• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pix

Oct 25, 2017
DNl-YTiX4AUMQ-j.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/japanese3ds/status/925910385978478592
It might not be true, but you never know

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
it doesn't say that. 23rd nov is expansion pass dl card release for physical store in japan. officially it's still winter 2017, even mentioned in the nintendo topic post

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if November's Direct will be a mini-Direct focusing on this DLC pack. Hopefully we get a trailer for it at the very least.

Garou

Oct 25, 2017
This is the date of the card appearing in stores, it explicitly states the release of DLC2 as "planned for winter", so the date might be different.

Shauni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Aren't download cards are available to purchase in stores before the actual release date of the game in question?

Yeah, but you've been able to get the expansion cards for the season pass for BOTW for forever, so it's pretty random that they would just now release this card on that random date

Jijidasu

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
It doesn't say anywhere on that card that the DLC launches at that date, nor does it have a date on the card.

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
It was reported by JapaneseNintendo.com via Twitter

I'm sure the real source will show up soon. But you can trust JN as a source.

real source is this
https://topics.nintendo.co.jp/c/art...cial&utm_content=20171102&utm_campaign=topics
and it's been mentioned in this thread that 23rd is dl card release on physical stores (on top of the explorers pack), not the dlc2 itself. ppl can speculate that is the date but in no way it's officially confirmed

Nirbion

Oct 25, 2017
real source is this
https://topics.nintendo.co.jp/c/art...cial&utm_content=20171102&utm_campaign=topics
and it's been mentioned in this thread that 23rd is dl card release on physical stores (on top of the explorers pack), not the dlc2 itself. ppl can speculate that is the date but in no way it's officially confirmed
Thanks for the real source and I was aware that the date was only referring to the release of the Download-card, not the DLC itself. Thread-title is very misleading, so I hope a mod change it so it doesn't cause any further confusion.

EDIT: Noticed the title change. Wow, ERA-Mods work fast, thanks a bunch!

Last edited:

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
So we've got the amiibo on the 10th, download code card on the 23rd, when's the actual thing coming lmao

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
I can see it happening.

Hope we get some info about it before since this is just 3 weeks away.

Edit: Mhh false alarm? Well it gotta be soon no matter what.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Updated the thread title to more accurately reflect the news.