THAT is illegal.

Trump and his goons are going to get nailed to the wall. The DOJ has all this info, and more above that.
With the PB and OK arrests, seizing Eastman's phone and other actions.. they aren't far off from issuing indictments on the top level of the pyramid
If only they could find some hard proof on those implicit senators. Or Thomas for that matter

Lucky Forward

Oct 27, 2017
Pence isn't saying "Trump for President". He's even stupider than that: he thinks he has a shot. He's saying Trump is awesome, they're friends, "'we' accomplished so much", etc, but not actually saying he wants Trump back. He's so delusional, he thinks Trump voters will totally back his best buddy Pence if Trump doesn't run himself.
I heard an NPR interview once with an Indianapolis political reporter who had covered Mike Pence's career. She said that Pence and Mother were a political team and back in 2008 they both set a goal of getting Mike elected president by 2020. They saw a career arc going from Representative to Governor to the White House. When Trump offered Pence the VP slot, he and his wife never expected to win, they just thought that running with Trump would raise his national exposure. Then he could make his own run in 2020. But things worked out differently.

Tackleberry

Oct 31, 2017
Alliance, OH
If only they could find some hard proof on those implicit senators. Or Thomas for that matter
Here's the thing... you won't know what the DOJ has.. until they announce that they have arrested them.
The way they do cases is incredibly quiet. Obviously you dont want your marks to know you're investigating them.

Look up the conviction record for the DOJ... it's STAGGERING.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Here's the thing... you won't know what the DOJ has.. until they announce that they have arrested them.
The way they do cases is incredibly quiet. Obviously you dont want your marks to know you're investigating them.

Look up the conviction record for the DOJ... it's STAGGERING.
True. And despite how depressing things are these days no one is untouchable, I mean look at Capone and Epstein

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
I heard an NPR interview once with an Indianapolis political reporter who had covered Mike Pence's career. She said that Pence and Mother were a political team and back in 2008 they both set a goal of getting Mike elected president by 2020. They saw a career arc going from Representative to Governor to the White House. When Trump offered Pence the VP slot, he and his wife never expected to win, they just thought that running with Trump would raise his national exposure. Then he could make his own run in 2020. But things worked out differently.

Small silver lining, I suppose. Pence has less than zero chance of ever being president, now. Not that his chances were ever good. But after "betraying" Trump - and then not following through - he has no political lane to occupy. I doubt he could get elected to any political office now. He's alienated every potential voter. He couldn't even go to his evangelical nutjob convention this year, because they worship Trump now. That's gotta sting.

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Small silver lining, I suppose. Pence has less than zero chance of ever being president, now. Not that his chances were ever good. But after "betraying" Trump - and then not following through - he has no political lane to occupy. I doubt he could get elected to any political office now. He's alienated every potential voter. He couldn't even go to his evangelical nutjob convention this year, because they worship Trump now. That's gotta sting.

At this point it's more politically advantageous for him to go full scorched earth and try to appeal to that small segment of Cheney/Romney Republicans. Testify, write a tell all, go on the record about everything that was wrong. The trump base will never take him back so he has nothing to lose