• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
EOhSTqJWsAAmXE2.jpg:large

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
VIC, AUSTRALIA
Will Killer Kelly win a match on NXT UK this year?
She wouldn't be far away from a main event run you'd think? Kelly has all the talent in the world, a great superstar persona and has already worked great matches with the top level talent there.

EDIT: what the fuck, I just checked and she only had 6 matches in NXT UK last year. 5 losses and 1 no contest. what the fuck.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
She wouldn't be far away from a main event run you'd think? Kelly has all the talent in the world, a great superstar persona and has already worked great matches with the top level talent there.

EDIT: what the fuck, I just checked and she only had 6 matches in NXT UK last year. 5 losses and 1 no contest. what the fuck.

she was hurt for like four or five months last year, but yeah they don't really push her at all

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Was this posted?

Not suprising considering the other announcements.

Gotta wonder if this is Marty's doing or ROH had this in the works before giving him power and waited until it was a done deal so he'd get the credit as we'd never think better of Delirious and/or Bully. They're not smart enough for that so I'll assume Marty.

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Damn who invited the hot tub dude. GCW commentary sucks as it is*.

* Exception when Joey is there drunk or Nick Gage is on like the backyard show.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Was this posted?

Not suprising considering the other announcements.

Gotta wonder if this is Marty's doing or ROH had this in the works before giving him power and waited until it was a done deal so he'd get the credit as we'd never think better of Delirious and/or Bully. They're not smart enough for that so I'll assume Marty.

Reports seem to suggest that NJPW wants to send more wrestlers thanks to the good will they have with Marty, so he had it's influence.

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Damn who invited the hot tub dude. GCW commentary sucks as it is*.

* Exception when Joey is there drunk or Nick Gage is on like the backyard show.
Yeah I forgot he was flying himself out for it, fucking mark

Definitely encourages me to find other means of streaming, dude straight up ruins matches

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Second match where Blake is stealing Ospreays moves and commentary is bringing him up during his matches. I guess he's the one getting Ospreay. I assume they're dragging RSP/Gage out to Spring Break if their not doing Ospreay/Gage. A little disappointed if so

How many matches already on GCW friends?
On the first match now.

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Second match where Blake is stealing Ospreays moves and commentary is bringing him up during his matches. I guess he's the one getting Ospreay. I assume they're dragging RSP/Gage out to Spring Break if their not doing Ospreay/Gage. A little disappointed if so
I don't think he is I just think he's being super cringe and trying to get someone to book it

On the first match now.
Got lucky then, thanks friend.

And yeah the ospreay name dropping was blegh

Status
Not open for further replies.