• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slightconfuse

Oct 25, 2017
Yeaaaaa
EPUz6hPU4AAXUXP

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Hyped as fuck for Orton Vs Edge. That segment should shut the whiners up for a bit.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I watched a movie and caught the edge stuff on dvr. Hes still amazing, but the fucking thing cut off right after the Rko. Playstation vue getting one last laugh in.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
So I don't watch Raw and haven't in months but I pick up things from here and other message boards. Maybe my sense of time is warped because I don't watch it but

Rusev and Lashley are STILL feuding?
Andrade and Rey are STILL feuding?
Drew McIntyre is STILL having random meaningless singles matches?
Erick Roawn is STILL squashing people?
Aleister Black is STILL squashing people?

Hasn't all this shit been going on for like months now?

This time it was different. This time Andrade feuded with the OTHER mexican guy

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Welp I signed up for a gym for the first time in my life. Finally got bored of home workouts with nothing but free weights. Got nothing better to do with my time right now.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Ok, so, I just watched a clip of the Orton/Edge segment for the first time.

1. Why not do Rated RKO? People went fucking berserk over the idea. But no, we need Randy Orton heat because that's an original idea.

2. No one came out to save Edge why exactly? Roster of like 100 people just watched Randy take his time as he tries to crush his skull. Lmao.

Feuds taking place in isolated bubbles is one of the things I hated most about my time watching WWE.

PROh1bited

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

1. Why not do Rated RKO? People went fucking berserk over the idea. But no, we need Randy Orton heat because that's an original idea.

2. No one came out to save Edge why exactly? Roster of like 100 people just watched Randy take his time as he tries to crush his skull. Lmao.

Feuds taking place in isolated bubbles is one of the things I hated most about my time watching WWE.

1. Doing Rated RKO is also not an original idea

2. It's wrestling, this happens in every promotion.

I like where this story is going. Lets hope that they pull this shit off for once.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
1. Doing Rated RKO is also not an original idea

2. It's wrestling, this happens in every promotion.

I like where this story is going. Lets hope that they pull this shit off for once.
1. Rated RKO hasn't happened since 2007. Randy being a super heel for no discernible reason happens every year.

2. No it doesn't.

They definitely won't pull it off in the end lol. It'll be good for a month or so, and then they'll bury it with horrendous booking. See; The Fiend

PROh1bited

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
1. Rated RKO hasn't happened since 2007. Randy being a super heel for no discernible reason happens every year.

2. No it doesn't.

They definitely won't pull it off in the end lol. It'll be good for a month or so, and then they'll bury it with horrendous booking. See; The Fiend

There are several instances of people getting their asses kicked and no one coming to save the day in several promotions. It isn't just a WWE thing.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
There are several instances of people getting their asses kicked and no one coming to save the day in several promotions. It isn't just a WWE thing.
It's usually explained when that does happen. And it's not often. It's a chronic issue in WWE.

Edge is a beloved character. Someone should be coming out. None of the refs or anything checked on him he was just laying there dead lol.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Loved the Edge/Orton segment. I was not at all excited about another match between them (and even still the match itself will probably be whatever) but the angle was very well done and Edge cut an awesome babyface promo.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
lmao the fact that Andrade got suspended and they still wouldn't have him take a pin for the title tells you how protected he is right now

The promos themselves were very good.

It helps that it involves a guy like Edge who they trust to just go out there and cut his own promo.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
lmao imagine being so shook you panic call-up Riddick Moss so he doesn't leave

hit with that Britt Baker if you have to

Oct 25, 2017
VIC, AUSTRALIA

Run Orton vs Edge at Mania, shake hands afterwards on the Raw after Mania turning Orton face, Seth comes down and beats them down with his crew, Rated RKO vs Geek Squad at Blood Money Part 1 2020.

After that Edge will be done until Blood Money Part 2 2020 Battle Royal.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Run Orton vs Edge at Mania, shake hands afterwards on the Raw after Mania turning Orton face, Seth comes down and beats them down with his crew, Rated RKO vs Geek Squad at Blood Money Part 1 2020.

After that Edge will be done until Blood Money Part 2 2020 Battle Royal.

Blood Money Part 1 2020 is in a month

Status
Not open for further replies.