• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FromAshesRise

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nothing like the tried and true sexist horse shit of men making decisions for women to trigger my gag reflex.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
"This punk kid says he wants to take me on in Guilty Gear, so I'm gonna teach him a lesson. I'm hiding out in the bathroom right now, but I'm totally going to show him what's what. Oh, and gamers like him who use the character Slayer are shits, so I'm not going to let him get away with that."

PFFT, okay dad. I bet you hate Mika players too.

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dad:
simpsons___skinner_pathetic.jpg

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
I always thought Chipp Zanuff was the "n00b friendly" character of the series, not Slayer?

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
Lmao great story.

Damn Scrub, Im the worst in my family and you cant beat me? BAKA

Its like one of my animes lol

Rymuth

Oct 26, 2017
Did he turn around and say "You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance." or, better yet, "Go home and be a family man."

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
No one will be able to date my daughter/son unless they can 100% all bosses no hit Bloodborne in under 4 hours.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
More things in life should be decided by videogames. Who gets the kids in the divorce? Whoever wins two out of three races in Mario Kart.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is not worthy of praise... It's actually kinda sad.

Edit: Guilty Gear is hype though.

Last edited:

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nothing like the tried and true sexist horse shit of men making decisions for women to trigger my gag reflex.

I understand your argument, but I think this is more akin to parents making decisions regarding their children. Like, if you think your son/daughter is dating someone who you see as a bad influence or a toxic relationship.
Yes, because blatant sexism and a lack of respect for your child's autonomy is so funny.

Children's autonomy can (and must, on certain cases) be controlled by their parents. You wouldn't want your child doing everything they desire all of the time, would you?

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
I think my test would be 1v1 Final Destination No Items Best of 5

Or Doubles 6 Mons No Legends Best of 3

lol

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017

Like, if you stepped over the pure absurdity of the entire story to get that out of all of this, I don't know what to tell you.

Like, the resolution of the story is that his family calls him an idiot for taking it to far.

But okay.

Oct 27, 2017
Remember the good old times when you had to challenge your love interest's father in a katana duell at dawn? Japan, what happened to you?

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Well this thread is going to get really shitty really fast so I'll just say that this is funny and the chain of events sounds like something out of an anime.

BadWolf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jeez, even something like this is being turned into a debate?

People need to chill out.

Oct 27, 2017
Like, if you stepped over the pure absurdity of the entire story to get that out of all of this, I don't know what to tell you.

Like, the resolution of the story is that his family calls him an idiot for taking it to far.

But okay.

Let's ignore that point, which was mentioned, or the fact there's no indication that the father actually prevented his daughter from dating the guy.
In fact, no facts, just uncontrollable gagging for reasons

Deleted member 8696

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Chile