• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Is SMT on unreal? wonder if they are reusing assets from the upcoming game lol.

Hilarious how this is the best looking SMT game by a long shot. Was expecting just reuse sprites from smt4 or something.

gaiadyne

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is SMT on unreal? wonder if they are reusing assets from the upcoming game lol.

Hilarious how this is the best looking SMT game by a long shot. Was expecting just reuse sprites from smt4 or something.
Yeah it's pretty high quality from what I've played so far and luckily my phone is able to keep up with it so far

Call me YHWH

Oct 26, 2017
I can't imagine playing that without the English translation active, or knowing a lot of japanese. Especially if your main method of recruiting demons is through negotiation.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
As expected Lord of Dice got 50k preregistered users. Thus players should get total of 3000 gems and 2x 4* tix to mailbox. Release day maybe this weeks Sunday? Get your reroll fingers ready, not sure if those 4* tix are fixed to 4* or if they can be 5*.

Lord of Dice FB pages said:
Thanks to your tremendous support, we've hit our final milestone of 50,000 Pre-Registrations! Thank you, Masters!

Once the game launches, you'll find an extra 1,500 Gems and a 4★ Dicer Summon Card in your mailbox.

Lord of Dice is launching very soon, so stay tuned!

27067024_323418148171537_5594814268970321798_n.png

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Maple Story M (made by Nexon) has been beta launched. Yet another Lineage / Archeage / whatever Korean mobile mmo clone just different art style. Too much stuff on my 4.6" phone screen, prolly better to play > 7" screen devices, if one likes those.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm wondering, how many of you are playing on an emulator and how many on an actual device? I'd love to play some games on my pc, but last time I've checked every emulator has some kind of bloatware

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
My UtaPri ID is 493216941 if anyone else is playing.
It took me three hours of having the game go through songs on auto today to get to zero stamina. There were SO many refills from leveling up and the event that it just stayed above regeneration cap seemingly forever.

Xequalsy

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It took me three hours of having the game go through songs on auto today to get to zero stamina. There were SO many refills from leveling up and the event that it just stayed above regeneration cap seemingly forever.
I'll add you tomorrow, been playing a little today. I'm a bit confused which banner thing to roll on, but my first pull was trash anyway (1 SR which was gaurenteed and nothing else)

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I'll add you tomorrow, been playing a little today. I'm a bit confused which banner thing to roll on, but my first pull was trash anyway (1 SR which was gaurenteed and nothing else)
Imo the music video shoot is the best to pull from. It has event exclusives and stuff from former events like the swimwear photos. Plus the highest individual UR chance of all the boxes. Still overall 2% for a UR, but a 1% chance to pull a certain UR.

CloverNotes

Oct 25, 2017

Planning on adding you now. Just did a pull from the music video shoot got a bunch of rares and two SR, but I don't know if thats good or not.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Planning on adding you now. Just did a pull from the music video shoot got a bunch of rares and two SR, but I don't know if thats good or not.
Anything more than just the one guaranteed SR is what I'd call good haha.
I've done three 11-rolls now and have 11 SRs. Only 6 unique ones though so doubles are pretty frequent.

Idoru

Oct 28, 2017

Added you! Same name as on here.
If anyone wants to add me, here's my Utapri ID: 797878763

Stider

Oct 25, 2017
Good thing too. 0.5% for a 5*. :/

Yeah. I tried it a bit and it seems you can fuse up to 4 and 5* units. I drew a few 3*s and I could fuse some of the into 4* units, the only proviso is either you/the demon has to reach a certain level first. That would be the major advantage to drawing a 5* from the gacha.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. I tried it a bit and it seems you can fuse up to 4 and 5* units. I drew a few 3*s and I could fuse some of the into 4* units, the only proviso is either you/the demon has to reach a certain level first. That would be the major advantage to drawing a 5* from the gacha.
It's nice to see it's possible with time, though. Definitely seems like a lot of effort saved with just pulling a 5* at its base, though you have to be extremely lucky for that (unless they have guaranteed 5* events and such).

I'm interested in giving the game a try when it releases Globally anyway!

alundra311

Oct 25, 2017
Ok awesome, I wasn't up to date on the news for it. From what I'm reading now, it sounds like the focus is more on building up units rather than just pulling new ones...

My question would be, how unique will each demon be in terms of customization and skills that are unique to that demon? If the difference between demons are only stats, that would defeat the purpose of building up units when that other demon with mostly same skills is better only because of higher stats.

Hope someone can answer my question. :)

Deleted member 21094

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Its happening.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius global is at the moment undergoing 10 hours maintenance (BE has ~6h mt every week). But the main thing is that pull rates will be visible (dunno how detailed it will be).

xZc1sKk.jpg

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Lusamine

Oct 25, 2017
On the heels for the 1 year anniv of the first FF collab, it comes back to Monster Strike (Lightning appeared fully fleshed out so nothing new for her).
oK4NpKl.png

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Thanks to Dandy, I know this thread exists now! My UtaPri player ID is 362141605 and I am in love with the auto play mode.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Brave Frontier 2 had live stream, read from Reddit that they will held Press Conference at 12.02.2018 and announce release day there.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
The worst part of these rhythm games like Utapri is starting so weak. I can full combo these songs on hard but was only getting Cs. Just today am I finally able to get an S thanks to getting enough of the EXP items.

Xequalsy

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The worst part of these rhythm games like Utapri is starting so weak. I can full combo these songs on hard but was only getting Cs. Just today am I finally able to get an S thanks to getting enough of the EXP items.
I'm still pretty far away from even getting an S on easy. Starting off with an event where I'll probably miss out on both the SR and UR rewards kinda sucks.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still pretty far away from even getting an S on easy. Starting off with an event where I'll probably miss out on both the SR and UR rewards kinda sucks.
Complete the beginner missions ASAP!
That's a free 11-pull.
At the start of these games it's a good idea to try and hit the ground running unless you plan on just playing casually as a fun rhythm game which is totally okay too.

Xequalsy

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Complete the beginner missions ASAP!
That's a free 11-pull.
At the start of these games it's a good idea to try and hit the ground running unless you plan on just playing casually as a fun rhythm game which is totally okay too.
Ah, I think I was auto-ing before, I've managed to get S ultimate combos playing on normal outside of the event. Not sure if it's any harder to score well in an event though.

Still thinking about whether to play this as a casual rhythm game or slightly more involved, the always online nature kinda takes away from being able to play a song whenever.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Anyone playing Onmyoji? I just downloaded it last night (guess it got a global release). Seems a bit complicated, not sure what I'm doing, but I see how popular it is so I'll give it a chance. Looks great at the very least!

Call me YHWH

Oct 26, 2017
Been picking at it since the soft launch a few weeks back. It's very time intensive and grind heavy but I like it a lot as an auto, 'watch the numbers go up' game.

SSR rates are low but they hand out premium currency and summons like candy.

Oct 26, 2017
Apparently the Kemono Friends mobile game is out today? You pull toys and sometimes friends come when you set them down? The opening is weird? I think Im enjoying it? I thought it would be a simple gatcha game :/

Yu Narukami

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
I have been playing Opera Omnia for a week now and I'm totally hooked. Can't wait for global release.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Lord of Dice servers should go live at 10:00 EST, thus ~8h from now.

Rerolling _should_ be easy if it follows JP.
Main thing is to log as guest, don't bind your account at start.

I used google translate so quote's are somewhat strange.

1. Download game and use Guest Login
2. Grab prereg gems & tix (should be 3000 gems and 2x4* tix)
3. Use tickets and do multipull
4. Log out from guest account and do new guest account, (you need to create new in game name) and play (you can skip all/most of it) tutorial.

Code:
Google translated reroll guide:

1 Install application (first time only)
2 Skip tutorial
3 Enter name (can not be duplicated)
4 Get magic stones from presents and achievements
5 Pull summoning gacha while praying
6 Get a magic stone by collective receipt of an illustration
7 If you can summon , draw a summons gacha
8 In the case of Risemara continue "leave" to

Code:
JP Rates:

Rarity probability
Star 5 (marginal transcendable acceptable) 3.0%
Star 4 (marginal transcendable allowed) 5.5%
Stars 4 16.5%
Stars 3 75.0%
I'am not sure what that 4* 5.5% maybe it can evolve more or be something special.

Use Google translate in these links:

Tierlist and other data in Kamigame.jp

Reroll guide JP version

English FAQ in Facebook wiki LoD wiki | New player FAQ

Code:
What move set do i choose for my dicers?

[*]Each dicer can be summoned with different move sets. In general (aside from melee), any dicer movement is ok depending on the purpose and your current team.
[*]For melee you would always want the max moves available for the dicer as melee dicers will run and punch the first guy it sees. (ie. for nat5 you would want 6 moves).

Last edited:

Azusa

Oct 25, 2017
The most important question is not how to reroll but is the game fun at all? How grindy is it? Is the main gameplay loop enjoyable to play it every day?

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
LoD is pretty good. It's really unfortunate it's launching one day before FFOO. I'll mess with it today but I can see it completely falling off tomorrow.

Aurelio

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So I did tutorial and collected all my presents and for one summon and cat sith and at 2600 . About how long should it take to get the remaining 400 to do a multipull

Edit nevermind .got a Lillim, Michaella, and Uriel. Lillim looks like waifu material upon evolution .