• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

D65

Oct 26, 2017
ikebukuro.jpg

Date:
November 2nd 2017

Time:
From 18:00

Where:
Ikebukuro, Tokyo

Meeting Place:
Zara

Plan:
17:30 - 18:00
Pre-Meeting Up (for those early birds)

18:00 - 20:00 (21:00 if extended)
Izakaya at Osusume

21:00 - early morning
Round one Ikebukuro (Karaoke + Others)

------

This is the first meetup of ResetEra, planned before the ship went down. We all banded together and formed a LINE Group that became more active than it should have.

R7T5M3L.jpg

tumblr_nsdhhr8ZME1tcsgn2o1_500.gif

Attending:

izuna (with +1)
dofry
urfe
UristMcDwarf (with +1)
Sammy Samusu
Piichan
MistaPropella
Fisico
FF Seraphim (with +1)
3Kaze

Day -1, Halloween
Since Mista was from the Travel thread (arriving in Japan for the first time), we and dofry decided to help welcome him to Japan :D.

Day 0, Odaiba
We took Mista to Odaiba and saw the Gundam statue, ate some good food and spent the evening inside the SEGA indoor theme park Joypolis :D.

(if pictures aren't embedded for you https://imgur.com/a/iJfnV)

....and the story begins in just 3 short hours

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I just moved back to Okinawa earlier this week, so while I'm going to have to miss this get together, I'd be down to meet up with JapanEra sometime down the road! :D

Oct 25, 2017
Because the old site went down we couldn't have time to increase the reservation :(

Oh no, it's all good! :D Like I said, I literally just moved to Okinawa. Still busy right now getting back to the swing of things and am low on dough. It'll be awhile before I'd be able to participate in a get together.

dhlt25

Oct 27, 2017
how often do these meetup happen? I'm going later this month and would love to hangout with some cool people

OP
OP

D65

Oct 26, 2017
They need to ban Europeans from all you can drink lmao

Last edited:
OP
OP

D65

Oct 26, 2017
We had so much real food and so little cake

Now let's play GAMES

OP
OP

D65

Oct 26, 2017
LhtgTnc.jpg

It's too much work to embed all the pictures so I'll just leave this album https://imgur.com/a/mW1Rm

I think... Bunch of us met earlier than the early bird meetuo, did some shopping and went to a Cat House thing... Izakaya was AWESOME, then we went to Karaoke with everyone. A few of us broke off after that, but the rest went to Bowling. Then we split off. 4AM people stayed and ate, then there were just two separate groups staying up through to the morning having breakfast/brunch.

Thanks to EVERYONE who came.
Friendships were made. Memories were made... Memes were made.

Senpai Erika is MVP.

MistaPropella

Oct 26, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Hey Guys, thank you so much for this awesome experience. Had so much fun with you.
Special Thanks goes to D65 for bringing us all together.

Next time you guys come to my hometown and we party there.

OP
OP

D65

Oct 26, 2017
Party in your hometown?!

Maybe!

Hahahahahha

Also thanks to Seraphim for out last meeting tomorrow! :D

whitehawk

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Any chance you guys will be doing another one soon?

I'll be in Tokyo from the 19th-30th. I got a few days free around the 27th-30th.