• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My pulls have been terrible, got two guaranteed Lefiya's from 4 multi pulls and thats it, multi rolls where its all two star dupes (with one lonely three star dupe) are rough.

Edit: Did all ten pulls, no 4* units other than the four guaranteed (3xLefiya,1xAis)

Last edited:

Joe Molotov

Oct 25, 2017
Got the new Lefiya, woot! And it was right after I finished the new missions on normal, so it felt right from a story perspective too, haha. Really need a new melee unit, though.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
4x Ais and 1x Lefiya from the new banner after seven multis.

wewewew

I also have an entirely new party after today. Time to grind.

Nirran

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I've managed 4 Ais and 0 Lefiya's today D: Of course I have 3 different Ais now lol. Got a good 4* Assist from my ticket too which was great.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
MF: This was my 10th Multi \o/

Screenshot_20180405-194655.png

10 multis:
* LB2 Ais
* LB2 Lefiya
2x 4* Assist:
* [Elf's Gift] Eina Tulle
* [Banquet Attire] Hermes

= 4 "extra" ssr to top those 4 guaranteed ssr and both extra Adventurers were banner units.

Now I can focus of doing that event which ends 11.4.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I finally grinded up to my fourth/guaranteed multi in the Ais/Lefiya banner. Having already received two Lefiya, I was nervous. Thankfully, this pull gave me two (TWO!) Ais, as well as a dupe Part-Time Hestia (yay for Limit Break, I guess?). Nice to see my time was well worth it, as I needed a physical attacker. I was so magic-stacked...

Sorry about that luck, Sabas. I hope you get her soon.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was wondering about that missing outfit for Hestia in Danmachi. The 4* guaranteed ticket as compensation more than makes up for it (as always with these games the 3*+ tickets might as well be 3* ONLY tickets ;) )

Edit: Apparently the English version is censored https://www.reddit.com/r/DanmachiMe...censored_for_english/?st=jfo3l47w&sh=65682029 In short, they removed a touching "mini-game" from the Interact menu. Personally I don't give a shit about it not being in, I'm not a fan of the feature in any game its in. But I do think that a) considering the games target audience cutting it doesnt make sense, b) I dont really like the removal of features even if I dont like/use them and c) its just bizarre that CR are pretending it isnt censorship. Still, very much a storm in a teacup.

Last edited:

Joe Molotov

Oct 25, 2017
Got mah Sparkle Princess today with my 4th SO pull. I still need another good phy unit that's not Ais. My freebie 4* ticket pull was just a different Lefiya.

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
did two more 10-pulls on the current banner and no 4*. Think my next 10-pull is guaranteed 4* so crossing fingers for Ais. Freebie 4* ticket got Tsubaki so that was nice.

edit: didn't even know about the touching stuff and I guess I don't really mind they took it out?

Last edited:

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017
This looks awesome but seems like it'd never come to US or see an English release. Bah.

Same thing with God Eater: Resonant Ops &Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei Liberation. It is quite a shame because I am a huge fan of Dark-esque characters and thus artwork in general like SinoAlice.

In other news, I would highly recommend to subscribe to FG3000 on Youtube. Here is a sample of his work. Massively relaxed gamer with lots of great quality videos.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Hard to be upset about something that will likely be closed down in about six months time (at least Global, anyway). Granted this is DBZ we're talking about but even still, after Tales of the Rays, I don't have much faith in Bandai Namco anymore. Thankfully I have a bunch of other gacha games to play, so it doesn't impact me any. I do feel bad for the fans, though.

This is really telling though, and definitely explains a lot of the pulls in the other Bandai Namco games I did play. :/

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
for Denmachi, should I pull on the Sword Oratoria banner or the Release Banner?
Definitely Sword Oratoria. Both characters are great (best in the game at the moment, actually), and you're guaranteed at least one of them on your first, fourth, seventh, and tenth multi-pull.

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017
Hard to be upset about something that will likely be closed down in about six months time (at least Global, anyway). Granted this is DBZ we're talking about but even still, after Tales of the Rays, I don't have much faith in Bandai Namco anymore. Thankfully I have a bunch of other gacha games to play, so it doesn't impact me any. I do feel bad for the fans, though.

This is really telling though, and definitely explains a lot of the pulls in the other Bandai Namco games I did play. :/

I am still going through my cleared listto decide my future. It will be a gacha game for the daily log in and a mobage for full time dedication after work. Currently my most hyped game is Project EXwhich is basically KUF on mobile as well as Aion: Tempest. Most likely will know in a year or two which two games I will stick with. It is just a shame because I was thinking of returning back to Dokkan but unless a miracle happens and they do a super massive giveaway and start actually being transparent and increase drop rates and so on and so forth, I will stay away from it for good.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I am still going through my cleared listto decide my future. It will be a gacha game for the daily log in and a mobage for full time dedication after work. Currently my most hyped game is Project EXwhich is basically KUF on mobile as well as Aion: Tempest. Most likely will know in a year or two which two games I will stick with. It is just a shame because I was thinking of returning back to Dokkan but unless a miracle happens and they do a super massive giveaway and start actually being transparent and increase drop rates and so on and so forth, I will stay away from it for good.
Yeah, the fact that they won't publicly display the rates is telling. I get that they don't technically HAVE to do it, although the past Apple change does hint towards it, but when every other developer is doing it, it does feel kind of "scummy". There has to be a reason why they won't show them, which is why the leaked information posted earlier in this thread, isn't exactly surprising to me.

Treasure Cruise is the only Bandai Namco game I still log into (now that Tales of the Rays is closing), and even that game had a lot of questionable things over the years. I just don't have much faith in Bandai Namco as a company, at least for their Global variants.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
6* Ais is absurd at level 50+, she can pretty much wipe entire floors by herself.

Edit: Decided to roll once I finally got enough gems and was not disappointed.
tg6DBk4.jpg

Team now looks like this:

BuSpFKH.png

Last edited:

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
hmm assuming i started danmemo today, how possible it is to get enough crystal or whatever it is called to roll until final guaranteed before that banner gone?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
hmm assuming i started danmemo today, how possible it is to get enough crystal or whatever it is called to roll until final guaranteed before that banner gone?
It's definitely possible, you start with enough for a multi-pull too (IIRC). There's also 1/2 stamina for the Bell campaign, so if you re-roll for someone good (try for an Ais and Lefiya in your first multi-pull on the new banner), you can power through it and earn a lot of Iris. The banner is around for another 5-6 days I believe, so you should have time. You have to start now, though.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's definitely possible, you start with enough for a multi-pull too (IIRC). There's also 1/2 stamina for the Bell campaign, so if you re-roll for someone good (try for an Ais and Lefiya in your first multi-pull on the new banner), you can power through it and earn a lot of Iris. The banner is around for another 5-6 days I believe, so you should have time. You have to start now, though.

You might even start with the guaranteed 4* apology ticket so now would be a good time to re-roll if that was the case, 450 gems for a multi-pull on the new banner with a guaranteed 4* and then the 4* ticket on top of it. If I hadnt spent money I'd almost be tempted ;)

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
You might even start with the guaranteed 4* apology ticket so now would be a good time to re-roll if that was the case, 450 gems for a multi-pull on the new banner with a guaranteed 4* and then the 4* ticket on top of it. If I hadnt spent money I'd almost be tempted ;)
Good call! I forgot about that! If new accounts get that apology ticket...there's never been a better time to re-roll (assuming your account isn't already strong and haven't spent money yet, of course).

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Tomorrow is the day to unleash all your potatoes, and even Iris. Iris stamina refills refill all your stamina, so the higher rank the more bang for your buck.

Key + Falna is a good time.

Also, the arena is interesting. Because of the way AI prioritizes cleansing debuffs you can abuse it by bringing the poison assists and status effecting units. Spells that deal low damage but can stun, sleep, or poison are better than spells that just deal more raw damage.

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017
Is Dragon Nest M the same as Dragon Nest Saint Haven?

Ignore me. I am getting overly confused with Dragon Nest remakes on the mobile.

Lastly, hurry up and play the game; it is currently in closed beta until the 9th of April I believe. It is only available for Android.

Edit: Ignore me again. Here is the information.
"CBT Server will be closed at 10:00 (UTC), April 8.
OBT Server will open at 10:00 (UTC), April 9."

Last edited:

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

If Dokkan ever dies, I'd be shocked. I think it still makes a lot of money. It's DBZ after all.

Bandai seems sketchy if this is true. Well, they are already on my shit list for how they treat players. But fixing rates, yikes.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also, the arena is interesting. Because of the way AI prioritizes cleansing debuffs you can abuse it by bringing the poison assists and status effecting units. Spells that deal low damage but can stun, sleep, or poison are better than spells that just deal more raw damage.

The Arena AI is fairly idiotic, I've lost matches because my remaining unit just keeps casting debuffs instead of delivering the final blow. I've a feeling Taunt units might be good in Arena but sadly don't have any.

Joe Molotov

Oct 25, 2017
whIxfhG.png

Pretty happy with my party at the moment, My assists are just random garbo because I haven't pulled any good ones, but my mains are crushing it. I Potato'd my way through Passion of the Maenads last night, even though the rewards don't really seem worth it and it took 30 potatoes to do it, but I did get 3 Hero Falna from random drops while doing it, so it wasn't a complete waste.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You get a 4* Guaranteed ticket for clearing Ais Episode on Normal (last chapter is 19-9).

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
Ais where are youuuuu

Though I guess I can limit break Lefiya once I have her leveled up enough.

Cloggerdude

Just tell me what you need.
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Just bought Nexomon for $0.99. Seems pretty good so far, but is it worth sinking more time into? Money into? The rare Nexomon item is the only thing that kind of caught my eye. I don't mind sinking an extra $10 if the game is worth my time.

Also, is there any way to turn off the home button bar in the game on the iPhone X? I'm thinking no, but it's really annoying that it doesn't disappear like most other apps.

Oct 25, 2017
Just bought Nexomon for $0.99. Seems pretty good so far, but is it worth sinking more time into? Money into? The rare Nexomon item is the only thing that kind of caught my eye. I don't mind sinking an extra $10 if the game is worth my time.

Also, is there any way to turn off the home button bar in the game on the iPhone X? I'm thinking no, but it's really annoying that it doesn't disappear like most other apps.

from what i can tell apps that aren't updated for iphone x will keep the bar. Was a good time for the month the phone was out.

Laice

Oct 27, 2017

You are able to get the rare nexomon item just by playing (they give you currency in game now and then)
The devs are also quite nice I had some issues with the game and they just gave me enough gems to buy the rare increase and the shoes. Also please note that the two rare increase don't stack so don't bother with the cheaper one.