• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
UK

Deleted member 290

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Firefly isn't even the best sci-fi done dirty by FOX and cancelled ahead of its time.

*pours one out for Space: Above & Beyond*

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I guess this is the place to ask if it's okay to watch Picard without having seen any other Star Trek?

Didn't cancel my CBS All Access in time after the NFL playoffs (fuck you Direct TV for not carrying the game)

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
All the more reason to be sad, he's going all out for all of nothing, all in the name of nothing, he could be double or more where he is, but instead he's nothing.

He's done all he's wanted to do from an individual achievements perspective. I look at this stage of his career as treading down a new path and already trying to lift up the generation after him. He still never has a bad match. Feels like he's in a holding pattern with his character until the next clear part of his journey, though.

Oct 8, 2019
Yeah, I'm sure he's really upset that he didn't get a chance to be 3rd place geek to put Naito Two Belts over.

He made an entire video where he talked about how New Japan has brainwashed Ibushi, and were brainwashing the fans into thinking they had they best wrestling. Than he went to Dave and whined some more. So yeah his clearly bitter that New Japan didn't give him the same deals they gave Jericho and Moxley.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
He's done all he's wanted to do from an individual achievements perspective. I look at this stage of his career as treading down a new path and already trying to lift up the generation after him. He still never has a bad match. Feels like he's in a holding pattern with his character until the next clear part of his journey, though.
He could have started a revolution for himself, really kicked his career into full gear, he could really have been fighting for the fallen performers who equaled him in talent but not opportunity, he could have headlined fighter festival after fighter festival, he could have been a fucking star, instead he's just having a fucking bash at the beach and elevating guys that aren't where he is and never will be

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
If we don't get this face off in the Royal Rumble, I have no idea what WWE is doing

I was thinking this the other day. I don't want to toss around dream match but this one will gain my interest after checking out of WWE for a while. It will most likely not reach the heights it could on the WWE stage but still.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
He could have started a revolution for himself, really kicked his career into full gear, he could really have been fighting for the fallen performers who equaled him in talent but not opportunity, he could have headlined fighter festival after fighter festival, he could have been a fucking star, instead he's just having a fucking bash at the beach and elevating guys that aren't where he is and never will be

Maybe he didn't want those things, though. Maybe he was tired and wanted to do something totally different where he wasn't on centre stage but could instead be more of a role player than a star. And maybe he's perfectly happy where he is.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe he didn't want those things, though. Maybe he was tired and wanted to do something totally different where he wasn't on centre stage but could instead be more of a role player than a star. And maybe he's perfectly happy where he is.

Yeah but fuck him I want to be happy, I'm not feeling dynamite at all I feel rather crummy, and it's his fault. It's dark times, he was my boy after Naito, now he's just adrift at sea

Deleted member 290

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck, I was gonna watch GCW until I noticed it's in L.A. Fuckin' timezones are bullshit, the whole world should be made to adhere to GMT as Her Majesty and God intended.

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Yeah but fuck him I want to be happy, I'm not feeling dynamite at all I feel rather crummy, and it's his fault. It's dark times, he was my boy after Naito, now he's just adrift at sea

Look, deal with it. My absolute favorite went on an introspective journey of Japan after sitting on her couch for months and then still re-signed with the Fed and routinely makes company mark posts putting Vince over. I don't enter every conversation about Sasha now just to shit all over her. Let Kenny be dead to you. If you dislike what AEW is putting together and are bummed by his decision to go there the wound will heel quicker if you just back away. Kenny can only hurt you now if you enter his orbit.

As an allegedly great locker room leader allegedly once said: motherfucker, it's not ABOUT you.

I'd argue it still about the viewer. The resentment a fan has when their fave does something one hates is discovering they ain't in the demographic that wrestler or fed counts on. Shotzi doesn't need my demo. Sasha doesn't need my demo. Chad Gable doesn't need my demo. I've gotta be cool with that or wrestling will drive me nuts.

Also isn't this a Star Trek thread? What's all this wrestling shit?

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Look, deal with it. My absolute favorite went on an introspective journey of Japan after sitting on her couch for months and then still re-signed with the Fed and routinely makes company mark posts putting Vince over. I don't enter every conversation about Sasha now just to shit all over her. Let Kenny be dead to you. If you dislike what AEW is putting together and are bummed by his decision to go there the wound will heel quicker if you just back away. Kenny can only hurt you now if you enter his orbit.

no no no not the show, I mean I'm not feeling dynamite as in feeling good in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.