Japanese Mobile Gacha Games |OT| Gatcha Wallet

Oct 27, 2017
So basically I have been gone for quite some time. I had a stop at Mobile Legends (45 days) in which I was part of a tryhard squad, reached global with my main tank Minotaur but then when I finally understood how much time I was investing to the point where I barely had any time for myself whether it was daily or weekend time, I decided to pull the plug and call it a day.

What I realized about myself during that time, is that I really, really hate commitments but at the same time without them you will always have this fear of being replaced so I thought to myself "Fuck it" and left. It was not healthy having to be on Friday/Saturday/Sunday because of squad stuff to do at specific times and be a slave to the clock.

So right now I am patiently going to wait for Pokemon Masters then probably switch to Lost Cloudia until Aion: Tempest or Aion thought I am a bit concerned with the lack of news. I am hoping by November to know something about its current delevopment.

By the way, what is going on with Dengeki Bunko: Crossing Void? Why the low interest?

Chrono

Oct 25, 2017
Dengeki Bunko never officially released here in Canada on iOS (at least, I can't find it on my app store), and with the news of them lowering the rates/rarities of certain characters, it immediately killed the interest for me.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Arknights is still my most hyped game this year because it has a lot of ex-Girls' Frontline staff on it, including the lead art director (this is highly apparent).

I also have high hopes for the story - the setting looks really intriguing.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017

The Arknights trailer has it all. Kemonomimi anime girls, hospitalizations, gang violence, terrorism, and a song by Linkin Park soundalike band Starset.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
It's by the way the same exact first trailer they showed last year for CN. Here is the second one if you're interested:

pronk

Oct 26, 2017
Are there any good gacha games available on the EU app stores with Korean language as an option? (I'm learning Korean and games seem like a good way to practice). Korean only is ok.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Having such a bad luck in gacha recently. Took 100 pulls to get Zeus in Astral Chronicles (thanks pity system), and similar horrible luck in another game.

bjork

Oct 27, 2017
I preregistered for a Fist of the North Star game, I guess you get a free Rei when the game launches? That's cool and all, but I want to see Toki.

Joe Molotov

Oct 25, 2017
Just awful :/.
So many tries with 2 units in the party to be completely under mercy of rng and hoping for blast discs.
Made it with friend Madoka & Ren duo. Adding stupid missions is sure way to kill the fun of fight.
I did it with Double Ren, it took me about 8 tries. On the 6 or 7th try, I had enough blast discs, but in the 5th wave one of the blasts left an enemy alive with a sliver of health. I almost wanted to cry.

Chrono

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, so the datamined Iroha birthday event in Magia Record was real after all. It starts on the 22nd.

Each day you log in, we get:

- Birthday Medal x2 (can exchange for rewards)
- 10x Tsukuyo Amane Fate Weave Tickets (so seven pulls total over the course of a week)
- 10x Magia Stones

We also get a purchaseable Birthday Set (with paid Magia Stones) that gives us a guaranteed 4* pull. It also comes with 10x Fate Weave Tickets, Master Gem++ x10, and Elemental Gem++ x10.

So much great stuff.

Chrono

Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately Tsukuyo Amane isn't the strongest magical girl there is, and the tickets can only be used on her banner, but the chance is always there to get an off-banner 4*, not to mention the 2/3* magical girls you could pull as well as Memoria. If I get to 70 pulls without a 4* (it's likely), I might just do the 30 extra pulls for the pity 4*. It'd seem like a waste not to.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Unfortunately Tsukuyo Amane isn't the strongest magical girl there is, and the tickets can only be used on her banner, but the chance is always there to get an off-banner 4*, not to mention the 2/3* magical girls you could pull as well as Memoria. If I get to 70 pulls without a 4* (it's likely), I might just do the 30 extra pulls for the pity 4*. It'd seem like a waste not to.
Thats the plan, doing those 30ish extra pulls if not pity breaking. Obviously hoping for dupes at the moment, cause don't have time nor resources to pour yet to new base 4* that has only one memoria slot at the moment. Anyways, 7 free multis is very nice thing to have.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
I did it with Double Ren, it took me about 8 tries. On the 6 or 7th try, I had enough blast discs, but in the 5th wave one of the blasts left an enemy alive with a sliver of health. I almost wanted to cry.
Hello hello. I just got to chapter 8 boss, I have acquired all missions in earlier stages. This one will be a grind (it seems there is no easy way to obtain that 4* memoria). My whole party is dead after 3 turns. Boss has 9999999 hp :p. Game suggest I should equip that 4* memoria, but I don't have it. I can do extra damage if I get Ren connection before she is dead...

Edit: Itseems I have missed one boss fight, thus I should get the memoria and then do the final boss.

Last edited:

Kito

Nov 6, 2017
Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. That's the problem starting during preview events like this, you don't (usually) have the launch bonus items to use for re-rolls. I know it means I won't get a headstart on everyone, but honestly I don't care about that.
I get that, but the 5* gacha units right now aren't much better than the free story units. Yeah, we'll get Blue & Pidgeot on the next banner, but I'm amassing gems for when we see Dragonite, Metagross, maybe even some legendary birds will show up. I have a strong feeling they'll invalidate every unit on the first two banners.