• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

John Bender

Oct 27, 2017
And it looks awesome imo!

Japan is Getting a Limited Edition Valkyria Chronicles 4 PS4 Console

An update on the Japanese PlayStation Blog has revealed a limited edition PS4 console emblazoned with a unique Valkyria Chronicles 4 design. Only announced for Japan at this time, the standard PS4 console will come in 500GB and 1TB flavours, and will also come bundled with an exclusive theme depicting the game's characters. It will launch alongside the title's Japanese release date, 21st March 2018.

oderps4p9sp0.png

Source

Slacker247

Oct 27, 2017
Ugly. I'd prefer without the tank. And without the big game logo. An emblem would've sufficed.

Gearsmith

Permanently banned for usage of an alt-account.
Jan 16, 2018
Wow, that is such an inferior design compared to the MGS5 PS4. Pretty disappointed in SEGA.

Segafreak

Oct 27, 2017
Limited edition/color choices of consoles by Sony this gen have been utter shit.

It's always the same black console with some "sticker" on it.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Is there really a base in japan that will just buy special edition PS4s as if it was the 3DS? monster hunter I could understand, but how many of these do they expect to sell?

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
How are these all so ugly? Just make it two tone with a unique colour associated with the game and call it a day.

Shpeshal Nick

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I still can't get over how Sony of all companies struggles so much to make a good looking version of their current console or it's controller.

The OG PS4 had the stunning Batman Silver one and the Metal Gear Solid V one. The only decent looking Slim/Pro is the GT Sport one. That's it. I don't mind the CoD camo one. It's not great, but it's ok.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Would be better without the tank. It's not even art made exclusively for the console. Just slapped a tank asset on it =/

Oct 27, 2017
You shit birds. I'll give you that this is an uninspiring special edition, but this contempt for the gallant Edelweiss makes me sick!
The tank, and her bug collecting commander I guess, is the heart and soul of the series. Give it up for this little flower!

Aygomyownroad

Oct 27, 2017
That's awful and lazy!

Sony has been so poor with their limited edition consoles, and how come the majority are only PS4 Slims

Sangetsu-II

Oct 26, 2017
I like the tank!, anyway, I really do think this year will be a good year for Sony Japan PS4 sales. They have some good japanese centric games and also have bundle for all of them.