• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Brian_FETO

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
is KENTA going to be in town?
They would fly him out just like everyone else they book
Doesn't he still live in Florida, wouldn't be that big of a trip for him.
If this is true then even more of a possibility (if he wants to take bookings, obviously)

Seems like there's going to be a Bullet Club presence at Supercard though so he might turn up there idfk

I just want cool shit to happen

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
The tribute to Memphis wrestling on AEW Dark was pure class. What a trip through wrestling's past. Just beautiful stuff packed with warm and fuzzy nostalgia. Also, Dave Brown sounds awesome on commentary. What a voice!

Slightconfuse

Oct 25, 2017
EORexKDX0AEb1OM

Shoot

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
Now that I think about it, the DDT Light tube match between Akito & ASUKA should have been nominated for non-wwe moty. Few were as creative and thrilling as that match.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Now that I think about it, the DDT Light tube match between Akito & ASUKA should have been nominated for non-wwe moty. Few were as creative and thrilling as that match.

I didn't feel qualified to do noms but that would've been one I chose for sure. I was so into that match. Even my friends (who don't watch much indie stuff) were into it.

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

The point of the show is to give these guys experience so fuck it why not. Give the man The Ace.

Also NJPW needs to update his pic. He don't look right with the facial hair.

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
AEW Dark was mostly a nothing burger. Darby is cool but Cutler has been so jobbed into Nerdsville that I can't help but check out when he's onscreen. That they are THIS committed to the Assman and Assboy bit that they were willing to do a second 'Gunn Club' match with different dork jobbers is indicative of what is wrong with AEW. They double down and overcommit on the wrong things. At least Nyla versus Shanna served as a reminder that there is a women's storyline right now that doesn't have to do with the title or the Nightmare Collective.

Enjoyed them trotting out the olds.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Somehow a rivalry between Shanna and Nyla Rose on AEW Dark feels more personal than the Fiend showing up at the Miz's house and messing with his daughter's toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.