• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
Seriously. I thought they were gonna strap two huge long booster rockets to its backpack and launch it into the atmosphere.

Not two puny 1/144 models. BOO

Actually, now I want Japan's rocket program to be entirely about setting that thing on a course for the stars. Load up a DVD player and the entire series on it and send it off. Confuse the hell out of some aliens in a million years.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
nspf59fr8l3y.jpg

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
I want more crazy anime culture stuff in japans olympics!

I still hate they didnt use Doraemon as the mascot instead of that b tier sonic wannabe character.

At least I hope he appears doing some crazy shit during the opening ceremony.

Redeye97

Banned
Apr 25, 2019
I want more crazy anime culture stuff in japans olympics!

I still hate they didnt use Doraemon as the mascot instead of that b tier sonic wannabe character.

At least I hope he appears doing some crazy shit during the opening ceremony.
TBH, I find the mascots adorable. I have plushies of both in my apartment. They look much better than what London was trying to push.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
TBH, I find the mascots adorable. I have plushies of both in my apartment. They look much better than what London was trying to push.
Oh, its miles better than the majority of the olympic mascots this past 20 years. Still I think there were better runner ups than the male version the kids (i think it was chosen by kids IIRC) chose, that reminds me to a sonic reject, and even having doraemon would have been incredible.