• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aurizen

Oct 25, 2017
Philly
Upcoming gacha for English:

Another Eden - January 28th - Story focused, turn-based game that is more like a traditional jRPG than a gacha game. Very well regarded.
sinoAlice - Q1 2019 - Yoko Taro gacha game with a card-ish battle system. Mixed reviews.
Final Fantasy Brave Evius: War of The Visions - 2019 - sRPG based on FFBE. No real information availabe.
Final Blade - 2019 - Looks like a sequel to Dragon Blaze. This is not a good thing.

I think that's it for the bigger global games. There are a lot of smaller ones, but of those above Another Eden and FFBE: WotV are the two to watch.
I hope rates will be good on these games... if I don't get something good or top tier it gives me the lack of motivation to continue.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone worried about blasting through content can rest assured. I'm at 3-1 in the time rift and I can't even get close to clearing it.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, DC global is getting the Snow Miku 2019 collab at the same time as JP and KR, I thought they would have waited until next year.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
There are also Project Babel, Last Cloudia and Namco's latest gacha 2 month tech demo Tales of Crestoria. There's some excitement for those but no release dates.

Oct 25, 2017
Upcoming gacha for English:

Another Eden - January 28th - Story focused, turn-based game that is more like a traditional jRPG than a gacha game. Very well regarded.
sinoAlice - Q1 2019 - Yoko Taro gacha game with a card-ish battle system. Mixed reviews.
Final Fantasy Brave Evius: War of The Visions - 2019 - sRPG based on FFBE. No real information availabe.
Final Blade - 2019 - Looks like a sequel to Dragon Blaze. This is not a good thing.

I think that's it for the bigger global games. There are a lot of smaller ones, but of those above Another Eden and FFBE: WotV are the two to watch.

You forgot to add Crystal Hearts.

The purpose of this game you should try because of you can instantly pull "rinse and repeat" method anytime you want until you get 5* or up. I got this method worked when I pulled two 5* and 4* and the rest were fodders. And it only worked on "Guest" account.

https://www.reddit.com/r/crystalhearts/comments/aatghe/how_to_reroll/

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017

Pangorogoro

Oct 31, 2017
I thought Sinoalice was okay, the art is fantastic but a lot of the appeal is the story since its written by Yoko Taro (nier automata). I think i might play exclusively for the story in english and the Nier collaboration.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
I made a guild in Langrisser. If you want to join, get to level 25 and apply.
Edit: Server Baldea.

Screenshot_20190125-212339.png

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Huh, DC global is getting the Snow Miku 2019 collab at the same time as JP and KR, I thought they would have waited until next year.
Nice!

I wonder if they're going to try to sync servers and events, similar to what they're doing with Azur Lane. It'd nice to get new children when they're released, instead of needing to wait several months for them. The surprise is ruined somewhat that way.

Might be worth mentioning which server it's on because I can't find it on Baldea
This is why servers are so horrible. At least you can do cross server friends, at least up to 20.

Last edited:

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
You missed the opportunity to call it LangrissERA
Might be worth mentioning which server it's on because I can't find it on Baldea
This is why servers are so horrible. At least you can do cross server friends, at least up to 20.

Server is Baldea. Also there are reason why its named like it is :). Renaming costs "only" 300 gems.

9R1SRclub

Eventho in the picture it shows like I it is number 1.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Server is Baldea. Also there are reason why its named like it is :). Renaming costs "only" 300 gems.
Nice, once I hit Level 25 I'll send an invite! Assuming I still have my account at that time, it's still on a guest account since they're not adding a different option than Facebook for binding. :/

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't that game almost three years old?

It looks nice, but two years for FGO was already suffering. Three? Ergh.

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Do we get an Another Eden OT? I am definitly interested in the game, even though I won't play it right at the start due to KH 3 releasing 1 day later. And Etrian Odyssey Nexus releasing 1 week after KH 3.

And Wargroove also releases in 1 week. Gods help me.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Do we get an Another Eden OT? I am definitly interested in the game, even though I won't play it right at the start due to KH 3 releasing 1 day later. And Etrian Odyssey Nexus releasing 1 week after KH 3.

And Wargroove also releases in 1 week. Gods help me.
I can make it if no one else steps up, I don't mind.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got both the 5* tickets from the Miku event. Got my third Aria and my third Hera. Nearly snapped my phone in disgust.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Just found out about it and you're right; it's pretty much dead. But I'm surprised it's still running though.
Probably just slowly releasing a lot of the already-translated content to see if they can get a bit more money before shutting it down completely.

Hurry up another Eden, I almost downloaded Lang-whatever today.

Also Chrono , is E Pluribus Unum good or nah? Almost done with London.
I'm probably one of the few who's pretty much liked all of the F/GO singularities (even the first couple) so I'm probably not the best to ask if it's good, but I enjoyed it. Camelot and Solomon are where it really hits legit VN levels though, which is probably why those are the two getting the movie/OVA treatment.

Oct 25, 2017
Langrisser is way better than I thought it was lol Not a main gacha maybe but fun...

HURRY UP EDEN JESUS

I will say Star Ocean mulitplayer is SO god damn fun

Oct 25, 2017
Lucky you, also I read this comment from Discord:

From Discord:
"The company stance on re-rolling is to not abuse the system with multiple re-rolls using multi box emulators and such. You will need different devices to make new accounts. deleting the data off your phone does not work. Your guest account will remember it is you logging in and retrieve your account. You can re-roll by selecting a different server on the title screen without deleting. Your re-rolls will be limited to the amount of available servers. All other re-roll methods are NOT approved and NOT endorsed."

If I read that last sentence right, you'd probably get ban permanently If you using a reroll method.

Oct 25, 2017
Which is fucking ridiculous. God knows how many possible whales they'd scare off with the threat of not having the best team to start with. Like I said before, re-rolling in gacha is like a feature lol

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Langrisser impressions seem to be very positive and I'm having quite a bit of fun too now that I've made a decent team. I've even randomly pulled Leon after planning to invest in Leticia and Laird.

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I was interested in Langrisser, even though I never played any of the main games. But I have no time. Jesus. Maybe in March or so... xD

Yam's

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really enjoying Langrisser and coop is surprisingly more fun than I'd thought but their stamina system is really bad. While I understand why they don't want us to be overpowered too soon, it's slowing progress a bit too much.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure if it's been posted, but Another Eden launches 7PM UTC/11AM PST on the 28th, so at least we have a specific time.