• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
In terms of Avatar quality, Paul Bearer might be the best Avatar Rumble winner I can remember

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Gage is going to wrestle are you serious

He's gonna cut a promo and do a 10 bell salute to open the show and then he's gonna cope by doing what he does best, making people feel real uncomfortable, because he's a convicted felon with violent tendencies

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I saw some of the ol' Picard without knowing shiiiit about your Trek Wars earlier, honestly seemed pretty enjoyable to me.
Obviously there's gonna be much more enjoyment when you know your lore, but it seems like a fun ride even for newbies.

Man, look at that OP banner hiding Brian's Bearer's visage, we should complain to the admins.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
In case you aren't watching Smackdown (good choice if you arent), Lacey just cut quite possibly the worst promo of the year. The crowd was almost completely and utterly dead. I have never seen a crowd that disinterested/dead in a very long time.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Firefly isn't even the best sci-fi done dirty by FOX and cancelled ahead of its time.

*pours one out for Space: Above & Beyond*

CFpO.gif

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
this schadenfreude stream went off the rails hard, they just gave out Kyle's cell number for people to call in

GravaGravity

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck completely forgot about the rumble! RIP ace...
But we live in 2020 maybe Tanahashi throws Brock out of the rumble and we get the Ace of the WWE Universe

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Fuck I missed the Avatar Rumble, I was at work.

Time to make myself a Paul Bearer avatar.

I am going to skim through the Twitch VOD to see what I missed.

Deleted member 8583

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Puerto Rico is really MDK:

Puerto Ricans have been protesting for months, but just like in Chile the murderous shits on power just don't want to leave it

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I'm watching the latest Marvelous show and Queen Aminata's showing a whole bunch of potential. She's keeping up with the rookies ring work (Marvelous rookies are some of the best in joshi) and she's got Hayter levels of gaijin charisma.

PsrZwhd.gif

Last edited:

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
LMAO. Making my way through the avatar rumble. Justin Liger enters with his hair glitching and pulsing like crazy through his entire head, making him look like a fucking shadow monster...immediately eliminated by Tony Deppen.

OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
you can't criticize hot tub he's living his dream and haters can't accept that

just because he warbles into the mic and ruins all of the matches and they charge people to watch, he's living his dream and doing a great job

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
The final for the Rumble being down to Paul Bearer and Naito is an amazing ending.

Paul Bearer also saved us from Kona Reeves avatars, a true hero.

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Didn't know Joey Ryan was on the show. Not sure that was announced. No it was. Never noticed for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.