• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Li Kao

Oct 25, 2017
Well, DanMachi is pretty addicting for the time being. The fact that everything is ripped from the Anime was a letdown though as I'm watching it in parallel and don't need the recap.
Oh and I thew my rainbow ticket at the gacha before seeing that you can exchange it for some specific characters in another menu. I'm jelly.

Got Lefiya though, I think it's not a bad drop ?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Well, DanMachi is pretty addicting for the time being. The fact that everything is ripped from the Anime was a letdown though as I'm watching it in parallel and don't need the recap.
Oh and I thew my rainbow ticket at the gacha before seeing that you can exchange it for some specific characters in another menu. I'm jelly.

Got Lefiya though, I think it's not a bad drop ?
It is addicting.

As for choosing specific characters with the rainbow gacha ticket, that one is only available via the Start Dash purchase and not through the gacha, so don't feel bad! Lefiya isn't a bad drop at all, both versions of her are pretty great (although the current banner one is the top tier one).

Li Kao

Oct 25, 2017
It is addicting.

As for choosing specific characters with the rainbow gacha ticket, that one is only available via the Start Dash purchase and not through the gacha, so don't feel bad! Lefiya isn't a bad drop at all, both versions of her are pretty great (although the current banner one is the top tier one).
Mmh, I think it's the new one. This is the one with the white robe, isn't it ?
Nice to know that I couldn't have used the rainbow ticket on the character though. I looked at the starter bundle price and noped out of there pretty fast. Around 40$ if memory serves.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Mmh, I think it's the new one. This is the one with the white robe, isn't it ?
Nice to know that I couldn't have used the rainbow ticket on the character though. I looked at the starter bundle price and noped out of there pretty fast. Around 40$ if memory serves.
It's the one named "Elven Awakening", so if you have her, you did good!

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017
It's the one named "Elven Awakening", so if you have her, you did good!

girls_frontline_wallpaper_by_kanade48-db43q38.jpg

One of the baddest motherfucking looking website designs - http://gf.sunborngame.com, and a kick ass trailer too,

I am in.

Last edited:

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Girls Frontline looks pretty cool. Not sure if it will interest me, but I registered for Pre Registration anyway. xD

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
We're four months after prereg and just now getting a closed beta.

The game is never coming out.

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017
Regarding the state of Season 11 for Brave Frontier
I want to start by saying that the Brave Nexus has been very vocal in regards to how much the season 11 schedule sucks and have done our absolute best to get it changed. I collected evidence showing that people did not like the season 11 schedule, proposed a new schedule with reasoning behind it, and submitted it to Gumi for review. Here is the full post text. In the end, despite the effort we put in to get them to change the schedule, they simply released season 10 rewards early and called it a day.

This is only the latest in a series of poor community relations and management decisions Gumi has made (think about ANY sort of compensation we've received for anything in the past 6 months or so), not to mention the numerous poor development implementations of things such as the summoners arc EXP boost, freezing in the easter vortex dungeon, and so much more.

Recall if you will the double rescheduling of season 10, the first of which could have been avoided if they'd just move VA instead (which is mostly what people wanted), and the second of which could have been avoided if they'd actually bothered to test their game for more than 2 hours. We have been sharing the community's opinions and feedback with Gumi directly for months now but as you can see in the feedback megathreads the responses are mostly either unaddressed, "we'll see," or just "no," and that's if they even bother to respond (it's been more than a month now and we haven't received a summary of responses from Gumi, which is why there isn't a new feedback thread).

Not to mention that we created the guild raid exploit/bug megathread not just so that the community would be on a level playing field, but so that we could show Gumi what needed to be fixed in guild raid. In the end, bugs have persisted for multiple seasons with new ones being introduced every season once they finally manage to fix something, with subpar or no compensation. The failure to reschedule season 11 is an extra punch in the gut after I shared my misgivings not four days ago about the effectiveness of the private communication line we have with them and they assured us that "as for content schedules and development, we are working to have the Nexus become an active participant in our planning for the content pipeline and event schedules - but it will take time."

How much time is it going to take you to actually start caring about your playerbase, Gumi? This has been going on for three months now. We tried providing input as players, and it didn't matter. Then we started providing evidence of community sentiment, so they didn't even have to take our word for it, and that didn't matter either. Is it going to take them the same amount of time it did to finally announce what was happening with challenge arena to actually listen to us as a community? Or are you just too shy to tell us you're never going to listen?

At this point, I'm thinking the only thing we as players can do is to boycott summoning. LE gate after LE gate comes around with nothing being added to the pool permanently, and then the only use for these busted units is in PVP content that is being further divided into winners and losers based on how much you empty your wallet. Seriously, think about the last time any Gumi made unit was added permanently to the summon pool. Even the old GLEX units aren't even in the normal summoning pool, and VA units are only in VA related gates. We all complain that gumi is a money-hungry company using the latest and greatest LEs to siphon money from their players and break the balance of their own game but as long as we keep summoning, they have zero incentive to do anything differently. Ideally, we should even boycott every Gumi game and play literally anything else, because the amount that Gumi cares at this point is the same as the number of Erzas I managed to summon (which is zero, by the way).

Now you might be thinking is "Well, it's easy for you to say, you don't have to keep up with the meta," but the fact that players feel compelled to summon to keep up with the meta is part of the problem. Gumi is completely fine breaking their game and throwing balance out the window if it will make them money, and if you think that's a problem (and from what I've seen, people think it's a problem) then we have to show them with our wallets it's not acceptable, because otherwise they have no incentive to change and the divide between F2P and P2P is only going to continue to grow.

You might also be thinking "But people have called for a boycott before, but there are always pingus that will spend money! How will this work?" but if everyone who did that stopped summoning anyway it would still work. And the game has arguably gotten even worse over time, so I think even pingus can be convinced (also if you simply must spend money on gacha games I can provide alternatives if you ask). Brave Frontier is a non-functional mess so much of the time and in so many game modes, yet we keep trying to play because we remember when the game was good and we want the game to be good again.

And more importantly, we have all made memories with each other and we don't want to lose those. We don't want to abandon the game that's brought us together and caused us to meet so many great people and create so many good times with each other. But we need to do SOMETHING as a community to tell Gumi that they way they are treating their players is unacceptable, and it's clear at this point from the direct contact we've had with them that they genuinely do not give a shit about words and simply pay lip service to hearing our opinions just to get us off their backs. The only way we will get through to them is with our wallets.

So I would like to encourage everyone to spread this post around. Share this with your guild members, on forums, on Gumi's facebook page, anywhere there are Brave Frontier players. There is a lot we don't agree on as a community, but in general I think we agree that Gumi's management and development of Brave Frontier is unacceptable. It's time to tell them that with our wallets, not just our keyboards. If and when they actually listen to players and fix their game, we can give them money to pay them for their efforts. But right now, they don't deserve any money based on the way they're running the game.

tl;dr If we want Gumi to fix anything in the way they interact with the community or develop their game, we need to stop summoning and giving them money because even when we talk directly to them, they don't care about what players have to say. They will continue to put out LE after LE and further unbalance the game as long as we continue to pay them to do it. If we actually put some effort into spreading this message and taking action as a group, they will be forced to listen to player concerns or lose revenue.

Edit: it might be a good idea to specifically not summon for Xenon OE, since that is probably going to be a summon gumi expects to get a lot of traction.
Regarding the state of Brave Frontier 2 by Protoscope
Outdated interview but still a great one in my eyes.

Durango expected to be released in Korea first on January 25, "We will make it a global success"
Talk with Mr. Lee - behind-story of Durango

Q. There seems to be a lot of professions and crafting in the game.

Mr. Lee: There were many games with crafting and professions in the past, but I believe that you can enjoy them more in-depth with Durango.

Q. Players have been waiting for the game for quite a long time; the development process was surely long.

Mr. Lee: It took 5 and a half years. We needed a lot of time in order to make a game that has never been seen before. As this was the case, we constantly did tests and fixes. People in the development team even made a joke saying that nobody expected to see two presidents while making it.

Q. Please share any behind-the-scenes stories you have.

Mr. Lee: We've been constantly sharing interim findings during our creative research and development process. We used NDC many times. One instance I remember the most is when we shared the findings of an ecosystem AI presented by NDC in the year of 2015.

One more thing to add is our dedication to unique sound design. In order to make a creative sound that suits the environment, we recorded actual animal sounds and attempted a creative foley.

Q. You mentioned that your objective is to make a game that is loved globally. Please tell us how you will manage the server.

Mr. Lee: We aim to have a single global server. However, we'll segregate regions first for the purpose of fairness when we launch the game. In Korea, we'll minimize the barrier by having 1 to 3 Bronto servers. We plan to merge servers gradually after the global launch. One Bronto server can occupy 10 times more than other mobile games' ordinary servers.

Q. There is an archive as part of the community. Can you explain what it is?

Mr. Lee: It helps players to adapt to an unfamiliar game. We thought that delivering stories that actually happened and/or were funny in the world of Durango is more effective than just a mere guide. It's like a curation of sorts.

Q. What's the business model of Durango?

Mr. Lee: The top priority is to make the game last long rather than rake in a lot of revenue. The model is focused on providing convenience, reducing wait time, and costumes. We want players to purchase emotional satisfaction instead of character performance in the game.

▲ The business model is focused more on delivering emotional satisfaction
Onsite Q&A

▲ Jung Hwan Roh, mobile business director of Nexon, and producer Eun Seok Lee
Q. We are told that you have many games to launch in the global market starting from Durango.

Mr. Roh: We are doing our best for our launch in the global market. It's not just a single title for the global market; we plan to launch all our games internationally. However, there are a variety of regions including NA, EU, SEA, and Japan, so we need to target the designated regions with suitable games. Although we've gone through trial and error by releasing many titles last year, we were able to use this as a foundation and gain some profits in the second half. We are planning to work hard and get some pleasant results from each region this year.

Q. Tell us about the schedule in NA.

Mr. Roh: Many staff members from Nexon M are preparing for it. As the NA market is quite significant for Durango, we are actively discussing how to carry out the business model, policies, and other elements as well. Though we might need to check the launch date, we are doing our best to produce good results through cooperation.

Q. The genre doesn't seem to be easily understood by the public, which might be an obstacle for the game itself. Are there any features for a beginner aside from the Archive?

Mr. Lee: There is a play guide separate from the Durango Archive. It's an in-game guide that leads a player to "adapt to the world and the dream".

Q. How was the global players' response including the NA?

Mr. Lee: All regions are crucial, including the NA. The reception was favorable in NA, and there were big responses from SA, EU, and SEA as well. The playstyle of NA players is somewhat different to ours. They tend to play the game in an easygoing way. They showed a welcoming reaction to Durango.

Q. What was the reason for postponing the release date?

Mr. Lee: To enhance the game quality one last time. We do feel sorry for Korean players who have been waiting longer than others, but we had to postpone the date because of the last enhancement process. We thought carefully about it internally until the last minute, and that's why the announcement came out late. We sincerely apologize for this delay.

Q. Are you preparing any offline content?

Mr. Lee: Nothing yet. I believe that there'll be interesting reactions as players create their own world, and we'll probably help further those endeavors.

Q. A game generally needs a huge player base to operate, and we'd like to know if you are considering any feature that would improve player retention.

Mr. Lee: We're preparing many features to maintain players in the game. For example, a high-level player obtains items with various attributes, and we are going to enhance the processing and gathering of them to be more fun. In fact, the number of islands can be adjusted depending on the number of players, thus the number of players met in the game can be equal every time. I don't worry too much about it.

Q. There was a server instability issue during the test. What countermeasure did you come up with this?

Mr. Lee: We are improving it after analyzing a lot of gathered data. We plan to have more servers than we had in the overseas beta when we launch in Korea. I believe that we'll be able to provide more stable service with a 6-month experience.

Q. What does Durango mean to Nexon?

Mr. Roh: It is certainly different from other games. Rather than competing for a high rank in the market, we'd prefer it if the game and company brand become well-known in the global market. We want it to be seen with a very positive connotation. We want the company called Nexon to be known for providing good games with Durango.

Q. Is there any chance that the game will also be on PC?

Mr. Lee: We are contemplating, but it's not certain right now.

Q. What's your take on the complaints from non-paying users?

Mr. Roh: You can still enjoy the game without making an in-game purchase. The business model that Durango pursues is built generally with emotional satisfaction and decoration, instead of items needed for competing with others.

Q. What measures did you implement in the game to make it last?

Mr. Lee: The length of games has gotten quite short in the mobile game industry. We've set the frame so that it can last as long as online PC games. Also, we designed the in-game world to last. It has a mechanism that allows a player to keep enjoying it without consuming content unilaterally. It'll be much easier to understand once the game is released.

Q. Are there wars between tribes?

Mr. Lee: There's a tribe that works as a guild. These tribes can bring wage war on each other for resources in the high-level areas. We implemented it as a test version in the overseas beta. It'll be an improved version in the Korean server.

Q. Can you not play the game well if you go solo?

Mr. Lee: You can. We've prepared a system that provides aid to players so that he/she doesn't need to get help from another player.

Q. Is a 10-year lifespan really possible on mobile? There must be a change in the type of devices, are you preparing for those sorts of things as well?

Mr. Roh: We haven't thought about changing the game as the device changes. However, the reason why the game can last is that many players will continue enjoying it. It is because the community keeps going and because more content is added.

It is true that mobile games can't have the lifespan of existing PC games, as they tend to be popular but short-lived. However, the community of mobile games is starting to grow as well. I believe that Durango will be loved for a long time as players themselves create the community. They may play the game constantly even as they become older. The issues of devices and content will surely be addressed, adjusted, and resolved accordingly. We can't predict what will happen after 10 years, but I'm sure that the game Durango will keep venturing onward to new possibilities.

Q. Were there any memorable responses during the long testing period?

Mr. Lee: We've dedicated a lot of effort to the 'emergence' feature in the game. Emergence allows materials in the game to be mixed with others and can lead to a wide variety of products.

Let's take food as an example. You need meat, bread, and vegetables in order to make a hamburger. There are a variety of recipes and you can add them up to make a completely new one. You can make a pattie, bread, and a hamburger, and boil it to make hamburger stew. There will be many interesting experiments like this, and this is one of the core things you can explore in Durango.

There are many things you can create in the game. You can even draw on a signpost, and there was a player who drew faces of leaders from each country in the world on the signpost. Then, the Indonesian tribe conquered the Korean tribe and took this signpost as their loot. The Korean tribe was angered by this and waged war against them for the signpost. They were enjoying the content in a way that none of us could've imagined, just by making the signpost as their trophy.

Joe Molotov

Oct 25, 2017
osCUoYT.png

Pulled two 4* assists yesterday (Ouranos and Syr) and an extra Ais and Lefiya for bonding and was able to make it to the end of Bell's Episodes on Normal. Working though Ais' Chapters now. I had previously gotten bodied by Udaeus, but now I was able to get past him.

Icedragon08

Oct 30, 2017

I don't really need the feature the developers removed in the english version but I don't like how they first said they won't censor anything and then not admitting that it was censorship in the reddit thread. This made way more bad PR than leaving the touching mode in the game.
Anyways, back to completing Bell's episodes. This game is really addicting even if the game mechanics are not as deep as other gacha games.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I did my final guaranteed multi-pull on the Ais/Lefiya banner in DanMachi. I ended with only a +2 Ais/+2 Lefiya, but I did manage three 4* Assist characters (Amid, Hephaistios, and a Part-Time Hestia that I can LB), so it's not too bad. I got the 4* Assist Syr from the apology rainbow ticket, so I'm pretty well set up for Assists. One increases the party's endurance, one decreases the foes attack, and the other heals the party after every turn. It really helps with the damage inflicted on me. I guess now I finish off the story content and begin saving.

Laice

Oct 27, 2017
No thanks to danmachi. Censoring is one thing but before hand promising it won't be is another story.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
No thanks to danmachi. Censoring is one thing but before hand promising it won't be is another story.
Yeah, this probably upsets me more than the actual censoring, it really is disappointing. Their further comments to instead "play the Japanese version" is equally as frustrating. I won't drop the game, as I'm enjoying it, but I'll probably refrain on purchasing the monthly pack again until I see how they handle this, as well as further content.

The fact that they advertised it in their promotional video and then removed it from the game without warning is horrible, though. They even delisted the promotional video from YouTube to cover it up but, as with all things on the Internet, that'll never happen. They even mention the touching feature in-game, so they didn't even bother to patch it out. :/

Last edited:

Call me YHWH

Oct 26, 2017
This is going to be an unpopular opinion regarding danmachi, but I'm finding it hard to care about this particular feature not making it in. Poking your touch screen to make the waifu image jiggle isn't adding power to you account that the JP version can accrue, and we can't. It's an awkward feature with little use.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is going to be an unpopular opinion regarding danmachi, but I'm finding it hard to care about this particular feature not making it in. Poking your touch screen to make the waifu image jiggle isn't adding power to you account that the JP version can accrue, and we can't. It's an awkward feature with little use.

I don't care about the feature, I just think they've handled it very poorly. They should just be upfront about it and a CM directing someone to go play a different version of the game always feels like the CM politely telling people to get fucked.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I don't care about the feature, I just think they've handled it very poorly. They should just be upfront about it and a CM directing someone to go play a different version of the game always feels like the CM politely telling people to get fucked.
Yep. Really don't care about the feature. But they lied, then deleted evidence of the lie, and told their audience to go play the JP version.

That's just shit. And this is their first game of many. They need to be on point, not pulling this shit.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
It's not the loss of the feature I'm most upset about, I probably would have used it a few times for the novelty and that's it. What I find offense with is how they handled it. First they said we were getting it in the introduction video (that has subsequently been delisted on YouTube), and even went so far as to say that on Twitter that the game wouldn't be censored. Release came, surprisingly the touching feature was removed, and they were confronted with it. They still believed that the game wasn't censored, but instead stated that content was tailor-suited to what they felt was most acceptable for Western audiences (i.e., censorship), and when further confronted, they basically said "Too bad, play the Japanese version if it matters that much to you". The in-game Help still lists the touching feature as a mechanic, and the data is still apparently in the game's code (as determined by data-miners).

It's just unprofessional on every level.

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017
90s classic RPG Wild Arms gets mobile game Wild Arms: Million Memories
A 90s classic for PlayStation, Wild Arms (ワイルドアームズ) is getting a revival with its latest mobile project, Wild Arms: Million Memories (ワイルドアームズ ミリオンメモリーズ). The new game is developed by Sony's subsidiary ForwardWorks.

Wild Arms is known for its Western American theme. Set in an alternative universe, the story revolves around adventurers travelling across wasteland in search of fortune. There is no details as what Million Memories is about, but the game maker did confirm the appearance of previous Wild Arms' characters. It is going to be supervised by the original game writer, Akifumi Kaneko. The original composer Michiko Naruke will too comeback for the OST production.

Wild Arms: Million Memories is set for 2018 release.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't played gatcha games in a year or two. How's Onmyoji? Also saw Honkai Impact in the App Store, hows that?

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Haven't played gatcha games in a year or two. How's Onmyoji? Also saw Honkai Impact in the App Store, hows that?

Honkai Impact is a fun brawler. Onmyoji has some interesting systems but is almost punitively grindy/cash grabby. I dropped it recently after looking forward to the Hoozuki no Reitetsu crossover and realising there was no way for a F2P player to get the units.

Joe Molotov

Oct 25, 2017
FInished Ais' Episodes on Normal. I had to Iris-scum my way through two or three stages at the end, although ironically not the final boss, who I killed on my first attempt. Got an Onsen Samurai Mikoto from my 4* ticket, it's aight.

Wrapped up the Maenad VH missions, and did a bunch of Wargames, which I had been ignoring up until now. Did two more pulls on the Ais x Lefiya banner beyond the guaranteed 4* pulls, which of course turned out to be a huge mistake. I just really wanted some more Lefiya and Ais-chans. :(

Oct 25, 2017
Honkai got great graphics and controls but damn all the systems just went over my head.

Ill just boot up bayonetta instead if I want that itch

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
How's Danmachi for those who haven't watched the anime or read the comics/novels? Is it a good way to experience the story?
The story is told a lot better here than other gacha anime games. That being said, it's obviously better to watch the anime/read the manga, but if this is your first exposure to it, it's still decent enough. There's A LOT of cut-scenes present, and they seem to give the important story elements a respectable amount of time.

Li Kao

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a trick to farm stones for the current event in DanMachi ? I painfully grinded 150 base units to unlock the character but seeing the requirements to advance further is O_O
Grinding like a pig for the event and to level the last day or two wasn't fun, the game is at its best when you are varying activities. Well, sorta dumb thing to say, it applies to every games (?)

Oh and if you have a tolerance for fan service, you could watch the show, the first season is 12 eps + 1 oav, and there is a spin off with 12 eps too. I'm watching the first season now and taking great pleasure at it, despite the obvious flaws and the hate it seems to generally get on the internet.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a trick to farm stones for the current event in DanMachi ? I painfully grinded 150 base units to unlock the character but seeing the requirements to advance further is O_O
Grinding like a pig for the event and to level the last day or two wasn't fun, the game is at its best when you are varying activities. Well, sorta dumb thing to say, it applies to every games (?)

Oh and if you have a tolerance for fan service, you could watch the show, the first season is 12 eps + 1 oav, and there is a spin off with 12 eps too. I'm watching the first season now and taking great pleasure at it, despite the obvious flaws and the hate it seems to generally get on the internet.
There's hate for DanMachi? NO JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD, I TELL YA!

As for the event, just grind the latest level you have at the hardest difficulty you can manage. That's really all you can do.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
In case someone is wondering, what it takes to get LB5 in Memoria Freese. I now have LB5 Lefiya (well its LB6 cause got 2 in latest multi) and Lb3 Ais.
I made 19 multipulls in that banner.

Before banner I made 3 multipulls in starting banner. Only thing I used money is to get Start Dash (and that monthly thing). Player rank is 77.
Got some nice assist along during those Sword Oratorio banner pulls.

I figured that I try to do as many multipulls in this banner as possible, cause no need to save for some other banner (well Riveira banner would be nice).

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm tempted to pull more, but I think I'll rely on using LB items and save my iris for a banner that hopefully has Assist up as I could do with some decent Assists (or healers for that matter)

Edit: Should have stuck to my guns

Last edited:

Li Kao

Oct 25, 2017
Just pulled two assists, Ganecha and Goibnu, don't know what they are worth.
Still have two 11 pull worth of iris but working on upgrading my 4 stars to 5 stars atm.

Joe Molotov

Oct 25, 2017
I did a max LB on the 3* Filvis that you get from the Maenad's event. I'm not sure if it was really worth it, vs the 4* Filvis (w/o LB) that I already had. Her stats are better, but her attacks aren't as good. Kinda wish I hadn't spent 20 Hero Falna and 200 regular falna on that, haha.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I';m tempted to try to pull more for a MLB Ais/Lefiya, but considering both are at +2 after all ten steps, I'd need to pull A LOT to see that happen. A 2% chance on a non-guarantee pull isn't something I'm going to risk. Considering this banner was only recently released in Japan, it's possible they're trying to sync our banners up, or as close as possible. That means we might get another power-creep banner relatively soon, after the data-mined Filvis one.

Regardless, I'll hold onto my Iris. I know they're easy to farm now, but that won't last forever and I want to have enough to do another ten-step summon should one present itself. I'll just have to grind out the LB materials and LB Ais/Lefiya over time, I guess.

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017
The Tale of Five Kingdoms is now in closed beta for Android
The Tale of Five Kingdomswaslaunched in South Korea last July, and now the Southeast Asia regions' players can enjoy the game too thanks to IWPLAY World! Available in Chinese, the game will be soon published in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore and Malaysia.

As a refresher, The Tale of Five Kingdoms is a turn-based strategy and card collecting mobile game by famous Korea game developer 4:33 Creative Labs. There are over 100 different characters assigned to 59 types available to collect. Other than the story campaign, the game comes with 7 other free chapters with 200 objectives. MMORPG features such as PvE boss raids and PvP arenas are included as well.

The-Tales-of-Five-Kingdoms-image-1024x904.jpg

The closed betafor Android has now started (ending on 13 April), you can try out the game beforehand if you are interested. Hope there will be an English version soon too so everyone could understand the game well and enjoy it together!