• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Is there any news on linking Twitter to DC for the free 5* still working or am I just doing it wrong? Wanted to rr a bit trying for Maat or an attacker
It's been working since a day or so after launch. Are you sure you're doing it right? You need to log into Facebook/Twitter on the Share Campaign website, with the child you have chosen, and click the "Claim" button. Then you add your in-game information (User Code as well as current Crystals/etc.) and hit submit. Then the child is sent to your mailbox.

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
It's been working since a day or so after launch. Are you sure you're doing it right? You need to log into Facebook/Twitter on the Share Campaign website, with the child you have chosen, and click the "Claim" button. Then you add your in-game information (User Code as well as current Crystals/etc.) and hit submit. Then the child is sent to your mailbox.
I probably am doing it wrong then. It worked for me on FB but not Twitter. Will try later, thx for the info.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I probably am doing it wrong then. It worked for me on FB but not Twitter. Will try later, thx for the info.
Are you talking about the actual Twitter sharing so you can roll for certain child? If so, yeah that was down for a bit post-launch, I think it had to do with traffic or something. I managed to find a window of time in which it worked so I could get the child I wanted (Dana), but it should be working again now since I'm guessing most have already done it by now.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, the Idolmaster Starlight Stage's latest event is actually pretty hard. I cant full combo it even on Pro difficulty.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Big news for Destiny Child - the first Ragna Break event starts tomorrow. You were almost right about the date Chrono. :P

There is a lot of information in that post including these points:

unknown.png

So we are getting a banner with basically a complete near optimal team (+the free Leda you got for healing) on it, the Fire dungeons are open every day, free extra login rewards and all the battle boosts only cost 1 gold.

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
Eh, not feeling that banner. Already got Chang'e, don't want Hades and I already have Hestia so I don't really want Medb. But if you don't have Chang'e this is a great chance!

Dangle

Oct 25, 2017
Ended up downloading Destiny Child yesterday after seeing Blunoise's thread about it. After bouncing off Dragalia Lost due to time commitment, I find myself liking how hands-off this can be with its auto-battling system. It helps that I've been extremely fortunate with 5* rolls judging off of tier lists (got Mafdet, Maat, Jupiter, Frej, Midas). The character art and localization are appealing enough that I think I'm gonna try seeing if this one sticks while juggling FGO.

My id is bqmkhrxnzfog if anyone's looking for more people on their friend list.

I have a couple questions though:
-Since the character slot limit seems pretty low (seems you can expand it with currency), is it recommended to collect and lock one of every character or should I be using the 2* and 1*s as xp fodder?
-I joined a discord linked here that appears to have been closed. Is there an alternative that's open to join? I've found Era's FGO discord invaluable playing that game, and I use reddit pretty sparingly.

Last edited:

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Ended up downloading Destiny Child yesterday after seeing Blunoise's thread about it. After bouncing off Dragalia Lost due to time commitment, I find myself liking how hands-off this can be with its auto-battling system. It helps that I've been extremely fortunate with 5* rolls judging off of tier lists (got Mafdet, Maat, Jupiter, Frej, Midas). The character art and localization are appealing enough that I think I'm gonna try seeing if this one sticks while juggling FGO. My id is bqmkhrxnzfog if anyone's looking for more people on their friend list.

So at least that thread accomplished something.

have a couple questions though:
-Since the character slot limit seems pretty low (seems you can expand it with currency), is it recommended to collect and lock one of every character or should I be using the 2* and 1*s as xp fodder?

They are really not worth it as exp fodder, that is what the slime enhancement fodder is for. You will need a lot of Onyx and they are a good source of that. With 2*s I put them on Explorations first since you are rewarded with Crystals and Gold every time a 2* reaches level 20, if you cycle 25 2* Childs like this you can generate 500 Crystals and 50k gold extra per day. After that you can also fodder them for Onyx.

-I joined a discord linked here that appears to have been closed. Is there an alternative that's open to join? I've found Era's FGO discord invaluable playing that game, and I use reddit pretty sparingly.

Yes that was mine and I closed it because it was basically the same group of people as in my GFL Era Discord and only about... 8-10 regulars. You are welcome to join it, it's linked in the OP of this thread.

Then there is the really big Discord of the Subreddit, here.

Dangle

Oct 25, 2017
They are really not worth it as exp fodder, that is what the slime enhancement fodder is for. You will need a lot of Onyx and they are a good source of that. With 2*s I put them on Explorations first since you are rewarded with Crystals and Gold every time a 2* reaches level 20, if you cycle 25 2* Childs like this you can generate 500 Crystals and 50k gold extra per day. After that you can also fodder them for Onyx.

This is exactly what I needed to know! DC resources being so scattered has taken some adjustment, but I'm slowly starting to amass some beginner guides.

Yes that was mine and I closed it because it was basically the same group of people as in my GFL Era Discord and only about... 8-10 regulars. You are welcome to join it, it's linked in the OP of this thread.

Then there is the really big Discord of the Subreddit, here.
Hmm, quote to reveal links must have changed with the forum upgrade. I only see "[ Hidden Content ]" where I assume the link is supposed to be when I reply or quote the OP.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Big news for Destiny Child - the first Ragna Break event starts tomorrow. You were almost right about the date Chrono. :P

There is a lot of information in that post including these points:

unknown.png

So we are getting a banner with basically a complete near optimal team (+the free Leda you got for healing) on it, the Fire dungeons are open every day, free extra login rewards and all the battle boosts only cost 1 gold.
I'm actually kind of disappointed to be (semi) close on this, I was hoping for another weekend to level my fire attacker but I guess this is to be expected (with Christmas being next week). This banner doesn't interest me, but I'll probably try a few multi for Krampus when she hits (even though the other 5* on her banner aren't the best).

Just reinstalled Destiny Child and got rerolled for three 5* and I'm pretty satisfied with this team.

hRiiwL7.jpg
Nice!

Don't forget to do the Share Campaign for another 5*! I'd personally aim for Dana as she adds a lot of bulk to your team.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
This is exactly what I needed to know! DC resources being so scattered has taken some adjustment, but I'm slowly starting to amass some beginner guides.

Hmm, quote to reveal links must have changed with the forum upgrade. I only see "[ Hidden Content ]" where I assume the link is supposed to be when I reply or quote the OP.
It's just being displayed to me without needing to quote...anyway it's https://discord.gg/QSWYJ4X .

I'm actually kind of disappointed to be (semi) close on this, I was hoping for another weekend to level my fire attacker but I guess this is to be expected (with Christmas being next week). This banner doesn't interest me, but I'll probably try a few multi for Krampus when she hits (even though the other 5* on her banner aren't the best).

Nice!

Don't forget to do the Share Campaign for another 5*! I'd personally aim for Dana as she adds a lot of bulk to your team.

I think you are going to be fine. The event seems to be strongly nerfed from other servers since Slayers only need to fight level 21+ Krampus for the platinum chest, and the shop even on KR could be cleared in just two weeks so you easily have a whole week to slack.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I think you are going to be fine. The event seems to be strongly nerfed from other servers since Slayers only need to fight level 21+ Krampus for the platinum chest, and the shop even on KR could be cleared in just two weeks so you easily have a whole week to slack.
Oh great, I didn't see that. It makes sense, since the game just released and many people (myself included) are still working on forming their teams.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, that website. I have already signed it with Twitter but all I got was Elizebeth and I dislike it. I tried to re-link with other Twitter account but I can't find a way to revert it.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, that website. I have already signed it with Twitter but all I got was Elizebeth and I dislike it. I tried to re-link with other Twitter account but I can't find a way to revert it.
You can't re-link, but you can just create a new Twitter account (or Facebook, either works) and do it that way. The Twitter/Facebook account used is secondary to the game they don't have to match. Also, never settle on a character you don't want, you can roll as much as you like as long as you continue to share.

Oct 25, 2017
You can't re-link, but you can just create a new Twitter account (or Facebook, either works) and do it that way. The Twitter/Facebook account used is secondary to the game they don't have to match. Also, never settle on a character you don't want, you can roll as much as you like as long as you continue to share.

Thanks! I'm getting there. Right now I got a Maat! All I need is to get a Dana for my other accout and I'm settled! ^_^

Maybe it would be better to reroll after next reset with Chang'e on banner?

When is that banner?

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks! I'm getting there. Right now I got a Maat! All I need is to get a Dana for my other accout and I'm settled! ^_^
Maat is great too, but Dana is truly something else. Good luck to you, I hope it doesn't take too long for you to get her! At least the pulls are free (not including time spent) so there's that, haha.

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
Did a single multi pull on the new banner and got Hades and Hermes (both new) so that went pretty well

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Nice, congrats on the pulls guys!

I'm going to wait for a limited banner before I pull, but great to see some luck in here.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Krampus etc. are just bought from the raid shop, no need to wait for a banner with them.

Unless you are referring to...world boss or collaboration events which...are at least a month out.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did two 10 pulls on the new banner, got garbage. Already have Chang'e and the other units dont appeal so I'll leave it at that I think.

Edit: Or not as I am weak, did another two ten pulls, no 5* units. (Gacha) life is suffering.

Last edited:

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, Krampus isn't on a banner? Great news if so!

You get the event units by buying out the top row of the Raid shop. You buy four random items with raid coins, then you can claim the unit for that "row", you then pay with jewels to reset that row so you can buy another four random items to unlock the next free character. In order the units are Silent Red Nose, Uninvited Rudolph, Silent Fairy, Memorable Santa Claus and finally Deceptive Krampus.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
You get the event units by buying out the top row of the Raid shop. You buy four random items with raid coins, then you can claim the unit for that "row", you then pay with jewels to reset that row so you can buy another four random items to unlock the next free character. In order the units are Silent Red Nose, Uninvited Rudolph, Silent Fairy, Memorable Santa Claus and finally Deceptive Krampus.
Thanks, I just checked out the shop. That's pretty nice! I'm really not sure how to best handle this event though, I can't seem to get the raid to spawn at all. :(

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ha, getting annoyed at not getting any good drops always feels stupid. Ended up doing seven ten pulls all told. Did get Hermes on the last one and a few cool looking units. Probably should have saved them for a banner with Maat. But those gems were burning a hole in my virtual pocket! ;)

Thanks, I just checked out the shop. That's pretty nice! I'm really not sure how to best handle this event though, I can't seem to get the raid to spawn at all. :(

I've been doing friends ones as they pop up, the raid tickets regen very slowly. In the shop in the bottom left you can force the raid the spawn five times per day.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Doing friend raids doesn't raise the level of your own host raid though and they consume the same resource...

A host spawn can randomly appear after story or raid story battles and fighting that will raise its level. You want to do this to fight higher level raid bosses faster and get better rewards.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if its better to just use dupes for onyx and evolving other units or is uncapping worth it

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Doing friend raids doesn't raise the level of your own host raid though and they consume the same resource...

A host spawn can randomly appear after story or raid story battles and fighting that will raise its level. You want to do this to fight higher level raid bosses faster and get better rewards.
Thanks.

Any particular story level I should grind, or does it not matter? I assume the faster the clear the better, so I can squeeze more runs in? When's the best time to use those boosters, I see that they recharge every day and you only get ten of them?

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Here are basically some tips from the subreddit Discord:

unknown.png

I think you are correct in grinding early story stages being faster. Personally I grind the last battle of the raid story because I want to actually level my new 5*s and that thing drops green evolution stones like crazy, as well as some raid coins (about 8-14+ per battle but it's something).

With 5 guaranteed hosts per day I really don't think there is any reason for concern in general though...

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Here are basically some tips from the subreddit Discord:

unknown.png

I think you are correct in grinding early story stages being faster. Personally I grind the last battle of the raid story because I want to actually level my new 5*s and that thing drops green evolution stones like crazy, as well as some raid coins (about 8-14+ per battle but it's something).

With 5 guaranteed hosts per day I really don't think there is any reason for concern in general though...
Thanks again!

Why should I wait until people hit their raid first, though?

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think if they don't, the boss' level doesn't increase for them.

Yep thats true, you have to do at least 2% of the damage for it to count as a kill. So if you kill a friends boss before they do that it wont increase for them.

Edit: I sort of wish you could "bank" raids. As it is I dont want to burn stamina when I have no raid tickets.

Last edited:

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
If you want to play it, Warship Girls out. It was the first Kancolle clone (it even had to redo all its art because it stole from various IP), so its exactly like Kancolle. If you don't like RNG bullshit gameplay then its not for you though.