• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
get ready for;

• Klobb to get a huge amount of talking time
  • Klobb to get praised by the pundits

xbhaskarx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NorCal
Well, he emulated splooging in supporters' mouths.
That definitely would have qualified Yang for the infamous "who has bigger hands and dick" debate between Trump and Rubio in 2016...
As far as we know he never assaulted his own staff so he has that on her.
Maybe Yang should first try running for city council or mayor or governor or congressman or Senator so he has some staff to potentially assault with binders.

Doran

Jun 9, 2018
The CNN commentator who just went off on how Trump is weak and is just on Twitter and is the weakest incumbent ever, that kind of rhetoric will win him the election again. Voters won't show up without a dragon to slay.

OP
OP
Wraith

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Is this only on CNN? Is there any way to watch this if im not in the country?
I don't know if they have any region blocking going on, but the CNN stream won't require a cable login.

I went to the Des Moines Register site, and they direct link to a CNN stream here. Working for me, but I'm stateside.

Can also just give cnn.com a shot, same stream.

Oh and it's on CNN International, if you've got cable/satellite.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Starwars-Debatescrop.jpg

;)
lmao

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That definitely would have qualified Yang for the infamous "who has bigger hands and dick" debate between Trump and Rubio in 2016...

Maybe Yang should first try running for city council or mayor or governor or congressman or Senator so he has some staff to potentially assault with binders.
That's not really a good response. I'm not a Yang fan but Klob sucks

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017
I've listened to the CNN preshow for about 20 minutes and the clear bias is absolutely disgusting and appalling.

Literally no time has been spent on talking about the only candidate who has been firm on impeachment and campaign finance reform.

This Steyer erasure must be remedied.

Kormora

Nov 7, 2017
I have a bad feeling CNN is going to ask 12 questions about the Warren/Sanders drama and nothing about climate change.

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've listened to the CNN preshow for about 20 minutes and the clear bias is absolutely disgusting and appalling.

Literally no time has been spent on talking about the only candidate who has been firm on impeachment and campaign finance reform.

No, they shouldn't waste time talking about billionaires trying to buy their way into the race.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here

you mean that default The Sims 2 character model that got on stage somehow?