• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 3896

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing weird at all. If you can't side with Sanders on the subject of a James O'Keefe hit job then I think it's clear you have an agenda against him.
It's not that I am, or would ever, side with O'Keefe, how absurd.

It's that the set up was a ridiculous premise that came out of nowhere that the other poster was literally demanding I answer! That mods removed their link underlines why I didn't indulge that poster's goofy attempt at a gotcha.

Hope that helps!

Christo750

May 10, 2018
the problem is more the way the debates are structured. the questions for example should be somewhat decided on by voters. don't let CNNs shitty mold taint your entire perception of debates
Truthfully I felt the same way in the leadup to the 2016 primaries when Bernie debated Hillary like every other week. Granted it may have helped because he was winning a lot of states late into the primary but it always felt like "who needs to see this debate rather than the last one? who does this benefit?"

PunchyMalone

May 1, 2018
Totally cool that even though the debate was streamed online, I can't find it archived anywhere. Best I can find are recaps or people telling me "who won".
Great idea to have government debates being hosted by media companies that gate it from people.

Chaosblade

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Totally cool that even though the debate was streamed online, I can't find it archived anywhere. Best I can find are recaps or people telling me "who won".
Great idea to have government debates being hosted by media companies that gate it from people.
It really is the most American thing possible, isn't it?