• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I want to love LLSIFAS, but damn they are stingy with their currency. Can't even bother to give out Star Gems for a character's birthday. But thanks for the Memorial Pieces. I guess?

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
Ya all comparing 7DS and E7 and im here playing MHR and life is sooo good

I certainly didnt hate 7DS and appreciate what its doing right at least and it seems to be a trending thing in this space as a lot of the pros listed about 7DS also apply and exist in MHR but not all

Notably the lack of a pity system

It does rain stamina and has a great auto grind system. Good productions values (but not at the level of 7DS) and excellent mechanics

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wish the PvP and co-op in 7DS wasn't quite so slow. With healing/crowd control and mitigation PvP can take fucking forever and the co-op demon battles are fun but really need a 2x option. I also need to figure out how to set stickers for them but thats probably not on the game ;)

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm curious to see the 7DS opinions once the initial honeymoon period ends. Some of the complaints of 7DS vets sound like the complains of e7 vets, eg no end game PvE. If anyone wants a gacha with great pve, there's another eden and then there's everything else!

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious to see the 7DS opinions once the initial honeymoon period ends. Some of the complaints of 7DS vets sound like the complains of e7 vets, eg no end game PvE. If anyone wants a gacha with great pve, there's another eden and then there's everything else!
Like people told you on the previous page, E7 has some game design issues that 7DS doesn't have. They're not on the same tier at all when it comes to respecting their userbase. They can share some lacking content, sure. But at the end of the day, one game is actually good, while the other one is still broken in so many ways.

Last edited:

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Like people told you on the previous page, E7 has some game design issues that 7DS doesn't have. They're not on the same tier at all when it comes to respecting their userbase. They can share some lacking content, sure. But at the end of the day, one game is actually good, while the other one is still broken in so many ways.

Sure but my point is that, once you reach end game in 7DS, a lot of problems are highlighted and it's not as "good" as ppl felt during the leveling process. This happens often in gacha. Again, I'm just relaying opinions from the Reddit threads and discord folks who have been playing for months. They could very well be wrong :) Or things could improve between now and then for global. And I hope it does so I have a game to go to when I need a new main game!

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
All gacha is shit anyway.

Speaking of shit, I have a feeling Tales of Cresty is getting delayed again. One delay is whatever. Two delays? I'm starting to think the game might be a trainwreck.

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017
Respond from Netmarble relating to crashes in 7DSGC

Hello, honorable Knights!

The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross team thanks you for your continued support. We've been carefully listening to your thoughts and concerns and are working hard to bring you the best gameplay experience possible.

This notice is in regard to the abnormal crashes experienced by some of our players. 7DS is developed with the goal of delivering high-quality graphics.
Because of this, we have set the game's minimum requirements to 3GB of RAM for Android and 2GB of RAM for iOS. However, even if the device meets these requirements, it may not have sufficient memory depending on the player's play environment and circumstances (e.g. memory usage from downloading an application while playing the game). If the issue is not with RAM, the device's GPU may be causing the crash.

To our knowledge, the devices experiencing abnormal game crashes are as shown below:
52992e110c784f7c822b0ee680f2215a_1584068061462_d.jpg

(Most frequently reported on devices with 3GB of RAM)

PS: (Adreno 530 GPU / Snapdragon 820 CPU or higher provides smooth gameplay)

Even on devices not listed above, memory usage from background processes may affect the actual amount of RAM available to the game. Devices which do not meet the recommended GPU specifications may experience abnormal gameplay. Instead of raising the minimum requirements, we will work to improve the game through optimization. We are working very hard to correct this issue as there are players who love and support the game. We wanted to communicate that we are well aware of the issues that are currently affecting players. We will continue to maintain the highest level of visual fidelity and the best service possible for our Knights.

As we continue to provide the game service with global languages, we will continue to polish and improve in areas that are lacking.

In addition, here are the descriptions of reported error codes:
  • Error codes shown as [Support Code] are network errors in which a download is unable to proceed. Please establish a more stable connection and try again.
  • [Security Alert] is an error code displayed when a third-party app is detected by the game's security. Please uninstall any illegal or atypical applications and try again.
Once again, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for enjoying 7DS. We will strive to always improve. If you have an issue which requires further investigation, please contact customer support with your device name, OS, Friend Code, and network information.

Thank you.

Feedback from Reddit.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of shit, I have a feeling Tales of Cresty is getting delayed again. One delay is whatever. Two delays? I'm starting to think the game might be a trainwreck.
Don't you dare! It's the light in the darkness for me, when it comes to new gacha releases. Cancelled before it even releases? Bandai Namco would really outdo themselves with that one.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
I adore 7DS's gameplay and polish, but man I can't give a damn to the franchise they borrowing.

Finger crossed Kimetsu no Yaiba's mobage actually really good too, but they aiming this year release already not give me confidence.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm disappointed that the Kimetsu no Yaiba gacha seems to be entirely PVP-focused. Instant hype kill for me.

Oct 25, 2017
does 7ds gameplay get good? seems real dull from the little bit of time i played.

I'm a bit tired of card systems. Can barely tolerate fgo.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Chrono is going to get to say all kinds of "I told you so"s but I'm pretty much fully onboard with Magireco, though I should add that this is almost entirely due to the free weekend summons and getting some stupidly good luck with both those and the two limited banners I chose to actually use gems for. The story is... alright (especially since I read summaries of part 1 before they announced the EN version, so there's not much surprise), though the anime is doing a way better job of presenting it. Still have some issues with the game's mechanics/structure and the global version's pacing, and a large chunk of the characters feel utterly useless and/or just not that interesting, but as a whole the game isn't that intensive (partially because of auto) and I can balance it alongside FGO so I'm sticking with it for the immediate future since I do like the franchise (and if the goal of the pacing really is to catch up with JP, we'll start getting main story part 2 content sooner, which I don't really know anything about).

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Chrono is going to get to say all kinds of "I told you so"s but I'm pretty much fully onboard with Magireco, though I should add that this is almost entirely due to the free weekend summons and getting some stupidly good luck with both those and the two limited banners I chose to actually use gems for. The story is... alright (especially since I read summaries of part 1 before they announced the EN version, so there's not much surprise), though the anime is doing a way better job of presenting it. Still have some issues with the game's mechanics/structure and the global version's pacing, and a large chunk of the characters feel utterly useless and/or just not that interesting, but as a whole the game isn't that intensive (partially because of auto) and I can balance it alongside FGO so I'm sticking with it for the immediate future since I do like the franchise (and if the goal of the pacing really is to catch up with JP, we'll start getting main story part 2 content sooner, which I don't really know anything about).
I would never!

I told you so!

I'm glad to hear that you've come around on the game, a bit. It's not perfect (though what gacha game is, really?), but I have a lot of fun with it. Here's hoping we get that second cour of the anime, and that the free weekend multi-pulls extend to it!

I just wish there was a bigger incentive to bring a large team of Magical Girls on quests, and not just one or two (so it's easier to link Connects, as well as build Magia). It's unfortunate to have a whole collection of girls, that rarely get any use. That's my only big issue with the game currently.

Last edited:

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
Saving up for the Edge Bikki and Miku banner in Symphogear is so hard. They keep releasing good banners.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Naruto Ninja Tribes apparently released for mobile, but it's still currently in maintenance. I've seen videos of the CBT/browser version, and it...doesn't look good.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
I guess the thing is, that most of us want English language without any hassle of translating things from JP / KR / CH to English.
Lets see when ever MHRiders comes to globalt that where it stands for :).

Totally understandable and to be honest i remain dubious about whether this will get the global treatment or not

I will say the game is quite easy to play without knowing japanese and I currently use an app that can translate the text on screen as needed

Its a little janky and probably not recommended for casuals but if any of you are MH crazy like me its an elegant solution.

As of now my top global upcoming games I am looking forward to are Romancing Saga and War of the Visions

theMrCravens

Oct 25, 2017
FF: War of the Visions pre-reg finally popped on iOS, with an expected release date of March 25th.
Same day when closed beta test for Romancing Saga Re:Universe is supposed to start.

Just find it a bit weird that SE would globally release two big mobile titles near same time.

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
Through the magic of Technology I am now able to play through MHR in English..... Kinda

Screenshot_20200311-141937_MH-R.jpg
what method is this?

on samsung S(whatever) models i can use bixby vision to take a screnshot and translate it but that's way too slow/too much effort
google chrome has a built in translator so i just put web pages into chrome when i want to read them

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
One Piece Bon Bon Journey is still in maintenance, which should end in 3h time or so (unless they extend it). But its available for download in my country play store.
So it seems they are ending soft launch (had Canada version) and it will be global(?) launch.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
what method is this?

on samsung S(whatever) models i can use bixby vision to take a screnshot and translate it but that's way too slow/too much effort
google chrome has a built in translator so i just put web pages into chrome when i want to read them

App is called Screen Translate

There are a bunch like it on app store and google play but this one seemed to be the most useful for me.

I did end up buying it since its free version is pretty limiting but you might be able to find a better app in the wild

Whats great about this one is how you can just draw a box where you want it to translate and then hit refresh between scenes. So in story sections i can casually have each page translated easily

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
One Piece Bon Bon Journey has been released.

Screenshot_20200317-143229.png
Screenshot_20200317-143318.png
Screenshot_20200317-143329.png
Screenshot_20200317-143411.png
Screenshot_20200317-144531.png

I have so much stamina in inbox that its bugging and I need to grab stamina mails to me (as you can see from the amount of stamina I have +411 and 15 days worth of stamina in mailbox). So I haven't claimed gems they gave today and will give to everyone who starts the game. After getting enough friends in this game, stamina is non issue.

Before pulling, wait for the BonBon Festival that should start same time than event. I think it is safe to pull from 250 gems costing banner (normal price is 1000 gems for multi). You need a lot of copies / tickets to get units evolved. Level cap is 30 until you get unit to LB 3.

My friend ID is: 506955648

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
One Piece Bon Bon Journey has been released.

Screenshot_20200317-143229.png
Screenshot_20200317-143318.png
Screenshot_20200317-143329.png
Screenshot_20200317-143411.png
Screenshot_20200317-144531.png

I have so much stamina in inbox that its bugging and I need to grab stamina mails to me (as you can see from the amount of stamina I have +411 and 15 days worth of stamina in mailbox). So I haven't claimed gems they gave today and will give to everyone who starts the game. After getting enough friends in this game, stamina is non issue.

Before pulling, wait for the BonBon Festival that should start same time than event. I think it is safe to pull from 250 gems costing banner (normal price is 1000 gems for multi). You need a lot of copies / tickets to get units evolved. Level cap is 30 until you get unit to LB 3.

My friend ID is: 506955648
Weird....I saved my ID and PE when I deleted the game a while ago...so I could potentially get back for the full release.

But the game doesn't recognize my account data.

xtien

Apr 21, 2019
FF: War of the Visions pre-reg finally popped on iOS, with an expected release date of March 25th.
Same day when closed beta test for Romancing Saga Re:Universe is supposed to start.

Just find it a bit weird that SE would globally release two big mobile titles near same time.

I'd imagine the audience is less of an issue, and that it's more because Gumi will be handling day-to-day for WotV while S-E can handle Re;Universe. Also keep in mind Re;Universe is heavily skewed towards single-player experience, and doesn't have things like co-op or real-time pvp; probably on the lighter side to manage.

theMrCravens

Oct 25, 2017
I'd imagine the audience is less of an issue, and that it's more because Gumi will be handling day-to-day for WotV while S-E can handle Re;Universe. Also keep in mind Re;Universe is heavily skewed towards single-player experience, and doesn't have things like co-op or real-time pvp; probably on the lighter side to manage.
Nah. I played a good bit of JP Romancing Saga last year. It's pretty grindy.
Not 7DS grindy fortunately, but you won't be able to manage endgame alongside FF:WOTV, which is also grindy as heck.

xtien

Apr 21, 2019
Nah. I played a good bit of JP Romancing Saga last year. It's pretty grindy.
Not 7DS grindy fortunately, but you won't be able to manage endgame alongside FF:WOTV, which is also grindy as heck.

Oh, I meant from a company management perspective. I only played it for about a year so I can't speak to more recent developments, but I remember virtually no social aspects to the game. Have to imagine upkeep is lighter on resources for S-E, since like you said, it's essentially just different layers of single-player grinding.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I tied mine to Facebook just to be sure. Maybe contact devs?
Probably just don't support ID transfer from beta to the full version. Because I had 2 account details backed up and none of them are recognized.

Quite the bummer since I had 4* Zoro, Luffy and Mihawk on my account.

Don't think I'll bother again with the game.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
OPBBJ event started, its same event than was in early February. Also point shop is not refreshed so those who did get some stuff from there during Soft Launch has less to grind. Lag is still there when getting skyfalls, lags badly when skyfall is over 200 orbs.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I've been playing Ninja Tribes, and honestly (despite being obviously low in budget) it's decent fun, and great as a side game. You burn through stamina pretty quickly, since you can literally auto skip everything that you've completed with three stars, and for free. No items needed! PVP is auto battle and can be skipped as well for quick rewards. New players re-rolling get enough currency to do two multi-pulls (at least you did, last time I checked), which is wisely spent on the Adult Naruto/Sasuke banner. Re-rolling is fast too, it only take around five minutes or so to start doing your pulls (if you know what you're doing), and no initial download beyond the app install itself which is only a handful of MB.

It's not the best game, and I'm not sure how long I'll keep playing it (Tales of Crestoria will definitely pull me away, if the damn thing ever releases!), but it's an okay time-waster until then.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
It's not the best game, and I'm not sure how long I'll keep playing it (Tales of Crestoria will definitely pull me away, if the damn thing ever releases!), but it's an okay time-waster until then.
Thanks I will definitely test this since at the moment I have only side games which I play. Kinda dropped FFBE, lost an interest to login (got 1400 login days) at all. UI is just so horrible.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks I will definitely test this since at the moment I have only side games which I play. Kinda dropped FFBE, lost an interest to login (got 1400 login days) at all. UI is just so horrible.
Not a problem!

As I said, the game isn't anything special, but I do like how it respects your time and allows you to quickly breeze through stuff you've already cleared for farming purposes. It's still early on as the game just released, so here's hoping they improve upon a lot of the systems. Until then, there are worse ways to spend your time, so you might enjoy it as I do.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Not a problem!

As I said, the game isn't anything special, but I do like how it respects your time and allows you to quickly breeze through stuff you've already cleared for farming purposes. It's still early on as the game just released, so here's hoping they improve upon a lot of the systems. Until then, there are worse ways to spend your time, so you might enjoy it as I do.

Damn.
It seems they have IP lock, downloading that few mb file from qooapp (not available in Play Store) and starting app gives info:

"This service is unavailable in your region"

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017
Hey! I didn't think anyone here was paying attention to Zenonzard news! Glad to see I was wrong.

Unfortunately I do not have the time I used to have a couple of years ago but I always do my best to stay up to date with whatever I find interesting to post about. Also Marvel: Duel has currently got a closed beta. For more information head over here. The animations are honestly something else for a TCG mobile game.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The new event in MR...isn't the best. The story is nice, but the actual format for the event is a headache. Thankfully something like this hasn't been repeated in the Japanese version yet, so it appears to be a one-and-done.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Gems of War talk:

even if the publisher these days is trying to screw that up.

Since my playing has been on off for many years I just now bind my acocunt, that is some months old. One notable thing compared to earlier accounts is how hard it is to get mythic unit. I have pulled a lot in this account and have 0 Myths versus earlier accos I had multiple Mythics.

Strategy is obviously to get Merid and then from "story" Tyvi and get those Treasure Maps and via TM get enough gems for Dragon Armour (which you will get during first week if you know what to do). No need to sink any money to game cause you can farm premium currency as much as you want.